• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

JTsm

Smash Master
Yeah well it happens. If you really are good that you say you are, then whatev's.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Yo zinoto, I'm comin after you for a salty runback ;)

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
I want in on these ridley moneymatches

:metaknight:

i bet ridley is going to be secretly amazing at dittos. Wait so if ridley agrees to mm people and then it turns out to be someone we know, will that money match still go down 0_o

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe

i bet ridley is going to be secretly amazing at dittos. Wait so if ridley agrees to mm people and then it turns out to be someone we know, will that money match still go down 0_o
I'll MM any :metaknight:. I don't care who it is LMAO.

Ridley MM me bby :wolf: vs :metaknight: :bee: $5? Find me at the venue and just say "It's Ridley".

:018:

MJG

Smash Hero

lol

Ridley MM me bby :wolf: vs :metaknight: :bee: $5? Find me at the venue and just say "It's Ridley".

I'll MM you with my MK Joe.

Ridley Silverlake

Smash Apprentice
ridley :metaknight: ditto mm?
Yes. How much?

I am very good at dittos. How much?

of course, id **** whoever it is anyday
Give it your best shot, hehe. How much?

I like your mentality...you're on. :)

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
Regardless of whether Ridley is real or not, everyone from wifi starts off cocky. When I first came into the AA scene, I thought I was the best player in the country. But then I went to my first (offline) tourney, got ftilt locked by tutu, and realized I was bad.
:phone:
Man, my 1st tourney I almost beat Ally and got 5th.

I feel like I'm one of the few people who did well their 1st tourney.

Who wants to reverse main MM?

:phone:
I'm down.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I got bodied at my first tournament.

I still get bodied.

LOE1

Smash Lord
I got bodied at my first tournament.

I still get bodied.
apash in a nutshell :troll:

after my 1st tourney i wanted to quit the game altogher cause i thought i was so good...then i got cg'd by roller.

that ruins people, on the inside

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i got cged by a dedede at one of my first tourneys

i still never gave up hope!!! (well until a few weeks ago anyway)

it makes me sad when people show up thinking theyre gonna own everyone and then get last place and never come back :c i knew going into my first tourney that i was balls at the game so i never had that problem :awesome:

LOE1

Smash Lord
lucky you, i went to my 1st tourney thinking i was gonna be good, then i dont make it out of pools. twas a sad day that day

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Why are people afraid of zinoto, and not the only player in MI that remains undefeated against him?
I have no idea why. He's one of those fun people to watch/fight because he's progressing fast and is capable of beating the absolute best people around him, but is still reasonably vulnerable to those right underneath him. Much more fun than watching/playing someone who I know is going to win by a landslide every time lol.

What's The Point

Smash Master
People are afraid of Zinoto (I'm taking your guys word on that) because he's better than all of us. The only reason Zinoto almost loses is because he feels bad bodying somebody in a set.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'll money match or just play any of you in Melee. I'm getting back into it competitively. I almost forgot that as much of a temporary hindrance it can be when immediately transitioning between that and Brawl, it definitely makes up for itself once the player readjusts. Smarter choices in Melee instead of mindless tech spam go wayyyy up, and execution in Brawl tends to go wayyyy up. In my own experience anyway, haha. I think Julian might agree with me on some of this seeing as he plays both.

Top Bottom