• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Kraid is a gigantic lizard... No. His moveset would probably use his weird claw-coming-out-of-stomach attack and fire breath. Ridley is everything Kraid but better, smaller and flying. Sorry... But Kraid just wouldn't work.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Colbusman, I LOL'd so hard when you flamed me. I was pretending to be a noob. I don't know how I could've been more obvious, (I called you a Poop Head for God's sake!). Unless you were being sarcastic also, you need to chill the f*ck out.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
kraid instead of ridley?
hell no. kraids too big. i know that didn't work for ridley, but they made him bigger than the ****ing stage. maybe a boss, but not as playable.

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
Wow, i got a better idea then Ridley.... METROID PRIME HIMSELF. He is the main dude in the prime series right? AND, he could transform into his second form in pirme 1 for hisfinal smash!

METROID PRIME FTW!

RIDLEY FTL!

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
I have an idea for a character better than Ridley, Kraid, and Metroid Prime. It's the Tyranosaurus Rex-esque version of the one and only: Mother Brain.

*Random dinosaur screeching noises*

D

Deleted member

Nintendo wouldn't allow such a freakish, science-fictiony, gorey design in 'Brawl. Look at that design...

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Colbusman, I LOL'd so hard when you flamed me. I was pretending to be a noob. I don't know how I could've been more obvious, (I called you a Poop Head for God's sake!). Unless you were being sarcastic also, you need to chill the f*ck out.
of course i knew. see how good i am, you guys didn't even know i was being sarcastic. i just like to debate...hardcore. although i probably couldn't be on a debate team cause to quote the great Ron White "I got kicked off the debate team by yelling 'Yeah well F*CK YOU!!! I thought I won.'"

EDIT: WOO HOO!! the official Ridley thread has over 2000 replies!!! (ah man i wanted to be the 2000th, curse you grim lizard and smash daddy!)

D

Deleted member

Haha... Woot! 2000th reply, even if Grim Lizard does technically have the 2000th post. What an honour .

majora_787

Smash Hero
Wow. Ridley in brawl. Now that I think of it, I would love to see him in it so I can kick the tar out of him for the last time I played Metorid Prime. ^ ^

majora_787

Smash Hero
Well, what do you think I did when I found out bowser was in melee? I took mario and gave bowser a good.....well let's say it involved several homeruns into a wall. ^ ^ Whenever a villain comes out (RIDLEY, I'M LOOKING AT YOU.) I take something out and blam the new villain into a wall. It makes me more likely to play Metroid Prime, SM64DS, Majora's Mask etc.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Personally, I found it more fun to play the villain and deliver sweet vengeance on their respective hero (or damsel in distress). It's quite satisfying using Ganondorf to be beat the snot of Link (or Y Link for even more humiliation), almost disturbingly so.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
yeah sometimes playing as the villains makes it interesting, like LukeFon said it is good to see for a change that the hero is getting that crap beat out of him by his nemesis like Metaknight PWN'ing Kirby so yea it's good to play as them sometimes

majora_787

Smash Hero
mmmm....I can see bowser eating mario's face all of a sudden. ;-; that'd be cool.
Ridley would actually be better than bowser, now that i think about it

D

Deleted member

Metaknights owns Kirby anyway. He has to throw him a frickin' sword to give him a slim chance of survival.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
see honor, that's why metaknight rocked so much.

and in all honesty, i main the heroes before the villians, but i have more fun with the villians. i think ridley, however, will be a bigger main than samus

ridley for brawl

D

Deleted member

Any character that pities you enough to give you a sword to fight him with is badass in my books.

A lot of villains could possibly over-take their respective hero's popularity in 'Brawl. Metaknight, Ridley, Bowser Jr.

majora_787

Smash Hero
A giant lizard with wings. Honestly, that sounds kinda like Pit and Bowser with purple skin.

But I played metroid prime. I know how much *** he can own if you give him a mere five minutes. ^^

D

Deleted member

Pit and Bowser? You mean like FUUU-SHUN HAA? And then with a coat of purple paint? What a scary image... Well done.

Ridley will pretty much own everything in 'Brawl too. :lol:

majora_787

Smash Hero
But what happens when we take two ridleys and give them some super mushrooms? that'd be awesome, but it'd take FOREVER to get a winner out of it.

D

Deleted member

Most likely they'd jab each other back and forth for an hour then Super Smash themselves.

majora_787

Smash Hero
rofl, but it'd be aweswome if we got a couple of ridleys to duke it out in a city. say....ridly versus ridley, 99 stock, delphino plaza? XD

majora_787

Smash Hero
Alright, but I'll need a snapshot of a FLUDD and ridley, then I can do some doctoring....er....I mean searching on google. *cough*

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
Alright, but I'll need a snapshot of a FLUDD and ridley, then I can do some doctoring....er....I mean searching on google. *cough*
Okay, sure. While you're at it, get me some images from NiGHTS or Sonic so I can *ahem* "google" it too...

Anyway, hopefully Ridley's theme hints that he's in it. I doubt they wouldn't have the original Metroid theme in the game, so there are more than one Metroid Stage.

Observations are key, people!

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
that does sound pretty funny, ridley with the FLUDD attachment. i mean what if it was an item? some characters would look ridiculous with the attachment *cough Bowser, Pikachu, cough*
FLUDD would probably not be an item anyway.

Poltergiest 3000, however...

D

Deleted member

Don't denounce FLUDD. Imagine a water-breathing Bowser and a Ridley propelled into the air by a burst of mountain-fresh dew.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
So...how many straight weeks has the Ridley thread been on the first page?

I'm so proud of you guys...:p
hell i don't know. i've been here around the time brawl was announced, and since this was created around that time, i'd say almost EVERY week.

but it surprises me that even though it's been on the first page the most, it isn't the highest posted thread

D

Deleted member

It's because people are bumping it with funny things. Funny things make the world go round.

Why just water and fire? Bowser should be able to shoot thunder and tornadoes. He should also be much, much bigger and have five eyes. Everything looks better when it's bigger and five eyes. And he should have a top hat.

And a monocle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom