• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rizk'in 2! NEW MI monthly hosted by Rizk7

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
The tourney could end at 7 no doubt, but that doesn't mean we can't stay there and play friendlies/MMing and just chill.
Ok... that would be nice. Just as long as the tourney is being run as fast as possible.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Since Tech is now going, specifically by SK, I've got to look out for my EL home boy. SK you still teaming with fZk?

I'm also curious who is getting 2nd in teams to Gio and myself.

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'm still teaming with fZk. And btw, we are the team that's winning, wtp. Sorry :(

:phone:

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Nice stuff Zyth. I shall be here right when the venue opens. Doubles will start at 1.

Lol I just remembered one of the HD tvs doesnt have lag because of the cables they use xD

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
HYPE!!! Im bringing my recording setup of course <3 ZYTH!!!! ****!!! cant wait to see my favorite smasher <<<<3333

yo if ori and i are still teaming ggs doubles. We win easy.

pocket :snake: ****

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Gio has been taken too? Im not entering doubles then. I'll just cheerlead for SK and fZk.

And I am only helping if the tournament looks like its running really late. And thats it. I wont actively Co-TO.

fZk

Smash Lord
Gio has been taken too? Im not entering doubles then. I'll just cheerlead for SK and fZk.

And I am only helping if the tournament looks like its running really late. And thats it. I wont actively Co-TO.

Sorry I took your teammate but you know how SK is, as soon as you couldn't come he moved on to another minority. That boy is down with the swirl.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Guys I'm so hyped this is gonna be sweet. Also I am actually gonna be practicing my :popo: cg's the night before rather than the day of :D

I am bring 1 full setup and 1 recording device if there happens to be an open laptop.

ZTD | TECHnology

I guess I'll bring my laptop. I'm just going to spend the day doing friendlies and maybe some MMs since I never get the chance to. And damn the last time I didn't enter doubles was 11 months ago lol. This tournament is going to be weird for me.

And depending on how drunk I am, you guys may be in for a treat...;)

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Tech, Zyth is bringing his laptop so you won't need too. Tech if you want I'll do teams with you since I never do teams and since I'm hosting this tourney it seems like the perfect chance to actually do it.

ZTD | TECHnology

D3 + Fox is not going to work. I already know what's going to happen. If one of us got tossed off the stage its just gonnna be nasty :( And I honestly do not enjoy doubles when a bunch of ******** stuff happens. That is why I'd rather just not enter. No offense to you, its just our characters suck together lol.

But you can still have the 4 D's if you want...:bee:

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Lol I can go Pikachu will that work? But Fox and D3 sound good because Fox can kill early. D3 grab= me running fast and delivering the U-smash. Think about it.

ZTD | TECHnology

I've decided to just decline on doubles and just do my thing. I have a plan....*looks at SK*. Lmao.

I'll see everyone tomorrow!

Rizk18

Smash Lord
REALLY bad news. Chris didn't reserve the venue for me for some stupid reason. I am so pissed I can't believe he did this.Sorry guys the tournament is canceled.

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
.........................................................................................................

edit: I think that's about strike 20 for gameyard.

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
Don't ****ing do that. I was so close to going to sleep and not waking up for this.

Top Bottom