• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rizk'in 2! NEW MI monthly hosted by Rizk7

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Lol xatic with the triple post :o

I'll be down to mm people with :metaknight::marth::popo: $1 I'm a tad low on cash atm so nothing above $3

:phone:

LOE1

Smash Lord
DONT DO IT XATIC! SCREW WARIO VS ICE CLIMBERS, ECPECIALLY ROLLER!
also ori i might wanna mm you, your marth specificly

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Wario vs Ice Climbers is not bad for Wario at all. Its just at mid levels of player overcoming ICs becomes a big challenge against any ICs at least half-way competent in chaingrabbing since you have to have a strong handle of safe play. It has nothing to do with the overall matchup and everything to do with the limitations of the player playing against ICs.

Xatic

Smash Lord
Tech, replace the :zerosuitsamus: and :dedede: MM with :peach: vs. :dedede:

This match-up has just become fun to me :yeahboi:

DRDN, :diddy: vs. :peach:?

Also
Wario vs Ice Climbers is not bad for Wario at all. Its just at mid levels of player overcoming ICs becomes a big challenge against any ICs at least half-way competent in chaingrabbing since you have to have a strong handle of safe play. It has nothing to do with the overall matchup and everything to do with the limitations of the player playing against ICs.
I personally like the Wario vs. ICs match-up. It helps me work on my spacing fairly well. I haven't had a whole lot of trouble with ICs in the past but I'm hoping it'll be fun :)

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
DRDN, I would MM you if it weren't for me saving money for Sonic Generations

That's the whole reason I've been "broke" recently xD

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I would be down if my carpool is willing to go.
Well Rizk'in 1 ended at like 6:30/7 last time so I wouldn't see why not. It would be good for us when we drop you guys off in AA since theres on near rollers

ExplodingClay

Smash Apprentice
I beleive I'm free. Anybody want to be my doubles buddy? Oh, and one quick question to Tech_Chase. If I participate in singles and doubles, do I have to pay for both events?

Yeah you have to pay for both events, you only have to pay the venue fee once( or get it waved).

The reason you have to pay is because the winner's get a percentage of the buy in of the tournament. It provides more of an incentive to win.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
If there isn't one by the venue we were gonna hit up the BWW in Ferndale. It's on the way of dropping off both Tech and DRDN.
But for us AA is in the opposite direction lol. But its up to Dakota in the end.

Top Bottom