• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rizk'in 2! NEW MI monthly hosted by Rizk7

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I bus down there and back to my place since its a straight shot down Woodward for me.

I'm a ****in' idiot for not pre-regging...90 minute line...we meet again.
:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Did you get a hotel room by chance and have room? If not no worries. I may just stay up for the entire con like I did in 2006-09..lol

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I would do that for you Ori but I have no idea how to do it in tournament listings, ****s goofy as ****

ZTD | TECHnology

That's why we still have the big MI thread. Didn't think anyone would actually believe me if that's the case. Although if Ruzk does get unbanned its not going to be before this tournament so keeping this tournament up even with an alternative thread owner will be tricky. Ori, figure something out or this tournament will actually have to be canceled.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I don't actually see why Rizk's banning affects this tournament at all. It's already posted, someone else can post results. It's not like Rizk is banned from his own venue lol. It's fine how it is, isn't it?

ZTD | TECHnology

I guess that's true. Though I feel like his banning will have a negative on this. I hope that is not the case though, we need more tournaments lol

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Operation KoolOriBro saves Rizkin' #2!

i hope this operation won't put my name at any...

Rizk

:yeahboi:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
hey idk why anyone didn't respond in the Big MI, but here is something legit.

I am offering free housing and a sf the night before this. And my boy Dakota (aka Wuvs) is willing to drive around Metro Detroit Friday to pick up people and bring them to my Smashfest the night before and we will leave for the tourney Saturday morning. He will also bring you home after the event. He has room for 6 people. So first come first serve :)

Please tell me here or via texting I know 90% of you have my number.

Top Bottom