• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Riverside BiSEXUALS 10/20 - Hosted by Knivez(s)/Fox Marth Pro, and Keith

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
reminder:

riverside biweekly this saturday.
pimp. since the first one was pretty good -- or so i heard -- i'll probably be going to this one. around what time did the last one end, btw? (including friendlies n whatever.)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
pimp. since the first one was pretty good -- or so i heard -- i'll probably be going to this one. around what time did the last one end, btw? (including friendlies n whatever.)
It ended about 4-5.

I'm probably just going to enter singles this time, unless someone is desparate for a teammate.

$ick

Smash Lord
I might be able to go to this.. Depending on whether I can get a crewmate to go down with me and if I don't get a package on time lol.

Edit : And just incase I can get the whole crew to go, is there crew battles? Or if not anyone interested in a friendly crew battle? Haven't done one in so long.

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
Edit : And just incase I can get the whole crew to go, is there crew battles? Or if not anyone interested in a friendly crew battle? Haven't done one in so long.
Ill make up a crew and crew battle you guys. I wont pick anyone known to keep it interesting, sound good?

Depends though, I might end up getting lazy and change my mind =/

Not sure how long ill be there either =/

EDIT: Will Nate help host this time??? >=O

Knivez

Smash Ace
Not sure if nate will be here but maybe
also, the tourny ended around 5 30, but we had friendlies till 10 30 or so.
not necessarily gonna be the case this time, but we'll try to keep the door open so u guys can get training with one another, etc.

i am the coolest host because i sell burritos.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
not necessarily gonna be the case this time, but we'll try to keep the door open so u guys can get training with one another, etc.

knives... plz friendly me :( i suck only slightly more now

Knivez

Smash Ace
sure.

i love you like a fat chick loves cake.
you like my style, i'd say anything to make you smile.

50 cent should die again.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium

You should sell burritos at Lothian, they would be alot better than anything thats served there >_>

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Nate, P, and Xero - You still down for MMs?

Knivez

Smash Ace
Alexies, i dont know if we can-sies.

i'll consider it but no guarantees.

Knivez

Smash Ace
i probably wont since people are probably more free saturdays.

we'll see, as long as plentiful of men come i'll be happy.

especially nealDT (the DT stands for..... DOUBLE-TROUBLE!~ RAWR!~-psssssshhh SmOkin`! ~_~

Knivez

Smash Ace
update:

IF there is time afterwards (which was the case last time), we will throw down a crew battle with the people who want to participate.

unless the number is too big, we might be able to do everyone there and just have team captains divide the teams.
This is for fun and you dont have to pay to participate, unless you want to, which then the price to join is 100 dollars and 74.2 cents.

thank you.

i

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
This is on Saturday 2/10. Keith just hasn't updated the date.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I wont be there until some time after 12:30, theres a mandatory event I need to attend from 9:30-12:30.

Good thing I wasn't planning on entering doubles :p

XERO98

Smash Cadet
Nate, P, and Xero - You still down for MMs?
im all legit for it broa......and yo......its this saturday...so wut time does it start at and plz give me exact info on WHERE it is....my friend is spending the night so we could practice so we could be ready for you guys.....thanx....^_^

XERO98

Smash Cadet
hahaha and so i hear ur the best outa all these guys right...?? welp i wanna face u

$ick

Smash Lord
Well change of plans, looks like I will be going, along with the whole crew. Luigi isn't the best.. He just plays Falco.. :)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Luigi's Falco is wack :D

My Luigi is crazy :D

Knivez

Smash Ace
reminder to those who may have missed it ( Neal DOUBLE-TROUBLE)

but tomorrows the biweekly ( Feb. saturday 09)

and the info is posted on the first page.

Knivez

Smash Ace
Noob, i didnt make the thread NOOB.
its under my room mate's account.

well somehow its changed now, so are ya happy?
either u did it or keith did it. If you did it then by all means take away all my constitutional rights as a being of humanity and censor every word i say, double o-trouble. im so sleeply neal, this morning when you left, you forgot your left sock on my bed. and dude wash your socks every now and then, it was supposed to be pink, not gray.

and if it was keith, then gj.

Knivez

Smash Ace
lol thanks for pointing out the obvious mindgame i utilized to trick and confuse POPO and/or keith.

niceee safe there knivesies...

Dodger

Smash Ace
I think that I might come to this. Assuming I'm allowed of course. I mean I should be, I really really suck after all.

Top Bottom