• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rizk'in 2! NEW MI monthly hosted by Rizk7

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
I'm taking him, but there's so much stuff in my car that there's only room for one person.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Sparta Kick is giving me a ride but he only has room for me.

EDIT: That was so adorable Dan, how we posted that at the same time.

lmao

ZTD | TECHnology

Always on the same page XD.

And now I am off to bed...I have to prepare for..well...you guys will see. *smirks at SK*

See y'all tomorrow.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
I'll be there around 11:50 or something. Everyone doing dubz should be there at 12, registration for dubz ends at 1 so dubz bracket starts at 1. Hope everyone has fun.

Reverse side mainms sounds good.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Like I said, if you guys are a few minutes late I can still put you in bracket. Hopefully everyone else comes on time. Also, im not going to the wedding today. So im staying throughout the whole event. Hopefully it ends around 7 since thats one of the only reason people wanted to come lol. I'll do lots of $1mm since im loaded with singles atm xD. Have fun everyone!

ZTD | TECHnology

Well make sure to put fZk and SK in the doubles bracket. I will not be entering, but will be their cheerleader. Complete with a short *** skirt and pom-poms.

ZTD | TECHnology

1. Lain :metaknight: :popo:
2. Sparta Kick :snake: :metaknight:
3. Rayquaza :metaknight: :snake:
4. Tutu :sheik:
5. Tech_Chase :dedede: :popo:
5. Rizk :fox:

14 entrants.

Funny stuff that happened:

- Rayquaza beating Sparta Kick in Winner's Round 2. And then getting 3-0ed in Loser's Finals.

- Gio lost to me in what may be the most ridiculous conclusion to a Game 1 ever. I also took the set (FINALLY) with :dedede:

- Gio not SDing against Sparta Kick *gasps*.

- WTP brought Skittles vodka and it was amazing.

That's pretty much it, I think.

Teams was:

1. Ori and Rayquaza
2. Gio and WTP
3. Sparta Kick and fZk
4. Rizk and Rabbi
5. Ron and Zyth

i still have never timed anyone out lol. also this is the first time sparta and i have played a set without any SDs

our team name was taste the rainbow

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Tech has the most accurate list right now, asfik Rizk is making the results thread because he is texting me for full results

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
- Rayquaza beating Sparta Kick in Winner's Round 2. And then getting 3-0ed in Loser's Finals.

lesson lrned dont play brawl for 7 hours straight and expcet to play as good compare to when starting X_X (nex time ima take a dinner break to aviod what happned in WF and LF)

- Gio lost to me in what may be the most ridiculous conclusion to a Game 1 ever. I also took the set (FINALLY) with

one of the most hype sets of tourney^ and riskz match with sk deserved more hype than it had cuz it was always last hit last stock lul

ZTD | TECHnology

I agree actually. I wouldve been there to hype Rizk vs SK but I was playing Tutu. There were a lot of hype sets at this one. Crazy **** always happen at Gameyard....rofl.

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'll get that banner done for you today Rizzy, also I should be here with a setup as always. Also since this does clash with Big House, you should move it a week earlier or later :o

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Yeah I'll have a talk with the manager. Oct 29th sounds better?

Also the banner Ori made me is the best and most clever I have ever seen in my life. It might just be the girl I'm in love with but its still amazing.

:phone:

Roller

Smash Legend
As of now, I should be able to attend the 29th.

EDIT: At Ori's banner. It's not bad, however it is unfortunately held back by one GLARING (imo) error. I'm speaking of course, of the improper word choice. "to hot for you." should be "too hot for you." The wrong form of the word really detracts from the banner and puts my attention on an unintended aspect of it.

Top Bottom