• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Lets make up an arguement..

"Ridley can't be in Brawl because hes too hardcore for a lowly game like Smash."...

No that won't do.

-Onyx

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land
Ok heres the comic I promised a long time ago, even though making the comic only took 1/4th of the time bringing it here. This is my first ever computer comic so sorry about the quality. Oh and for some reason the pics are coming out small I'll try to fix it later. I'll make more if you guys like it.

I'm refering to the M:ZM Ridley and the sounds he makes when he's screeching.

Thats suppose to be armpit hair :ohwell:

I know I spelled metallic wrong...

I know this comic makes doesn't make Ridley look that tough but its much easier to make a coimc with humor. Anyways what you guys think?
for some reason i start laughing very VERY hard after reading the comic :laugh:

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
.mih tuoba gnikaeps nehw sdrawkcab epyt tsum em ekil naf doaT ylwol a taht emosewa os si yeldiR
Not bad... I didn't know I could read backwards that well... Heh..

And the comic.. was alright. Could use some better work on the cutting out Ridley eh?

-Onyx

Shuma

Smash Hero
Toad fans are made of crap and disease. No, really thinking Toad would be playable is stupid, foolish and ********, all condensed in one delicious inch of fire.

Edit:

I've just noticed, we have more posts than the stycky in this forum.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Hail Ridley!

Ridley for Brawl!

Krystal will fight a long side him and support him as well!...

Hmm..

Anyway, I do feel bad for unconfirmed characters, but not really for Toad...

-Onyx

SmashRevenant

Smash Rookie
Ridley would be straight up balla if he was in Brawl... For some reason I bet he would be on the lower tiers though :S, still Ridley is the beastiest.

Tru-underdog

Smash Journeyman
this may have already said but IMO charizard boosts ridleys chances of getting in....... how u ask...............well if i remember charizard was a hell of alot bigger than the trainer in the cartoon, and the main argument about ridley getting in is hes too big but charizard is quite large and seems to fit nicely so i think that ridleys chances have boosted because of charizard

charizard is the first dragon introdduced....... ridley is next

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
the uproar that Deoxys made is far larger than Toad.

I hope Ridley doesn't suffer the same fate..
i think goroh was a bigger shock because almost everyone thought he was in and then sakurai b!tchslapped us with that update, and then he did it a week later with deoxys. i was so angry at him for shooting down two of my hopefulls for brawl, but the new bowser model brought me back. also now that toad is gone i think fawful has better chances

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
this may have already said but IMO charizard boosts ridleys chances of getting in....... how u ask...............well if i remember charizard was a hell of alot bigger than the trainer in the cartoon, and the main argument about ridley getting in is hes too big but charizard is quite large and seems to fit nicely so i think that ridleys chances have boosted because of charizard

charizard is the first dragon introdduced....... ridley is next
Actually the size of Charizard can range with power etc.. I remember the episode that the dragon trainer took in Ash's Charizard.

But it still says that you can change size :p

And they need more dragons too. Ridley will be the one to own them all.

-Onyx

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
Jesus, hes just a character. Ridley worshipers<Ridley >_>

Anyways, the only thing cool that I would like about Ridley is the fact on how evil his combos would be. Seeing that moveset that was posted, kinda got me synched.
Still not gunna be a Ridley follower though. Just speaking my thoughts.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Dang were wolves posting in just smilies anyways the usual of "Ridley for brawl" with a lil "He gonna b teh roxzorz" for flavor... Ridley for brawl my friends... Ridley for brawl.

(So much spam... can... barely... breath)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yes... yes i know (Are you even a member of R.I.D.L.E.Y.?).

"Tis but a scratch" Tell me where this famous quote comes from (And who said it) to win a Ridlookie.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I don't think Ridley would want to be president of the U.S. he would most probably should a more respectable country like Japan... you know how much the peeps like him there.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
We all know Ridley is now the leader of the space pirates... and he could kill off the GF any day... he is just having his fun with them XD

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Yes... yes i know (Are you even a member of R.I.D.L.E.Y.?).

"Tis but a scratch" Tell me where this famous quote comes from (And who said it) to win a Ridlookie.
I've heard of Club Ridley from colusman but I haven't thought if joining, perhaps i should but how?

as for your quote hmm. let me guess (checks google.....wait...I know. it's...Monty Python, am I right...tell me I'm right, do I get my Ridlookie now?!

Talendime

Smash Ace
Sounds like 300.. but it might be something else..

Anyway, does anyone think Ridley might seem a bit weird being in Brawl due to his strange appearance? Like, isn't he some sort of flying, raptor-like creature? Of course I'd never object to the idea, I think he would be a really great addition, but might he seem kind of...idunno.....out of place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom