• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Riverside BiSEXUALS 10/20 - Hosted by Knivez(s)/Fox Marth Pro, and Keith

Protocol9

Smash Cadet
When:
October 20th, 2007
Hopefully every two weeks afterwards, but this depends on how the first goes.
Warmups - 10:00am
Start - 11:00am, doubles then singles right after.

Where:
3170 Canyon Crest Dr, Apt #32
Riverside, CA 92507
The place is gated, so just park along the street. If there is no one to let you in you can call this number 951-313-9412 and we'll let you in.

Price:
$5 per person for doubles, $5 dollars for singles

Distribution:
1st - 55%
2nd - 25%
3rd - 10%
Our electric bill - 10%
No whining about the 10%, its not that much money. There will be no random extra charges, just this every time. Electricity is costly and as this is our place, we pay for it.

Rules:
Standard - Double elimination brackets and best 2 out of 3 matches. Finals will be 3 out of 5.
Team attack on for teams.
No items.
8 minute time limit.
4 stock.

Random stages - Final Destination, Dreamland 64, Battlefield, Yoshi Story, Pokemon Stadium, Fountain of Dreams(singles), Kongo Jungle 64(doubles), Rainbow Cruise(doubles).

Banned Stages - Hyrule Temple, Flat Zone, Yoshi's Island, Brinstar Depths, Four Side, Big Blue, Kongo Jungle, Yoshi's Island 64, Mushroom Kingdom, Great Bay(singles), Mute City(doubles), Fountain of Dreams(doubles)

Stage/Character selection - You may ask for a double blind pick first round. First round stage is random. If you do not wish the play the randomed stage, you may null it once and only once. If nulled, a random stage will be chosen again.
The winner of the previous round will choose one stage to ban. Stage banned cannot be one of the random stages. Loser will then annouce stage. Winner will choose character. Loser will choose character. No stage played twice.

Facing the same opponent - If you happen to face the same oppent twice, the match will be best of 4 out of 7. Wins from the previous set will carry over, meaning the winner will star with 2 wins and the loser with 1 or 0.

Everything else - Go look at the MLG rules. These are pretty much the same, just making clear some parts so there are no questions.

Additional "rules" - Don't play friendlies or money matches. Not to sound mean, but I really don't care how much you want to play a certain person or not. If you want to do friendlies, come for warmups or stay afterwards. We most likely won't care how long you stay and you can play friendlies as much as you want then. I want to run things smoothly and fast.

Knivez

Smash Ace
sonava.....

ok......already banned players:

Neighborhood P
Fabian
Jake the Boy's sister
and pretty much anyone on the top 20s who has a chance of winning any money. Evilnemesis is of course welcome cause he wont get past keith or me. Oh and always remember, this is a scam/plot/scheme for knivez and the gay tribe (keith, nate) to steal money from socal and convert everyone into gay AND homosexual human beings(double the gay= double the fun).
im gonna go play twilight princess and when i return, i expect to see a lot of suckers posting about how they're the best and are gonna win. kk thx gg no johns i own.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm the best and I'm going to win :p

Well, I havent been turned gay yet, so I'm sure I can resist Alans temptations xD

Knivez

Smash Ace
Oh as a reminder, Azeem will be serving drinks and taking off his pants at the end of the night, so dont miss out on the special biweekly entitled "when azeem takes off his suit".
Oh and not to be a spoiler of anything, but his package is rather tiny and brown. reminds me of the days of yore...

oh and we'll try not to conflict with other biweeklies or tournament events cause honestly i dont want u people over, but my roomate needs to find himself a soulmate so we thought this would be the best way to accomplish it.

ZachGotStabbed

Smash Cadet
SHAZZAM!

lol, i'd love to attend.. low level smash player willing to get ****ed up and try his hardest to win his 5 bucks back =) and i'll bring the juggernaut with me, if anyone remembers him..

(btw knivez, did you play WoW under the names Knivez and Zevink?.. hunter if i remember right? j/w)

Knivez

Smash Ace
lol im jk, the only banned players are whoever comes to the door and i dont let in.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Doesn't sound like you HAVE to be, but seems like it sure would help. This is AZEEM we're talking about. On a slightly more serious note, I like this idea.

"D.C"

Smash Cadet
haha this sounds fun and dam knives your just too dam funny with your posts ...and yeah count me in :)

Nashun

Smash Ace
Before I answer your question...I still don't know who you are, rofl. who are you =(

Yeah, i live in riverside. UCR weeklies are 20 minutes away and its hard to find parking. i actually went there once for a random Money match with a ness player and was supposed to meet up with Luigi, Fabian, and JTB, but they took forever and i had left by then.

Knivez

Smash Ace
neighborhood p is this black guy who likes to pretend that he knows everyone and everyone knows him. He's still in that high school phase of his life where he deems himself "cool" by association and popularity. Nevertheless, he is a horrible smash player who needs to be banned from life. (jokesies, dont cry cause i own)

oh nate, dont worry about coming to the biweeklies, since low tier players are banned. this is in order to speed up the tournament process and not waste time having matches with kirby. who wants to play against a kirby anyway? ^_^

if u dont get my humor by now, then...i am gay?

Nashun

Smash Ace
<3 i can tell when im not wanted. that apartment might get just a little too homosexual for me, anyways :laugh:

by the way, for those of you that didn't know...
Knivez is this tall white guy who likes to pretend to pretend that he and his friends are gay. he's still in that college phase of his life where exploration, both personally and sexually, is most important and desired in one's life. Nevertheless, he is a very skilled smash player who invites people for biweeklies in order to meet young, willing males. (parodies, dont cry cause u own <3)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
<3 i can tell when im not wanted. that apartment might get just a little too homosexual for me, anyways :laugh:

by the way, for those of you that didn't know...
Knivez is this tall white guy who likes to pretend to pretend that he and his friends are gay. he's still in that college phase of his life where exploration, both personally and sexually, is most important and desired in one's life. Nevertheless, he is a very skilled smash player who invites people for biweeklies in order to meet young, willing males. (parodies, dont cry cause u own <3)
lmao owned

I'm that random Sheik you were playing a lil bit at Best of 06. We played earlier when that random black dude wouldn't give up his seat after getting nearly four stocked, and then we played for a little later in the tourny when Thomas was there. I think I used Ness vs you too, don't rememebr.

The crazy thing about knivez' post is that trying to respond seriously is justifying yourself for no reason whatsoever and makes you look all defensive. I'm not 1337 enough to respond with joke posts in kind, so it's like I auto lose vs knivez :(

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
its the special anual/winter/begining of school/gay parade bi-weekly so anyone who throws a tourny on this date will be banned

dont forget to charge for the electric bill for the AC :psycho:

i also hear this ***** ezynjay gonna be giving TIPS during this ^_~
i am? lolz ~_^

Knivez

Smash Ace
The crazy thing about knivez' post is that trying to respond seriously is justifying yourself for no reason whatsoever and makes you look all defensive. I'm not 1337 enough to respond with joke posts in kind, so it's like I auto lose vs knivez :([/QUOTE]

hahaha...its the mindgames...

and nate, wtf mate, i thought u were comin over last night but after that argument about who was gonna be on top, you got all pissy and instead talked behind my back here in smashboards while i slept with ezynjay. Btw hes also banned after having given me several non-pleasant STDs.

JTG and JTB are gonna team up and we wont be able to tell em apart...yikes.

oh and Snap!~(c), we'll play but i suck against snappers...oh that reminds me ezynjay gave me crabs.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Nah, once I told her that everyone there will be gay, she saw no reason to come :p

Knivez

Smash Ace
so what you're telling us is that your sister likes straight men a lot, enough to come to a tourny filled with smashers and try to get lucky..

not very smart on your part jake.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
The crazy thing about knivez' post is that trying to respond seriously is justifying yourself for no reason whatsoever and makes you look all defensive. I'm not 1337 enough to respond with joke posts in kind, so it's like I auto lose vs knivez :(

hahaha...its the mindgames...

and nate, wtf mate, i thought u were comin over last night but after that argument about who was gonna be on top, you got all pissy and instead talked behind my back here in smashboards while i slept with ezynjay. Btw hes also banned after having given me several non-pleasant STDs.

oh and Snap!~(c), we'll play but i suck against snappers...oh that reminds me ezynjay gave me crabs.[/QUOTE]

wtf? i was in riverside last night? lolz knivez i dont kno about your post man there pretty crazy...haha and LOL@ JTG thats too funny

$ick

Smash Lord
Speaking of not knowing people, which Kirby player do I sorta know? I always mix up Nashun and Hirshine. I know the one who is friends with Hero and wanted to give me $50 to mm McRusty lol

PandaX

Smash Lord
Alan you cockknock. I can't attend anything cause of work. Make it monday, and MAYBE i'll show, or Sunday evening at 7pm =o

Protocol9

Smash Cadet
Approximately how many people can your apartment hold?
About 40ish, maybe more. I'm not too sure. It's a pretty decent sized place and we'll clear out room for the tourney days. This first one is just to see how things will be. I room for 6 or 7 tv's without them getting in the way at all. That reminds me, if you can bring tv/gc/wii/smash dis, please do and let me know, so that I have some idea of what is being brought.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I'm kinda skeptical ill be able to make the first one (much to knives' disappointment; i know he wants to do the tail "trick" again), but if I do I'll bring 2 TVs and 2 cubes.

Knivez

Smash Ace
definately.
also bring an extra pair of shorts for azeem cause they might be ripped by the end of the day.

Top Bottom