• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

Patches

Smash Master
So by the looks of it, any canadian wanting to go to this is probably unable to take the Megabus. From what I can tell our best bed would be to take the greyhound.

If someone would be able to PM me about giving us a ride from wherever we get dropped off, to wherever we need to go. I'm going to assume it'd be to where we are housing. I'll try to find a way to benefit both parties in this situation, but first things first and we would need to be picked up.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
So by the looks of it, any canadian wanting to go to this is probably unable to take the Megabus. From what I can tell our best bed would be to take the greyhound.

If someone would be able to PM me about giving us a ride from wherever we get dropped off, to wherever we need to go. I'm going to assume it'd be to where we are housing. I'll try to find a way to benefit both parties in this situation, but first things first and we would need to be picked up.
we should get our tix soon if we go with greyhound... it's $40 more expensive if we wait!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So is anyone able to attend a meeting today?

We have a LOT to cover. Specifically we will discussing some strategies for another efficient event but I also want to implement more social networking to promote the hell out of this event. I will also be allocating people specific tasks. So this meeting is CRITICAL.

Who can attend tonight after 7pm or so?

Also: I have removed :ps2: from the stage list since this is meant to prepare people for Apex.

Lastly, this will receive a sticky after Delux's event passes. Too many stickies events right now.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Derek I can provide you with all coverage on AiB. Front page article, recommended blogs, featured tourney and featured stream. If you wanna discuss stuff talk to me on skype later.

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Sweet.

The meeting will be on Skype anyway.

This will also be the last meeting, I don't have a mic for lol.I'm getting one when I get my paychecks.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Teammate bailed on me
MI bailed on GH2
Gave away my Wii + Brawl last night

Motivation for attending at all time low

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
You have no idea how annoying it is to see someone consistently misspell the word "Cancel".

But then again, he's in 3rd grade, so I'll cut him some slack.

ZTD | TECHnology

There was no staff meeting because I had to study the whimsical and magical world of database design. And thus, I signed onto Skype at like Midnight.

Now...no one had the brain power to text me of course :bee:

But anyway Xatic and I determined the meeting will be pushed to Friday. 10 PM. And I will have Gifts over so I'll use his mic so I can actually talk and the meeting will go by a little bit faster.

**** two jobs and school lol. I'm quitting one of them. I have no time for anything. My bitties are wondering where the hell I've been. Gotta keep em please.

:denzel:

ZTD | TECHnology

Not quite sunshine.

I like manly men.

Moving on, Apasher yes you can sit in the meeting if you wish. I can find a role for just about everyone who would like to be apart of this project.

Today, I walk into this with a renewed sense of dedication and rejuvenation that I really needed. I had a moment of clarity at about 1 am today and I realize what it is I wish to do. And so I am going to out out of my way to make this tournament amazing. Friday we will be discussing a lot. I'm ready to walk into this and everything else with vigor and unshakable confidence. In other words, we're about to make some magic here.

clowsui

Smash Legend
I might not be at the meeting. Things to do Friday night.

I will be home tho near 10ish so if you really awnt my input at any point Derek, text and I will get in on the call.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
There was no staff meeting because I had to study the whimsical and magical world of database design. And thus, I signed onto Skype at like Midnight.

Now...no one had the brain power to text me of course :bee:

But anyway Xatic and I determined the meeting will be pushed to Friday. 10 PM. And I will have Gifts over so I'll use his mic so I can actually talk and the meeting will go by a little bit faster.

**** two jobs and school lol. I'm quitting one of them. I have no time for anything. My bitties are wondering where the hell I've been. Gotta keep em please.

:denzel:
man up. I got 3 jobs and school BYAA.

I would go to this meeting but gio and I are gonna be slaying some MSU bitties and getting crunk

everyone should convince tech to ban mk at the meeting though for me

Top Bottom