• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rizk'in 2! NEW MI monthly hosted by Rizk7

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
wait, tech, you're bringing your recording setup?

If so, I claim that all of my matches will be played on that setup.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Yes, I'll bring it with me. I won't be TOing so my laptop won't be used and I'll actually have the time to monitor stuff. Its for sure going down at this. All the epic sets and MMs will be caught one way or another.

Okay but how often do people watch apasher on video?

moving on from the got em'

Being 10x better than you and PR'd doesn't mean that I'm also not trying to improve. I don't see how priority is even an issue. The only priority involved is the hypeness of the set

GF>100$MM=WF=LF>$50 MM and above>regular tournament set>a regular MM> friendlies

there should never be a situation in which both a $100 MM and a WF or LF set are happening at the same time.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Okay but how often do people watch apasher on video?

moving on from the got em'

Being 10x better than you and PR'd doesn't mean that I'm also not trying to improve. I don't see how priority is even an issue. The only priority involved is the hypeness of the set

GF>100$MM=WF=LF>$50 MM and above>regular tournament set>a regular MM> friendlies

there should never be a situation in which both a $100 MM and a WF or LF set are happening at the same time.
If you go by that both of you are trying to record regular set matches so you would have to alternate

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Aside from all that: It's my setup. I'm going to be regulating and actively watching it so I'll decide what gets recorded. I want to get in some hype MMs and stuff but of course come tournament time if mine is the only recording setup, the tournament will get priority obviously. And we all know what has the potential to be a hype set.

Basically anything that involves two similar skilled players.

Anything with Ragequaza getting *****.

Grudge matches.

And so on.

:phone:

Who is gonna **** rayquaza in MI? Lain? SK isn't coming.

He's better than the rest of our state lmao.

Also um i wasn't trying to be mean, I'm just saying that to me a recording set-up is like trunk. Reserved for Tutu

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
omg apasher stop being so concerned with getting better. Start thinking everyone is bad (which they are ^.^) and that you **** and youll do better.

And most importantly, dont fall into this silly game of having 10912312038021 mains and mm your random character vs someone elses random character. Play whoever you **** with and just ****. And dont play very much <---crucial. The more you play brawl the more frustrated you get and the worse you do.

accepting all mm

loe1 got better because he has the mindset that

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
uhhh ok?

wait do you expect to win that lol

apasher take a lesson from drdn here. No matter how many times ive beaten him, he still challenges me and says he will **** me. LEARN FROM THESE TACTICS. I will probably lose just because of the motivation

LOE1

Smash Lord
i can beat lain no problem! ive just been sandbagging all these tournaments, i can beat anyone!

Top Bottom