• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Riverside BiSEXUALS 10/20 - Hosted by Knivez(s)/Fox Marth Pro, and Keith

Dodger

Smash Ace
Man, I'm terrible at this game.

Anywho, I had blast hanging out with you guys. Knivez your crew commentary was hilarious! Nate, great to see you as always. Your Kirby is amazing. I don't know how you do it.

Mecko! THanks for partnering with me! I think we did pretty good for ourselves, wouldn't you say?

JTB: Haha I really enjoyed that Kirby ditto. I'm not lying when I say I usually lose them though. I do!

SuperRad

Smash Master
My advice to Xero:
1) Come on the boards and apologize. Admitting you were wrong is not easy for a lot of people. Part of this means stop making johns.
2) don't give up! Just because you aren't as good as you thought doesn't mean you have to quit. Keep going to tournaments and you will get better.

Most of the people that talk **** on the boards then get ***** quit it seems. I don't think it has to be that way if you are willing to man up.

XERO98

Smash Cadet
.....fine if u want me to say sorry than i will............IM SORRY....there.......but i will keep on practicing to show improvement, than i will defeat you all....one day.....hahahahahahahaha....^_^

Knivez

Smash Ace
haha, alright i guess thats the best we'll get from you... but you know the only way to "defeat us" all is to come to more tournies and stop playing with level 9 cpus and just your local friends. this means you getting your *** handed to you quite a bit by pretty much all of socal, and i hope this doesnt discourage you from trying to defeat ken. i mean he is what is considered the best player in the world, but i have no doubt that you can get there with a spoonful of sugar and a tad bit of luck :) There boy!~... a guy can dream i guess.
Hhahahahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhaahahahahha................^_^ hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah ^_^
wow that was pretty fun, i should randomly laugh from now on as the evil cliched villain that i am.

oh and JTB for top 20? NOT YET. NOT YET.

DuckMaster

Smash Cadet
I knew how to do the falling U-Air, but it was kind of hard with the control stick, I had to practice at it for a while b4 I was able to do it without jumping Lol

As for Xero, thats the type of attitude ^_^, you can beat everyone if you really want to practice at it and learn how to do all the cool stuff. Getting good at smash is kind of like opening your mind to all sorts of different things in my opinion -_-. I think I could get good enough to beat everyone, but I dont have enough time now :(. Not enough time to practice, but its still fun to play.
heh heh

Nashun

Smash Ace
Aw I hope Nashun and Hero don't dislike me.. lol you guys were some of the more fun people to talk with. I call all characters that can't be put into a combo with any move by sheik dumb.. (it's kind of a sarcasm thing..) Like I pretty much always say, next time we're at a tourny I'll decide on the mm, sometimes I have money to spend and others I don't. And rofl @ that xero kid's johns, some of the best I've seen.
nah dude you're cool :laugh:

Sam i didn't forget you! you were my first shoutout

LieutenantSerg

Smash Lord
Man, I'm terrible at this game.

Anywho, I had blast hanging out with you guys. Knivez your crew commentary was hilarious! Nate, great to see you as always. Your Kirby is amazing. I don't know how you do it.

Mecko! THanks for partnering with me! I think we did pretty good for ourselves, wouldn't you say?

JTB: Haha I really enjoyed that Kirby ditto. I'm not lying when I say I usually lose them though. I do!
Yeah we did, Poke floats was so crazy man..still can't believe we won that one, but I think I will stay away from poke floats in teams from now on lol. good games though it was nice teaming up with your Kirby.

JMW

Smash Apprentice
AGAIN, just be humble about it and no johns about the controller, it wouldnt have made a difference regardless, since i witnessed for myself how you played.
just come to more tournies, keep your mouth shut, and get better until you have gained the respect of others to make johns, since for the most part could or might be sincere johns then.
so knivez does that make all my johns valid? which i dont john too much other than my most valid john which is during friendlies....oh im going to look into that l-cancel tip of yours, i think i'll actually need some lessons from you though as to truly witness the difference...

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
My one complaint was the constant coughing from truegamer... That was pretty disgusting/annoying, and rude -- if you're sick, please don't come to a tournament and infect everyone else. Indeed, I am getting a cough now...

JMW

Smash Apprentice
My one complaint was the constant coughing from truegamer... That was pretty disgusting/annoying, and rude -- if you're sick, please don't come to a tournament and infect everyone else. Indeed, I am getting a cough now...
lol its funny that you mention that my allergies were actting up like xero's controller :laugh: i dont know what it was about your place knivez but man maybe im allergic to people of your persuasion...:chuckle:

KyokiBPM600

Smash Cadet
Dodger, hehe if I came I DEFINENTLY would have wanted a rematch from you since you beat me last time at Ken's remember? lol you're right maybe I should've stayed fox and probably would have beaten you but sadly bleh I had no ride to knivez

Knivez

Smash Ace
so knivez does that make all my johns valid? which i dont john too much other than my most valid john which is during friendlies....oh im going to look into that l-cancel tip of yours, i think i'll actually need some lessons from you though as to truly witness the difference...

umm is this jonathan? otherwise i have no idea who you are haha.

and yes truegamer, dont come if you're sick please.

and to kyopipi, no johns, dodger owns.:laugh:

$ick

Smash Lord
So I guess I wont be going to any more tounrys... heheh

JMW

Smash Apprentice
umm is this jonathan? otherwise i have no idea who you are haha.

and yes truegamer, dont come if you're sick please.

and to kyopipi, no johns, dodger owns.:laugh:
but of course lol the one and only....aka jtb jonathan the boy lol riverside weekly joke....

Dodger

Smash Ace
I think Trugamer got me sick. =(

Kyoki, I'd love to rematch you. we had a really intense set last time :-).

$ick

Smash Lord
Haha I always forget about the funny things that went on until you talk about it again. Mike was serious about it too...

Kanae

Smash Cadet
That bi-weekly was tight, when is the next one! :) And to everyone who doesn't remember me I'm the Link/Falco player that everyone kept mistaking me for using Marth which is my bro Lee who uses him. By the way True ALSO got me sick too...:( which led to a fever and I'm just starting to get over it.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Lee's Marth is crazzyyyy

I need to work on my Luigi >_<

Nashun

Smash Ace
nah fabian as far as we know you're the only smasher recorded with that particular virus strain. you see, all of us got REAL sickness from the smashfest, not some john you use when you lose to someone like JTB.

LOL JK <3

Aesis

Smash Ace
nah fabian as far as we know you're the only smasher recorded with that particular virus strain. you see, all of us got REAL sickness from the smashfest, not some john you use when you lose to someone like JTB.

LOL JK <3
OMGGG

10 char

DuckMaster

Smash Cadet
Lolol, I got pretty sick too, I havent ate anything in like 3 days except some nasty campels chunky chicken ^_^. That stuff sucks so bad, ill take top ramen over that crap anyday. I think im finally getting better now too though. Its funny that so many people got sick, he must have had one of those foriegn diseases like when the spaniards first met the indians -_-
heh heh...

Top Bottom