• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Unlockable, as Bowser should have been in Melee.
Bad guys are for fighting and then converting to the good side in order to go Super Saiyan and fight the greater evil.

...err, wait.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
yes i kept this thread alive for two posts

now do you think that the temple stage in prime, aclassic stage, or a pirate ship stage represents ridley

D

Deleted member

Ah... Alright. Thanks for clearing that up, TDub. :)

Can Fawriel go a post without referring to DragonBall Z or Yu-Gi-Oh? I reckon Ridley'll be unlockable. If Dark Samus is in, he'd likely be unlocked first and then Ridley afterwards. As Ridley is the bigger surprise/better choice.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
@smash daddy
if that happens, some people will think dark samus = no ridley and break there game disk + wii in anger. then they go online the next day and see sakurai's site. it has ridley on it. then the noob commited suicide and there is one less noob in the world. in short, nice idea. :laugh:

D

Deleted member

@smash daddy
if that happens, some people will think dark samus = no ridley and break there game disk + wii in anger. then they go online the next day and see sakurai's site. it has ridley on it. then the noob commited suicide and there is one less noob in the world. in short, nice idea. :laugh:
Hurray! :psycho:

Why do you do that only in this thread? :chuckle:

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
or both dark samus and ridley will get unlocked easily like luigi and ganandorf in melee

therefore it all depends on what you do first or luck
(for instance ganandorf was my first unlock since i like to beat new things(event matches))

D

Deleted member

Hm... Yes. I actually think it would make more sense to unlock Dark Samus by beating Samus' story mode, then unlock Ridley by event matches or something like that.

D

Deleted member

How about Dark Samus and Samus/Ridley team up against Samus/Ridley? :lol:

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
woot i just beat the 2000 yard mark with dk in homerun contest,

anyway while we're on the topic of event matches what other single player stuff do u expect

D

Deleted member

Something like the Event Matches of 'Melee, like personal challenges. Maybe a training system that is interactive.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
i'm willing to bet that they will do something beyond our creative capabilities

i just realized what their new showdown might be
giga,ganon, and meta ridley
alljiggs rest proof

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
waluigi might to some bad things when no ones looking, so it is unsafe to have a 1-1 match against him.

if i saw the event match labeled 2 samus's and a ridley, i would have a seizure there and then.

Ekul

Smash Journeyman
You know what giga I'd like to see?
GAW.
Toastpaint. I mean, back on topic.

Ridley & Samus vs Ridley X and SA-X would be a cool event match. The prize? The X skins for Ridley and Samus!

Or no prize, it could just be for cool factor.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Just the thought of a Ridley X alternate costume makes me light headed......my apologies to whoever got that...........

What's the difference between Samus and SA-X as far as costumes go?

Anywho, if tomorrow's update is Ridley, I'm gonna jump up in the air and shout FANCYPANTS! Because that's what I say when I'm really happy. Why do all my post involve nonsensical rambling? I'll shut up now.

Shuma

Smash Hero
"What's the difference between Samus and SA-X as far as costumes go?"

There are no diferences, none, not even in abylityes, the SA-X is a Clone of Samus, withouth the "Humanity", other than that they're equal, in Abilityes and appareance.

Master_Shadow_Link

Smash Cadet
Ridley would be a awsome character for brawl! If no one else noticed Ridley was in the background in samus's stage in Smash bros for 64, but that doesint really cut out for being able to actully control him does it XD!

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
Ridley would be a awsome character for brawl! If no one else noticed Ridley was in the background in samus's stage in Smash bros for 64, but that doesint really cut out for being able to actully control him does it XD!
Just like how Dedede was in thefirst Smash in the background, and he's one of the most likely candidate for brawl....

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
SA-X has no no pupils in her eyes. only the whites. :crazy:
The guy made it sound like a SA-X costume would be way cooler, so I was guessing he thought there was a big difference, so I assumed he knew something about the difference that I didn't, so I asked him just what the difference was...........

But thanks anyways. Oh, no Ridley update this morning.... but I'm still gonna shout fancypants!

FANCYPANTS!

majora_787

Smash Hero
well, the only metroid games I've played were the metroid prime games. and a bit of the original metroid.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Yay, back to ridley fan club again.
RIDLEY
RIDLEY
RIDLEY

when the crowd cheers for ridley suddenly you should hear the screams of them getting eaten by him. because ridley, hearing his prey call him, duplicates himself and eats the crowd while playing.

sheer awesomeness.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Ridey needs his meta-ridley form as a costume. it makes him look even more badass, and that's hard to acheive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom