• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rizk'in 2! NEW MI monthly hosted by Rizk7

Roller

Smash Legend
But then he might start caring while he's playing. And beat all us players who he is better than, only we don't know it because he doesn't care enough to try vs us.

Roller

Smash Legend
Yeah man, I thought I was better too. But he cleared up to me today that apparently all the tourney matches and friendlies, and every other game we've ever played he has actually not been trying at all. I'm just really grateful for his kindness.

I'm also really impressed at how well he impersonates bad players. He had me convinced until he told me about this.

EDIT: Shoutouts to Ori for being the first and only player in MI that THuGz has felt worthy enough to try against.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I found out from lux, that he only does the really creepy hand rub thing when hes high.

maybe you should just convince him to stop smoking.
Lux is lying to you, he does that **** all the time. I think he just wants to hold hands with people as a sign of friendship, you know,

The funny part to me is thugz is better then"us" really roller he's better then you?
Thugz is so good we had to deport him from our state for being too good.

YES!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
He only beat me cuz of an sd at 30% but honestly I think we all give him too much **** lol.

:phone:

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Is the turnout gonna be good here at all? Since my plans fell the F through for this weekend (-_-) i might just drive here or something.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
To be honest it might be okay for a MI local but not sure that it would be worth you driving out here for. It's iffy. I'd feel bad if you drove out here for like a 15 man or something honestly lol

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Something i wouldn't do tech roflll at LEAST 30!! D: but thats asking for too much for locals nowadays it seems

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
See, that was just last year. My locals all averaged 32 or so until about February of this year lol Then people quit anyway but whatever.

And hmm well I have :popo: and :snake: so I guess I'll be prepared...;)

Top Bottom