• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I'm bored.. and listening to music...

Everyone find a Ridley Theme song from one of the bands that you listen to!... Has this been done before?

*Starts looking through iTunes*

-Onyx

Legolastom

Smash Hero
1: Thats cheating
2: yes it is Monty python
3: But who said it?
4: Someone quote that long thing for Talen

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
This thread needs to be closed, as it is talking NOTHING about Ridley being in Brawl =.=
Oh yeah? Well...

Your mouth needs to be closed how about that!? haha!
(Not meant to be funny nor offending)

We'd probably just start up another one anyway..

Ridley for Brawl!

-Onyx

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
well at least were talking about Ridley so I guess it's not too bad, but I guess I'll start off so you won't brag about how were not on topic, what do you think Ridley's chances are in Brawl? (I know this might be OLD as hell, but I simply need to know, I guessing there high but not exactly how much maybe 85%?

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
well at least were talking about Ridley so I guess it's not too bad, but I guess I'll start off so you won't brag about how were not on topic, what do you think Ridley's chances are in Brawl? (I know this might be OLD as hell, but I simply need to know, I guessing there high but not exactly how much maybe 85%?
90% Is my guess close to Krystal's 95%..

All others I don't really want to go into thought with it. If they're in.. Great! If not.. Oh well, all the veterans with the handful of newcomers we have so far are pretty awesome. 18 confirmed so far without even all of the Veterans.. not bad.

-Onyx

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Yeah, Ridley is around 90 or 95 percent likely. But Onyx, I don't know about Krystal's chances being that high. She's more around 75 or 80 percent, but higher than any other StarFox character.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Yeah, Ridley is around 90 or 95 percent likely. But Onyx, I don't know about Krystal's chances being that high. She's more around 75 or 80 percent, but higher than any other StarFox character.
wow! we reached the 500 pages already, but anyway I always thought Wolf's chances were higher than Krystal's
Well what do you expect from ME?

Right?

-Onyx

OmegaXXII

I guess Krystal has a higher fanbase, but i'd think it be better if we saw both Krystal & Wolf don't you think? but I'm not really too concerned with them, I really have high hopes for Ridley!

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
To me Fox=Krystal>Wolf=Falco>>>>Rest of the cast.
But this is all about Ridley, and I would place Ridley along side Krystal. I want both of them in Brawl so I can pwn nubs with the hardcore character. And the... supposedly less hardcore character :p

Man December is going to be a great month!

-Onyx

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Man December is gonna suck balls...

And star fox 64 >>> Star fox wii >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all other star fox's

Ridley's chance's? = 85 - 95 %

And axe your obviously a hater.

Stop going off topic Axe

OmegaXXII

But this is all about Ridley, and I would place Ridley along side Krystal. I want both of them in Brawl so I can pwn nubs with the hardcore character. And the... supposedly less hardcore character :p

Man December is going to be a great month!

-Onyx
how about if I pwn you online with Ridley & Bowser, but yea December is sure gonna kick *** this year and it's gonna be crazy

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
i would much rather have krystal then wolf. for one thing krystal is a stripper name, which is always good for a luagh, and for two i could more easily picture her as an original and unique character

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
how about if I pwn you online with Ridley & Bowser, but yea December is sure gonna kick *** this year and it's gonna be crazy
That, will probably happen. Not a very good Smasher.. Not even an average Smasher, I'm a scrub :p

I'll need to do a LOT of Smashing to get where I want to be... I'm gonna be up for a Smash filled holiday..

-Onyx

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
Lucario is the newest 4th Gen representitive and if you've seen the Lucario Shrine, you can see a moveset, and its pretty good, and would be perfect. Plus.. Sakurai did say he was removing unneeded characters,

To not go off topic, If Ridley is in, Whats his Final Smash?

Honestly, I think he'll Ram the stage.

Also Gypsy, when Brawl is out, I shall mass practice the lowest tier and whoop you with it >3

OmegaXXII

That, will probably happen. Not a very good Smasher.. Not even an average Smasher, I'm a scrub :p

I'll need to do a LOT of Smashing to get where I want to be... I'm gonna be up for a Smash filled holiday..

-Onyx
Hope you practice up, so I can take you on! ;)

Lucario is the newest 4th Gen representitive and if you've seen the Lucario Shrine, you can see a moveset, and its pretty good, and would be perfect. Plus.. Sakurai did say he was removing unneeded characters,

To not go off topic, If Ridley is in, Whats his Final Smash?

Honestly, I think he'll Ram the stage.
I am wondering the same thing, what will ridley's Final smash be, any of you got any ideas?

btw, I hope Lucario and Mewtwo BOTH make it to brawl

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
i wouldn't say the newest 4th gne rep. there are a few others i can mention. mainly munchlax because of his japanese popularity, or weavile because he is well known in the competitive pokemon players, or even mime jr.

and my idea for his FS is that he flys into the background and then flys toward the screen, hitting anyone in his path

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ridley etches the words "Ridley was ere" Into the skull of the player he catches in his talons... with his plasma beam!

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I still say the original gen.. is the ORIGINALS.

So they should get the most rep, not the ones that are pretty much being milked.

And I'm not very creative.. The only thing I can think of as a Final Smash.. He flys off to the side and flys across above and shoots down some cool colored.. like lightning blue plasma on the stage.

-Onyx

Legolastom

Smash Hero
We currently have FOUR confirmed 1st gen reps... talk about ****ING overkill.

Jesus i hate the 1st gen argument it doesn't even make sense

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Lucario is the newest 4th Gen representitive and if you've seen the Lucario Shrine, you can see a moveset, and its pretty good, and would be perfect. Plus.. Sakurai did say he was removing unneeded characters.
Also Gypsy, when Brawl is out, I shall mass practice the lowest tier and whoop you with it >3
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

How the hell is one of the most popular Pokemon ever, and one of the most unique characters in Melee (albeit a weak one) is going to get replaced with an unoriginal, half as popular, Pokemon that was just revealed to the world less than a year ago?

Not just no, but hell no.

Oh, and how will you be whooping me with a low tier character before tiers are even decided? But yes, I accept your challenge. My Ridley vs your Pokemon Trainer. ;)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
New challenger approaching!
PKMN trainer # 2!

His Pokemans are...

Electrode
Magikarp
King leonardis!

Enjoy suckers! *Sakurai runs off*

RBinator

Smash Journeyman
Have people really been using Charizard as an anti-argument for Ridley? I have a feeling that would be one of the things happening upon seeing that update.

Toad fans are made of crap and disease. No, really thinking Toad would be playable is stupid, foolish and ********, all condensed in one delicious inch of fire.
Bring that over to the Toad topic and we're discuss it.

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
We currently have FOUR confirmed 1st gen reps... talk about ****ING overkill.

Jesus i hate the 1st gen argument it doesn't even make sense
legolasstorm currently we have 2 first gen pokemon slots. now the fact that there are 3 in one does not really count for anything. these is still plenty of room for 2nd gen, 3rd gen, or even 4th gen rep. i am just glad sakurai isn't forgetting pokemon's roots, and is giving us a blast to the pat like this

also to reply to the comment of lucario owning ridley all i can say is this, NO... ridley could kill lucario so fast lucario wouldn't know he had just been killed

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Haha, I'm a Ridley fan but I'm not quick on the trigger as all of you... My minions..

I MEAN.. Friends.. buddies.. fellow supporters?..

*Hides in bubble shield*

Eep

Ridley for Brawl!

-Onyx

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

How the hell is one of the most popular Pokemon ever, and one of the most unique characters in Melee (albeit a weak one) is going to get replaced with an unoriginal, half as popular, Pokemon that was just revealed to the world less than a year ago?

Not just no, but hell no.

Oh, and how will you be whooping me with a low tier character before tiers are even decided? But yes, I accept your challenge. My Ridley vs your Pokemon Trainer. ;)
Shure. Its settled, first, I need to get used to Brawl though when it comes out o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom