• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Riverside BiSEXUALS 10/20 - Hosted by Knivez(s)/Fox Marth Pro, and Keith

infilade

Smash Apprentice
****kk i want knives sooo bad... he soundss soo sexyy, and tough, and confident.. i like that in a guy <3 i misss his apartment...
i like how he has no idea who this is. ahaha.

ps. fabian dontt get jealouss, youlll always be my go to man at 3 in the morningg =] i lovee your sexy builddd

pss. i actually want to go to this. it looks fun.

Knivez

Smash Ace
no i dont, but u sound pretty sexy yourself ( as long as you're a man).
if you're JTG then i'm sorry but gabe got to me first.
and wtf is this about my apt?

to sick: yes, i pretty much wavedash forward and backwards doing down tilt tails and i kicked P and fabian's *** with it.
pretty funny ****.
oh i'm 2-0 against luigi's falcon using my bowser. i think that might be more embarassing but i'll let you decide for yourself.

$ick

Smash Lord
Well ya if you do shines you'd win. If you use just tail I'd just fight you like I do peach's. I'm a sheik player, black sweatshirt usually, short hair.. i don't think we've actually had a conversation yet though.. heh

Edit : myspace.com/tenorkid me

KyokiBPM600

Smash Cadet
Yeach Knivez I'll most likely be there and if you'd like we can bring 3-4 controllers gamecube & maybe wii and maybe a t.v. but that's all most likely up to my brother because he's a ******* *** and he's two years younger to me.....one of those overweight wow players and my mom just gets scared that we might break it somehow by gods chance _-_ but we could try if you'd like still

Knivez

Smash Ace
ok kyoki TMI hahaha.

ezynjay ; WTF did u do? i didnt even bother reading that ****, all i saw was this single string of words attached to one another without as much as a period. THAT should be banned.
also, using the names P, Fabian, Luigi, AND ezynjay in the same sentence gives me a headache from the suckage. Could you name any other 4 smashers that b itch and whine as much as you do? Me thinks not, unless you count gabe when he hit on me at dennis and i had to turn him down cause azeem was staring at me.

truegamer, seriously you post way too much and i hope you're not another 12 year old annoying kid like fugito and yojo who apparently wants to marry me and have panda's children.

let us worry about the numbers. You just sit tight and might actually get to play.
i will reply to this thread when i get off work and give u an update.

also, everyone dont forget to bring an extra pair of panties for azeem.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Tommorows going to be crazy with all this gayness floating around XD

Anywayz, I'll be recording matches as usual, and bringing my Wii if Luigi didn't leave it in the Amberlight last night o.0

Truegamer#1

Smash Ace
ok kyoki TMI hahaha.

ezynjay ; WTF did u do? i didnt even bother reading that ****, all i saw was this single string of words attached to one another without as much as a period. THAT should be banned.
also, using the names P, Fabian, Luigi, AND ezynjay in the same sentence gives me a headache from the suckage. Could you name any other 4 smashers that b itch and whine as much as you do? Me thinks not, unless you count gabe when he hit on me at dennis and i had to turn him down cause azeem was staring at me.

truegamer, seriously you post way too much and i hope you're not another 12 year old annoying kid like fugito and yojo who apparently wants to marry me and have panda's children.

let us worry about the numbers. You just sit tight and might actually get to play.
i will reply to this thread when i get off work and give u an update.

also, everyone dont forget to bring an extra pair of panties for azeem.
12 year old...
:laugh:
i tone down the comments...
:laugh:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I hope I don't oversleep tommorow :(

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'll teamsies iwht you fabian if you want :p

Knivez

Smash Ace
hey guys we just finished up cleaning the apt some, and we pretty much have 4 full sets (tv+cubes or wiis+ smash disks), but we'll need more so if you could please bring tvs+cubes+smash or any of them would be a big help. Thanks alot and i hope this runs smoothly and is a lot of fun. SEE YA GUYS TOMORROW !
MUAH!~

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
BRINGS TVS so i can get back early an finish my homework due tommoromw night :(

Truegamer#1

Smash Ace
hey guys we just finished up cleaning the apt some, and we pretty much have 4 full sets (tv+cubes or wiis+ smash disks), but we'll need more so if you could please bring tvs+cubes+smash or any of them would be a big help. Thanks alot and i hope this runs smoothly and is a lot of fun. SEE YA GUYS TOMORROW !
MUAH!~
cant go no more...
(reason)my dads being a punk...
i cant borrow the car(for whatever reason)...
my dad's head hurts(bull****)...
unless someone can pick me up(which i seariously dout), otherwise my Wii stays here...
i live thirty minutes away from the tournament...
1362 Olimpic
Beaumont, CA 92223
(951) 769-4661
whatever...:urg:

Knivez

Smash Ace
Alright guys thanks for coming and making this the gayest tournament YET. it was a fun biweekly and gj to dsf and david c for both singles and doubles.

results for singles:
1st-dsf ( too good)
2nd -david c ( good job on our sets, no johns you played well)
3rd- me
4th- jake the boy (?)... hahaha
5th- Blits, Keith
7th- Evil nemesis, Danimals, someone else

doubles:

1)dsf + claire
2)blits+ david c
3)knives +keith
4)danimals+ jiggly player

i'll post the tio brackets soon.
kk PEACE OUT A-town.

we'll host another one sometime soon but it might be delayed due to midterms and the such.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
4th place is too good ^_^

Shoutouts!

>:{ at luigi for making me walk all the way to the apartment with my TV

Yojo- Sorry I didn't do too well in teams, iono what happened to me :\ But good **** in singles, our matches were insane :D

Nashun plays other characters beside Kirby? o.0 Singles was close too :p

Hero- lots of friendlies afterwards, but I was zoned out by then, so thats why you were ****** me so much D:

Claires Peach > Blitz's Fox :D

Knivez is too good for hosting a tourney, I hope more appear soon so I can get more practice :D

DCs Fox is WACK but it still ***** my puff :(

*needs to learn how to grab fast as hell foxes*

Keith is too gay with his counter picking. Poke floats? Wtf? XD

Fabian, you owe me $2 :D

And where was EzynJay? I wanted a MM >:{

Everyone else - NO JOHNSSsssssssss

Nashun

Smash Ace
Danimals, where's my controler?! >:O

If anybody knows how to reach him, could you please ask him if he still has my silver controller? I let him borrow it for the tourney but he never gave it back when he left =(

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero

Knivez

Smash Ace
we have 2 extra disks...
one is jake the boys and another one wasnt working when i tried it. Kept telling me that the disk could not be read even though it went past the gamecube load screen. in other words, it recognized it as smash bros but then couldnt actually load the game afterwards.

Top Bottom