• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

LOE1

Smash Lord
so if gio dipped on teamin with me(and went to give a bj to tech), anyone wanna team? :wario: a good dubz partner. i'll team with anyone thats pretty good, dont care what char.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Can WTP house me again?
I have not, i need housing/hotel arrangements... can anyone help me out? :(
Ask WTP Stef.
I might be able to hook you up girl. You 18?
-Dead-

Since the only other advocate for Pidgeot being the best pokemon in existance will be at this tourney, I shall have to use the tag :018: the entire tourney.

:018:

Roller

Smash Legend
after my 1st tourney i wanted to quit the game altogher cause i thought i was so good...then i got cg'd by roller.
I still remember that. It was at a Smash Cafe tourney. Apasher said he had problems beating your bike. I told him I'd try to end the habit.

GO!

*LOE1 bikes at me*

*pivot grab*

*end of stock one*

Good times.

Gooooooood times...

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I might be able to hook you up girl. You 18?
23 ;(

@WTP alrighty, I've never been to MI before, could I get directions to your housing? :) I'm probably only going to need housing on saturday because I'm taking the 1am-8am bus -_-

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I still remember that. It was at a Smash Cafe tourney. Apasher said he had problems beating your bike. I told him I'd try to end the habit.

GO!

*LOE1 bikes at me*

*pivot grab*

*end of stock one*

Good times.

Gooooooood times...
OMG LMAO I remember that ****. I used to panic so much that I can't even get Wario out of his bike.

LOE1

Smash Lord
really, i thought those random dark ball like things were his hands

...he does have a pretty mean look there

but this is better

Roller

Smash Legend
Just to translate for all of you back home; what Zinoto actually just said was something like this:

Player-1 is a horrible player. So horrible in fact that he loses to :wolf:. I am not anywhere close to as bad of a player as Player-1, and as such I (Zinoto) do NOT lose to :wolf:.

Quite the callout, Zinoto. Well spoken.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Lol, Diddys and Wolves. Squabble, SQUABBLE I SAY!

FOR I SHALL REIGN DOWN THE WRATH OF THE AIRHEADED BLONDE UPON ALL OF YOU LIKE A CATACLYSMIC EVENT OF THE HIGHEST EXTENT!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
If P1 actually came to Michigan he would probably have 99.99% of the room rooting against him.
the 0.01% is his ego in the corner cowering in fear slightly rooting for him because he knows the inevitable is going to happen.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I kind of want to play him - mostly because I love fighting Diddy in general, but also because I want to personally be able to compare him to Gnes, ADHD, Zinoto, AZ and all of the other little monkey mutha****as I've played.

Player-1 $20 mm at the next event we're both at? No character lock, just play as a regular bo5 set.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Hasn't Kain beaten Zinoto before? Correct me if I'm wrong here.

:018:

:phone:
Phoenix Saga 3. Loser's SemiFinals.

Game 3, last hit, last stock. Kain was down over a full stock and then he made a very impressive comeback. Held on.to that last stock. Was over 200%lmao. It showed how his experience gave him the edge in that set. And how hella smart he is. Still one of my favorite players to watch.

Roller

Smash Legend
It should be noted that was prior to my hiatus.

And when I got back here a few weeks ago I was floored by how much better Zinoto has gotten over that time period.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology

And when I got back here a few weeks ago I was floored by how much better Zinoto has gotten over that time period.
It's true.

He's grown so much after IMPULSE it 's ridiculous.

But he took a set from me and it went to Game 3. He's on my hit list.

I gotta get my *** back in the lab. Can't let that scarf wearer get all the glory for MI. (<3 you baby.)

:denzel:

What's The Point

Smash Master
I wans't to impressed with Kain at PS3.

Also I've noticed no change in Zinoto. Probably because I've been playing with him regularly the whole time. It's like when a friend gets fatter or a pet gets bigger. But then he beats people so I acknowledge it.

Yeah once you left I had to explain to him that playing Roller isn't the same as playing other people. You really ****ed him up. Key notes were explaining that side-B is amazing and to use side-B more. Chad always got a kick out of it when he was around for those days.

I gotta get my *** back in the lab. Can't let that scarf wearer get all the glory for MI. (<3 you baby.)
Is your favorite song Hot & Cold?

Roller

Smash Legend
Yeah. LOE1 would body every diddy if they didn't use that move.

Like. It wouldn't even be fair.

At all.

Thank God they gave him that.

Actually. Now that I think about it. I'm pretty sure Diddy's side-b is the reason LOE1 loses to ICs as well...

Diddy's side-b is also why mk is broken without a ledge grab limit.

In fact, I suspect at this point in time that Diddy's side-b may have been the cause of the Roman Empire's collapse.

Top Bottom