• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Riverside BiSEXUALS 10/20 - Hosted by Knivez(s)/Fox Marth Pro, and Keith

Knivez

Smash Ace
people got smash copies stolen... or misplaced...
good thing i didnt go...
which im still pissed about...
my father sux.........
WOW...

ok anyways, yes this biweekly was horrible because 2 people left their smash disks at my place and therefore became stolen when i posted about them being here, and how they would be returned to their owners. and yes your father is the most awesome person for saving us of your beautiful and most ill-LOGICAL comments ever made on smashboard history since the beginning of time which was roughly when azeem moved to the united states after a series of warfares that transpired between the latest episode of the office and scrubs.

if u cant figure out what that means, then you're banned. ^_________^

Truegamer#1

Smash Ace
WOW...

ok anyways, yes this biweekly was horrible because 2 people left their smash disks at my place and therefore became stolen when i posted about them being here, and how they would be returned to their owners. and yes your father is the most awesome person for saving us of your beautiful and most ill-LOGICAL comments ever made on smashboard history since the beginning of time which was roughly when azeem moved to the united states after a series of warfares that transpired between the latest episode of the office and scrubs.

if u cant figure out what that means, then you're banned. ^_________^
it means my father sux:mad: , in my opinion... ... but a hero to you:) ....
and i suck as much as he does:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: , i think:confused: ...
I'll try to make it next time:chuckle: ...
if my dad doesn't bull**** again:( ...
wish i could of been there...:urg:

XERO98

Smash Cadet
I know its biweekly but can some1 tell me when what date that there planin to make it...cuz i got school to do....

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
The biweeklies will almost always be on Saturdays.

That is, if Alan decides to hold anymore :urg:

Also, we have a smashfest/STD every Thursday night at UCR, and anyone is welcome to come. Its good practice ;)

XERO98

Smash Cadet
ight but were on the campus...if thats were ur holdin it...and i meen give me time and were exactly and a # to see wuts up plz.

Knivez

Smash Ace
The biweeklies will almost always be on Saturdays.

That is, if Alan decides to hold anymore :urg:

Also, we have a smashfest/STD every Thursday night at UCR, and anyone is welcome to come. Its good practice ;)

why wouldnt i hold anymore? i'm gonna wait till the right weekend though, because school+ gf is more important than smash jake...

i'll announce another one soon but until then u can go to the smashfest/STD (sexually transmitted diseases) meetings with jake and luigi. i think this time its gonorrhea.

XERO98

Smash Cadet
ight ill check everyday for updates...and yet it'll give me more time to practice too...i shall await for announcements

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Yes, anyone that has the last two pages on page 12 is banned. >_>

Knivez

Smash Ace
truegamer is banned but his dad is welcome to come.

pretty cool guy.

also seriously wtf is the problem here? You can come because i let everyone come, but you are starting to annoy everyone in this thread (except for me), and if you as much as look at my cat at the next biweekly, oooh noobie you're gonna get a can of pineapple slices to go.
and i mean to go.

Truegamer#1

Smash Ace
truegamer is banned but his dad is welcome to come.

pretty cool guy.

also seriously wtf is the problem here? You can come because i let everyone come, but you are starting to annoy everyone in this thread (except for me), and if you as much as look at my cat at the next biweekly, oooh noobie you're gonna get a can of pineapple slices to go.
and i mean to go.
okay ill stop bugging everyone on the forum...
and ill stop writing like this...
ill think of something:chuckle:

ps
when is your next biweekly?

Knivez

Smash Ace
oh ya, keith has em. i posted the tourny images 2 pages back so go ahead and manually type em in. ^_^

i'll get u em neal, if you stop making fun of champ's engrish because the man is seriously trying to fit in a world that does not want him.

i respect and admire champ for being able to be the way he is. I personally would have to kill truegamer or neighborhood P or fabian if i was champ, simply out of frustration.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Haha, I remember Neal talking about Champ at best of socal during the crew battle xD

"Grab him!"

XERO98

Smash Cadet
hahahahaahahaha if he's said to be the best in socal we'll see at the next biweekly....we'll see......

XERO98

Smash Cadet
well i gotta know where ur holding it and stuff cuz my friend and i want to go and it has to be on a weekend cuz ya know school and stuff..hahahaha....ohhh btw i think i found out new tricks for ssbm....other than the advanced tricks, if u guys wanna know them

$ick

Smash Lord
Lol I'm glad when I was a total newb I didn't go around acting cocky. In my head I was. Then I was put in my place playing Panda and Fear in my first matches... lol

XERO98

Smash Cadet
heh....well anyways guys i think i found new tricks for u guys to fool around with....and i didnt manage to see them in the advanced how to play video.....actually do u guys think i should keep them to myself...orrr..err..

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Nah, keep them to yourself. If you are as good as you say you are, you'll need those tricksies to beat me ;)

XERO98

Smash Cadet
hahahaahah na uh...no i dont.and if i am as good if i say i am...than ill only tell u guys 1 out of 3 that i know.........welp b4 i do let me review the advanced video again and see if i could come up with anything new...ight

XERO98

Smash Cadet
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....well anyways im up to 6 new things already....and wait im not a nub....

Top Bottom