• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

Roller

Smash Legend
Well. I know I'm good at doubles.

My credentials:

-Tutu and I once took a set off Tech's team using Link+ICs while they were both using their mains.
-JTsm and I (as snake+mk) beat "The Best Team in Michigan" consisting of Rayquaza and Ori. (fun fact. We are now the best team in Michigan.)
-Sparta Kick and I beat Lain and Gio 2 years ago, in a set that ended with a game 5 victory on Rainbow Cruise, using pikachu+snake vs double mk.

Now accepting applications for teammates.

Someone who will get me to Grand Finals plz.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Well. I know I'm good at doubles.

My credentials:

-Tutu and I once took a set off Tech's team using Link+ICs while they were both using their mains.
-JTsm and I (as snake+mk) beat "The Best Team in Michigan" consisting of Rayquaza and Ori. (fun fact. We are now the best team in Michigan.)
-Sparta Kick and I beat Lain and Gio 2 years ago, in a set that ended with a game 5 victory on Rainbow Cruise, using pikachu+snake vs double mk.

Now accepting applications for teammates.

Someone who will get me to Grand Finals plz.
Ludingtonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Roller

Smash Legend
Forgot a crucial credential.

-Myself+Ori beat Sumer+Genosamus on our way to placing in the money.

Please, only request me if you're better than the last guy who requested me.
Don't want to clog this thread up too much with all the replies.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
what is with this constant calling out of ori bro. I mean i understand **** talk and whatever but its getting pretty stupid. tech already made an insane post about it and ori had the respect to not start a flame war and the next day i even saw him telling tech about the sweet new sig he made for this tourney.

i mean damn, he is being nice even when people are being complete *******s to him. get over yourselves

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
what is with this constant calling out of ori bro. I mean i understand **** talk and whatever but its getting pretty stupid. tech already made an insane post about it and ori had the respect to not start a flame war and the next day i even saw him telling tech about the sweet new sig he made for this tourney.

i mean damn, he is being nice even when people are being complete *******s to him. get over yourselves

On my cool Pipe

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
...Who called out Ori?

I mentioned it as a credential in my favor as a joke because he completely carried me in that set.

It sounds like you just assume people are making fun of Ori because of your own apparent mentality towards him.

You *****.

I never had you in mind. But you assumed I did which means you must feel guilty for your own mentality towards him. WHY ROLLER WHY!!!

Its pretty obvious people bash on ori though as of lately I don't see how that can even be argued.

:phone:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
wtf is even going on in here rofl

JTsm

Smash Master
So I need a team-mate. I can almost guarantee that I can Bair the **** out of teams. That alone can get us top 4.

Top Bottom