• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I have a Wii also, had it since February I think...

Haven't played on it since.. wow.. I forgot.. I got Super Paper Mario but haven't played it yet.. Last console I think I actually played was.. Oh wait never mind I played Star Fox Adventures on my Wii..

Next time I'll play it will probably be Brawl though. I'll be playing Halo 3 in.. 39 days? Be tweaking on that for a while.

-Onyx

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
...Did anyone else here get their Wii at launch?

On Topic: So uh...Ridley's got some nice feet, eh?

Oh, here's another tagline:

When Ridley gave birth to himself when the universe was created, he was going to name himself "Godley", but decided he didn't want to associate himself with that wuss. He went with the much more badass "Ridley" instead.

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
i dont see why ridley isnt in it he was about the most popular character wanted,he made a slight appearance in melee, is music is played and his fans are growing by the second

btw if they realise a ridley stage called 'ridleys lair(hint)' (the hint isnt part of the name just somewthing sakurai would do to something that i can be bothered to explain)that would be funny

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
I got a Wii last Sunday. YAY FOR ME!! Also,have you gone to the "Brawl:Inside information" thread yet? I don't believe him,and he's saying he knows which characters are going to get in,and it doesn't mention people like Krystal,Lucario,or of course,RIDLEY,yet he says Meowth,and Kat&Ana will get in!

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I have a Wii also, had it since February I think...

Haven't played on it since.. wow.. I forgot.. I got Super Paper Mario but haven't played it yet.. Last console I think I actually played was.. Oh wait never mind I played Star Fox Adventures on my Wii..

Next time I'll play it will probably be Brawl though. I'll be playing Halo 3 in.. 39 days? Be tweaking on that for a while.

-Onyx
I have three words for you.

Halo Mountain Dew.

It is the drink of the gods...

But yes, I can't effing wait fro Halo 3. Did you read this month's EGM? If you're a Halo fan... go and get that magazine. NOW. Drop what you're doing. Do it. Now. Seriously. Everyone. Go. Now. Stop reading.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Just buy one guys. These guys talked me into going ahead and getting one. Just do it. Prime 3 comes out in a week and a half. And, even the sports games are pretty fun.

I hate Halo. And Microsoft. >_<

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
...Did anyone else here get their Wii at launch?

When Ridley gave birth to himself when the universe was created, he was going to name himself "Godley", but decided he didn't want to associate himself with that wuss. He went with the much more badass "Ridley" instead.
First of all, that tagline is win. Second, I gots my Wii at launch. It's West Virginia, no one plays video games in West Virginia, because they're too busy riding dirt bikes in the nude (I'm not kidding) or working on broken down automobiles in their front lawn. :laugh: I could just ride to Walmart and buy another one now.

I hate Halo. And Microsoft. >_<
Yes, me too. But you know what I hate more? Microsoft fanboys.

skullkidd

Smash Ace
I got my Wii a month ago, and the disc reader is broken, yay.
Hopefully I can get a new one by Wednesday.

And, oh yeah, Ridley pwns, and Sakurai will have a full-fledged riot coming after him if he isn't in the game.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I got my Wii a month ago, and the disc reader is broken, yay.
Hopefully I can get a new one by Wednesday.

And, oh yeah, Ridley pwns, and Sakurai will have a full-fledged riot coming after him if he isn't in the game.
Nintendo gives a one year warranty with all of their products. :) Provided you didn't buy it used, you should be alright. ^_^

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
First of all, that tagline is win. Second, I gots my Wii at launch. It's West Virginia, no one plays video games in West Virginia, because they're too busy riding dirt bikes in the (I'm not kidding) or working on broken down automobiles in their front lawn. :laugh: I could just ride to Walmart and buy another one now.
O_o Awesome. I got mine at launch too. Ah, the perks of being a Gamestop manager. ^^ Almost miss it.

Yes, me too. But you know what I more? Microsoft fanboys.
I am not, in anyway a Microsoft fanboy. I'm Nintendo, all the way. I just really enjoy a large variety of games, and Halo is one of them.

Back on topic.

Ridley for Brawl.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
You guys frighten me anymore...

edit: And Gypsy, I concede. I don't think I'm going to be able to beat you out and make it back to my place as top poster in this thread.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
We must not talk about Ridley unless he permits us to.

We cannot speak to Ridley unless he speaks to us first.

Ridley cannot hear the words of lesser beings, rendering him deaf to humans like ourselves.

We are not able to hear Ridley, because his screeches will cause our eardrums to explode.

Those are the laws of communication with Ridley.

Fawriel

Smash Master
So this guy was like "that trout was THIIIIIIS large" and I was like

RIDLEY FOR BRAWL
and then I went to sleep.

Jakatsu

Smash Apprentice
Clerks...CLERKS? Was Ridley in Clerks? NO!
Ridley thread guys, we need to watch ourselves, might end up like the "Whats going on with Smashbros.com" Thread...Locked.

Jakatsu

Smash Apprentice
Is Charazard Ridley? No. This isn't a Charazard topic. And about the size, take a gander at Bowser, Charazard and DK...Size is no issue.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
dude no ridley he is way to big for ssbb and there is already charizard
The fact that you find size an issue, and that you think Ridley is too similar to Charizard, shows your lack of knowledge on the subject, and gives you no right to talk.

To put it in words you might understand:

Dude, you don't know anything about that gnarly looking Ridley thing, so dude, STFU.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I used to think those ranking didn't actually matter... but **** some of these people are ****ING noobs

(Im back baby!)

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Hah to tell you the truth, when I first started thinking about Ridley in Brawl. I never thought size would be an issue..

Besides Ridley > Charizard.

Oh Gypsy congratulations on getting to Lord!

-Onyx

Phazon_Dude

Smash Apprentice
Ok heres the comic I promised a long time ago, even though making the comic only took 1/4th of the time bringing it here. This is my first ever computer comic so sorry about the quality. Oh and for some reason the pics are coming out small I'll try to fix it later. I'll make more if you guys like it.

I'm refering to the M:ZM Ridley and the sounds he makes when he's screeching.

Thats suppose to be armpit hair :ohwell:

I know I spelled metallic wrong...

I know this comic makes doesn't make Ridley look that tough but its much easier to make a coimc with humor. Anyways what you guys think?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea congrats and seriously we gotta stop getting so off topic sometimes... so...

Space pirate (And thus Ridley) related stages?...

Yhea good comic... make it a lil more horizontal but good for a 1 off XD

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
I support intelligent, calm debate. But it just grinds my gears when someone pops in and says Ridley won't be in and gives a lame reason that they think is absolutely, undeniably right and...... just ugh.

I mean at first, you're willing to put up with these people and try to convince them, but after the millionth time you've heard the same darn argument, you just give up and resort to flaming.

*grumble****noobsgrumble*

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Sometimes you wished you had a burninator around when these noobs come around... "Oi Nook! call Ridley we got some burninating to do!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom