• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rizk'in 2! NEW MI monthly hosted by Rizk7

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Hopefully the people I pick up are just off an expressway cuz that's where my van gets decent gas mileage and whatnot. I guess Ori will just give me the details on who and what and stuff like that anyhow~

Roller

Smash Legend
Wuvs, would you be able to pick me up from AA on Friday? =o

I would be eternally grateful. And am free the entire day so could be picked up at any time.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
As long as I have the gas (which I should) and once I get a list of people I'm picking up, yeah, I don't see why not~
I would probably start picking people up at around 2-3ish because that's the time I start to wake up.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Ori said it shouldn't be hard to fill up my van with people since he's having a Smashfest the night before and then a direct ride from his house to the venue.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
he's having a Smashfest the night before and then a direct ride from his house to the venue.
^^^This

I've said it a lot, I will be having a smashfest Friday night and we will leave for the tourney Saturday morning :o

:094:

How jo doin

Smash Rookie
I will most likely be here. Will be visiting some family around this time. Also the person hosting this tourney is banned? Lolwut? I heard that kid was sorta an ******* is that true? And his Fox is free.

Roller

Smash Legend

LOE1

Smash Lord
not sure wtf apash was talking about earlier about me not being able to come to this tourney, BUT IM GONNA BE THERE! GET READY FOR SOME HYPE!
(P.S. i kinda need a partner, so...yea.)

Top Bottom