• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Who would like to team with me. I guarantee no less than top 3 with a good player...if I fail, I will cover your doubles entry fee.
daaaaamn ridley going IN.

spoken like a true mk main

if this werent double mk banned id say we should team :[

ridley is probably judge btw Tech would play along with a troll if it were judge

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Its definitely not boxxy. He would have told me I promise

he truly gives not the slightest of ****s about smash anymore. And if it were boxxy tech would not be playing along with the troll. Boxxy wouldnt talk to tech unless forced to

who the **** is ridley!!!! im going to have to ip trace her

Ridley Silverlake

Smash Apprentice
Really people...? Really? Can you please stop with that...I am ME. My own person. My name is Jessica for those who would really like to know. This is getting really old.

My teams offer still stands. I am as fast and efficient as Kakera's Metaknight on most days, that is all you need to know.

Roller I accept your wager for $50 but only if I secure a good player. I can only carry someone so hard. ^.^;

What's The Point

Smash Master
Really people...? Really? Can you please stop with that...I am ME. My own person. My name is Jessica for those who would really like to know. This is getting really old.

My teams offer still stands. I am as fast and efficient as Kakera's Metaknight on most days, that is all you need to know.

Roller I accept your wager for $50 but only if I secure a good player. I can only carry someone so hard. ^.^;
Only if you admit that you say things specifically like you are the alt account of some one else. A new person who posted a fake photo and referenced an AiB account that isn't there's, who has never interacted in any way with anyone in the smash scene, would not say things like they are as good as Kakera and accept two separate $50 wagers.

Edit - Oh damn, you somehow got that AiB account. I'll take that one back. Still have the wrong age though.

Assuming you are real I'm totally down for teaming. Unless you are expecting MJG or some **** I think this is a pretty good deal.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
from now on, my MK is better than rain's, everyone in this thread is free, i'm secretly nairo, and here's a pic of me irl

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
just kidding, i am white and my real name is carmen electra

Patches

Smash Master
Everyones just gonna have to wait to see who Ridley is, unless you already do know...

:denzel:

EVEN THE CANADIAN KNOWS GET ON MY LEVELLLLLLLLLLLL

Ridley Silverlake

Smash Apprentice
Only if you admit that you say things specifically like you are the alt account of some one else. A new person who posted a fake photo and referenced an AiB account that isn't there's, who has never interacted in any way with anyone in the smash scene, would not say things like they are as good as Kakera and accept two separate $50 wagers.

Edit - Oh damn, you somehow got that AiB account. I'll take that one back. Still have the wrong age though.

Assuming you are real I'm totally down for teaming. Unless you are expecting MJG or some **** I think this is a pretty good deal.
I totally would...if that were actually the case. Is it really that impossible for you to accept that I am just THAT confident? Are all new forum posters expected to be meek or excessively humble? Sorry...you will not get that with me. I am new only to Smashboards, we've been over this. The AiB account IS mine, my gamertag has been Rikaiya long before taking on the name Ridley. I don't know how to switch my age on there and haven't bothered to check...but I am 23, take it or leave it. My photo IS real and I have had several interactions with wifi players back in 2009 - 2011, you and the rest of Smashboards do not automatically equal everyone in the Smash scene. I didn't say I was as GOOD as Kakera because he is clearly a top of the line Metaknight player...I said I am as FAST and EFFICIENT as his Metaknight on my good days, there is a difference. He more than likely makes much better reads than I do more consistently. Do I believe I would still send the majority of you packing as he most likely would? Definitely. I am not impressed by what I've seen from your streams other than the already established boys like MJG, Kain, Shugo, Ally, and Zinoto.

I set my goal to top 3, not entertaining some DDD player I've barely heard of in a Metaknight filled environment. No offense.

What's The Point

Smash Master
It's no fun to guess. You have to entertain the idea that it's a real person. Otherwise they would just stop posting.

But really guys, the "yo I totally know" and then saying nothing are so scrubby.

Ridley Silverlake

Smash Apprentice
It's no fun to guess. You have to entertain the idea that it's a real person. Otherwise they would just stop posting.

But really guys, the "yo I totally know" and then saying nothing are so scrubby.
Your bait tactics are amusing, but there is nothing to bait.

JTsm, I'd rather be a nobody who is coming from online BECAUSE I am coming from online than a nobody who has been playing offline all this time and still has nothing to show for it at this point. I feel sorry for you. That was really harsh to say, but you warranted it with the first stab. :/

JTsm

Smash Master
Ridley, my point is that you shouldn't be given the benefit of the doubt when no one knows who you are. You were being hypocritical.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Regardless of whether Ridley is real or not, everyone from wifi starts off cocky. When I first came into the AA scene, I thought I was the best player in the country. But then I went to my first (offline) tourney, got ftilt locked by tutu, and realized I was bad. There's always a sense of pride associated with being the new player/underdog, but one thing I would recommend to you Ridley is mot to compare skill through vids/streams. It's easy to see what players are doing wrong from the outside, but when playing they'll seem completely different. I get scraped by WTP everytime we play, I wouldn't underestimate him.

If you think you're better than most of MI, let your results show it.

Ex. http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13788641&postcount=11

You just gotta make a strong showing. It's good to see you have confindence, but I just don't wanna see you get scraped (happens to most new ppl) after all the hype lol.

:phone:

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Your bait tactics are amusing, but there is nothing to bait.

JTsm, I'd rather be a nobody who is coming from online BECAUSE I am coming from online than a nobody who has been playing offline all this time and still has nothing to show for it at this point. I feel sorry for you. That was really harsh to say, but you warranted it with the first stab. :/
I think youre confusing JTSM with ori

Ridley Silverlake

Smash Apprentice
So you admit you're a nobody.

Good.

I agree with you there.
Why Roller guy...I had no idea you practice self admittance for coping. :)

Ridley Silverlake is Ridley Silverlake

Yes.

Ridley, my point is that you shouldn't be given the benefit of the doubt when no one knows who you are. You were being hypocritical.
I don't care about being given the benefit of the doubt. Apparently my "identity" itself is quite the crisis around here. People just don't believe a confident newcomer when they see one. >.>;

Regardless of whether Ridley is real or not, everyone from wifi starts off cocky. When I first came into the AA scene, I thought I was the best player in the country. But then I went to my first (offline) tourney, got ftilt locked by tutu, and realized I was bad. There's always a sense of pride associated with being the new player/underdog, but one thing I would recommend to you Ridley is mot to compare skill through vids/streams. It's easy to see what players are doing wrong from the outside, but when playing they'll seem completely different. I get scraped by WTP everytime we play, I wouldn't underestimate him.

If you think you're better than most of MI, let your results show it.

Ex.

This is adequate advice, thank you Zinoto. I will take it to heart...but I still believe I can destroy the lot of you. You may be difficult though... a good Diddy is a little tricky for me. ^.^;

Top Bottom