• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Will I have an easier time? I haven't gotten fully used to Melee so maybe I can transition easier. But I'm not skilled so we'll be close to the same level.

I'm going to have to play every character though to find out just a little about them :p I'm just a tweaker like that..

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion

Followed a tut and came out with this one, different than how it was supposed to be though.

Ridley for Brawl!

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion

Shuma

Smash Hero
I think i know what tutorial you're reading, it's in a forum that was linked here right?

Yeah i was also reading some tutorials there, pretty good stuff.

Talendime

Smash Ace
I'd say Ridley has as high a chance as 90%...

I don't think it's really about his chances if you think about it.

It's not like Sakurai is popping coins into that trophy dispensing machine to choose his characters.. Nor is he picking names out of a hat.. So chance doesn't technically have anything to do with it.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I don't think it's really about his chances if you think about it.

It's not like Sakurai is popping coins into that trophy dispensing machine to choose his characters.. Nor is he picking names out of a hat.. So chance doesn't technically have anything to do with it.
Actually... When I think about it, it comes down to chances.. Not sure how your thinking. But there are factors of why he might be in, and why he might not. The scales lean a lot toward him being in, but there is a still a chance that he won't be in. So its around 90% eh?

I guess... ><

-Onyx

Shuma

Smash Hero
Y'know... it's very hard to predict if Ridley or the black knight are going to be in, Ridley has a bigger chance than the Black Knight, but i can't tell you for sure he's going to be in.

I can tell you for sure that Wolf and Dedede are going to be in for example. But Ridley and BK? no... they're not a given, and that's bad.

Tru-underdog

Smash Journeyman
ridleys final smash

ridley calls in aload of metroid who suck on to each opposing character increasing damage taken every time they bite, but if a player moves the metroid willl be shaken off but will go back after the charaacter

tis a scratch = holy grail

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
Ridley not in the game = SUCKS
Ridley as an assist trophy = MORE SUCKS
Ridley as a horrible low-tier = EVEN MORE SUCKS
Ridley as a decent, not over-nerfed character who has a chance of defeating anyone = YES!!!

Phazon_Dude

Smash Apprentice
So I'm working on my new comic about Ridley and Brawl, 25 scenes, much better quality and you can even say there will be a bloody ending!!!

So anyway you think Ridley will be purple or black if he got into Brawll?

Phazon_Dude

Smash Apprentice
You mean like that bright purple that he was in his melee trophy or the cool dark purple in Super Metroid?
Wasn't he black in Metroid Zero Mission?

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Can't mess with the purps Ridley! Even if its a dark purple, its still purple!

Ridley For Brawl!

-Onyx

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
Ridley is a huge monster,will be turned into a item,or a stage like kraid

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Ridley is a huge monster,will be turned into a item,or a stage like kraid
I like how you decided to post that in a character support thread with over 7,500 posts, and thought that had no been brought up yet. Ridley's size is not a problem. You are deemed a n00b until you support Ridley, or accept that he will be in.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
:laugh:

Yeah, because we all know we don't want a lame and undeserving character like Ridley taking up a slot that could be given to an awesome, manly character like Sora or Cloud.
Woot.

Hah, thats the first that I have had to hear like it. Ridley is too big, he should be a stage like a Star Fox one *rolls eyes*

-Onyx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom