• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Riverside BiSEXUALS 10/20 - Hosted by Knivez(s)/Fox Marth Pro, and Keith

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'll MM you for $5, I hate going over that much :\

I'll MM you sick for a $1 ;)

XERO98

Smash Cadet
ight welp ill try to go ill notify my mom and the answer is no knivez sorry....i cant cuz i got other things to do ight...but maybe l8er...

$ick

Smash Lord
I dunno but in my opinion.. If you can't go to a tourny because your Mom said no. WHen you post about it, just lie dude....

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Coolios, I'll be here.

No class after 12:30 ^_^

Nashun

Smash Ace
JTB, Sick, NeighborhoodP...

$5 MM each?

Yeah, I'm calling all THREE of you out.

1v1 though, not some BS 3v1 $15MM gayness.

kthnx <3

$ick

Smash Lord
JTB, Sick, NeighborhoodP...

$5 MM each?

Yeah, I'm calling all THREE of you out.

1v1 though, not some BS 3v1 $15MM gayness.

kthnx <3
Are you the Kirby that is on that video against P on JTB's youtube? Youtube isn't working for me or else I would've checked. If you are, then yeah I'll def mm you. :)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Are you the Kirby that is on that video against P on JTB's youtube? Youtube isn't working for me or else I would've checked. If you are, then yeah I'll def mm you. :)
Thats Dodger, not Nashun.

I'll MM you Nate if I have enough money :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

Nashun

Smash Ace
Sick, I'm the Kirby that teams up with Hero. We played you and Duck in doubles at Luigi's last SB tournament. Either way, MM me anyways yeah yeah?

JMW

Smash Apprentice
yo knivez maybe i'll show up to this one. i missed the first one due to no friendlies but that is all im good for lol random matches with people and i rarely do that. I'll have to go over there with luigi or at least ryan to play you, have to have one of your normal victims over there...and before you ask me "who are you" check with luigi or ryan...i need to head over to the fox den that is your place and practice... oh even ask NeighbOOrhood P.

Knivez

Smash Ace
hahah what are you saying?? last biweekly the tourny ended like 6 30 and people stayed playing friendlies till like 10 30.

we here at knivez Corp., believe in a casual and most welcoming environment. allowing people to stay over and practice, have fun, and relax a little is what this is all about. Sure the tournament is alright, but whats most important is hanging out with the people you care so ever dearly about. I LOVE YOU GUYS !~

...anyways now that i got champ out of my system, just come to the tourny, stay over for friendlies, then u get fun and your moneys worth. we stress no friendlies during the tourny to make things run well but afterwards there is time to play when the event is over.

JMW

Smash Apprentice
hahah what are you saying?? last biweekly the tourny ended like 6 30 and people stayed playing friendlies till like 10 30.

we here at knivez Corp., believe in a casual and most welcoming environment. allowing people to stay over and practice, have fun, and relax a little is what this is all about. Sure the tournament is alright, but whats most important is hanging out with the people you care so ever dearly about. I LOVE YOU GUYS !~

...anyways now that i got champ out of my system, just come to the tourny, stay over for friendlies, then u get fun and your moneys worth. we stress no friendlies during the tourny to make things run well but afterwards there is time to play when the event is over.
well alright then, i guess that means i'll be going and just waiting for the tourny to end however during it i'll be sure to harrass people during there matches like P and luigi...

Knivez

Smash Ace
then you cant come because you're just wasting space. ^_^
if you come then u enter the tourny, add to the pot size and makes the biweekly more fun. otherwise they would just be smashfests with bad turnouts because no one wants to drive over an hour for no reason. Hence the money is a factor in attracting better players.
you also still get the friendlies practice you want afterwards and help contribute towards the tourny.

JMW

Smash Apprentice
then you cant come because you're just wasting space. ^_^
if you come then u enter the tourny, add to the pot size and makes the biweekly more fun. otherwise they would just be smashfests with bad turnouts because no one wants to drive over an hour for no reason. Hence the money is a factor in attracting better players.
you also still get the friendlies practice you want afterwards and help contribute towards the tourny.
oh yea? then you leave me no alternative.......I'll have to rob people for tourny money i didnt want to do it but oh well and since i know where you live i'll start there then go to UCR and end the day by charging P a hidden gas few...i'll say it's for my electric bill...for my car...

XERO98

Smash Cadet
hahahahahaah this is gonna be so MUCH FUN.........hahahahahaha.....ight knivez give me an entrance fee (i already know the mm for that one other guy) exact time and place...i already know the date for it...hahahahha

Knivez

Smash Ace
hahahahahaah this is gonna be so MUCH FUN.........hahahahahaha.....ight knivez give me an entrance fee (i already know the mm for that one other guy) exact time and place...i already know the date for it...hahahahha
dude, wtf are you saying, i didnt understand any of that. and stop "laughing". nothing is funny.

im not giving YOU an entrance fee, everyone that participates feeds the tournament pot and 1st, 2nd, 3rd take the winnings.

XERO98

Smash Cadet
ohh okay w/e....im just so happy that ill face others that look good...hahahahaha

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I think you will be facing alot of people that ARE good ;)

JMW

Smash Apprentice
Didnt I 4 stock you???
maybe so but the last time we played it was more of passing the time for me, waiting for the wii action to take off which didnt...we'll see how things go this thursday i'll play lol
and by the way "ouch man" :crying:

$ick

Smash Lord
The person who desined the streets for Riverside was retarted.. Anyways, was pretty fun. Although I think I'm loosing my passion for smash.. :( I think that's why I just wasn't into it today.. Hopefully it's just a phase, yeah Nate I dunno why I always mix you and other Kirby players up.. In person I always know who you are. The next tourny I'm at I'll prob mm you depending on my money situation. Not sure when my next tourny will be though.

Edit : Btw, it took me 35 mins to get home. F'in Yahoo maps... Terrible..

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
The person who desined the streets for Riverside was retarted.. Anyways, was pretty fun. Although I think I'm loosing my passion for smash.. :( I think that's why I just wasn't into it today.. Hopefully it's just a phase, yeah Nate I dunno why I always mix you and other Kirby players up.. In person I always know who you are. The next tourny I'm at I'll prob mm you depending on my money situation. Not sure when my next tourny will be though.

Edit : Btw, it took me 35 mins to get home. F'in Yahoo maps... Terrible..
Google maps are the way to go sir.

Knivez

Smash Ace
ok truegamer, heres the thing. You're banned from posting in this thread, BUT you may still come to the biweekly. if you do come because your cool dad lets you, then by no means try to associate or even look at me.(I will be the sexy guy everyone likes).

if you can comply to these simple rules then you are allowed to come to the biweeklies.
sound good?

also luigi made a very strong point with his post.

Top Bottom