• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rizk'in 2! NEW MI monthly hosted by Rizk7

ExplodingClay

Smash Apprentice
I know about the whole money pot, I just wanted to know if it was for both. But you answered my question, so thanks.

I'm still searching for a doubles partner, though.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
I got you bro. Either way, just make it convenient for you guys. No reason to make it inconvenient for either one of us tbh haha
To be honest, I'm not particular :o We'll figure out something cuz it would be cool to do a group Smash BWW thingy. The gas money from my peeperz should easily be enough to travel around some and drop them off and be fine and whatnot~

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Yo guys, there is a BDubs like less then 5 miles from the tourney (probably like 5 minutes from the venue also) on N Wayne Road. I think that's the closest and move convenient one to go too. I can direct us there if needed~

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I am eager to do very sexual things to people in-game. This will be fun. Still deciding how I will attain inebriation. Vodka? Jager? Jose? The possibilities are endless.

Xatic

Smash Lord
Yo guys, there is a BDubs like less then 5 miles from the tourney (probably like 5 minutes from the venue also) on N Wayne Road. I think that's the closest and move convenient one to go too. I can direct us there if needed~
Alright man, all I need is an address so I can pop it in my GPS.

I am eager to do very sexual things to people in-game. This will be fun. Still deciding how I will attain inebriation. Vodka? Jager? Jose? The possibilities are endless.
ALL OF IT
:yeahboi:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'm so sxcited for this lol. Also does AA have an update on whose being picked up Friday night? So far its...
1. Roller
2. Tutu
3. Gio

He wants to get 5 AA guys so yeahhhh.

:phone:

Roller

Smash Legend
THuGz is still a strong possibility. It sounds like he's planning to go, but reserving the right to bail. I'll ask Zinoto if I see him at the game room this week. Which I probably will.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Hyped for this.

When I walk in, it will be time for me to unleash the :dedede: and destroy, along with my :metaknight:

...............screw Marf.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'm actually practicing :popo: for this lol. Maybe I'll actually do well if I practice them up instead of going in the day of.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Oh i have something for ICs...just you wait.

Why couldnt I live in New England or something. Damn :dedede: counters all up in this *****. lmao

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Brian the sooner you know about Zinoto and ThuGz the better. Wuvs is going through AA on Friday night so people who want round trip rides, get at me so I can tell him he has room for 3 more.
1. Roller
2. Tutu

LOE1

Smash Lord
i finally found a way around ice climbers, and i aint tellin
:)

Top Bottom