• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Black Ridley:

Okay, that first picture is actually screwed up. The colors are off. The actual sprite of him is brown, look at it on the spriter's resource if you don't believe me.

Second, you cannot tell me that in game Ridley is not brown. You have to be color blinded to not see that.

He's brown. Even the official Zero Mission artwork is brown.

Shuma

Smash Hero
But in the Cutscenes he IS black, come on.. in the manga he was blue, he has chameleons dna.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
So, what color hasn't Ridley been?

Ridley obviously doesn't care about races... He'll kill whomever gets in his way.

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Haha nice one.. But yes, Ridley will probably have to kill you now T^T

I don't recognize that thing in the bottom left though.

-Onyx

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Haha nice one.. But yes, Ridley will probably have to kill you now T^T

I don't recognize that thing in the bottom left though.

-Onyx
Well dang, I never got to be apart of Club R.I.D.L.E.Y. either. :( And I was so close to getting those 100 posts too...

The thing in the bottom left is Sukapon. You can click the little icon in my sig if you want to know more about him... :psycho:

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Well dang, I never got to be apart of Club R.I.D.L.E.Y. either. :( And I was so close to getting those 100 posts too...

The thing in the bottom left is Sukapon. You can click the little icon in my sig if you want to know more about him... :psycho:
I was surprised that I was even considered as being a possible member to be in R.I.D.L.E.Y. :confused:

I mean I was here to support him a bit, but never as hardcore as most of the others here. I was just lucky ^^

Keep up the awesome Ridley art though.

-Onyx

Lupo Aro

Smash Ace
I could care less what color, it's still Ridley!

Of course, I would prefer purple. I mean, I HATE the color, yet Ridley makes it look GOOD to me! Just goes to show how great he is! XP

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I hope ridley is black and has a move where he eats watermellons and fried chicken.
Could be his taunt haha!

(Ridley sits down and tosses up a bucket of fried chicken and a watermelon and swallows them whole)

Similar to Young Link's milk drink. Though Ridley might as well just eat a living chicken since hes so hardcore.

-Onyx

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i'll help you, but shouldn't that belong in the windwaker thread anyway? seems weird you're talking about link in a lucario thread. still, it's weird we're talking about supporting WW Link in a Lucario support thread WITHIN the Ridley thread.............................

i think my brain just exploded

Stryks

Smash Hero
Colbus it aint no longer a lucario thread, he just putting why some character WONT e in brawl (instead of putting why they shouldnt)...

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Yeah its a bunch of arguements and flaming going on it there. I'm not good with that kind of stuff so I'm going to stay out of it.

Its bound to happen when you make a thread thats dedicated to be against a character.. Don't know how the other characters really got into it though.

But its still fun to read ^^

-Onyx

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i still can't believe people like him can be right. i mean you see "Squirtle for Brawl" and think, what is that guy smoking? then out of nowhere you get the pokemon trainer update, and just the sheer amout of confusion...

EDIT: nevermind silver, i'm not entering that territory

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Woot, another supporter eh?

And what you said is pretty much what Ridley is mostly about.

Hes hardcore/ownage/awesome/badass to boot.

-Onyx

In touch with the wii

Smash Cadet
well you know how ridely is infected with phazon in corruption and all he does is fly and attack why not make a move set for him like they did with fox inculding phazon ridely in hyper mode would be soo sweet for his fsa

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Could be a Final Smash or something. But I don't expect them to make it themed on to him.

Depends how he will look and what it does to him.. Since I am ignorant in this category.

-Onyx

In touch with the wii

Smash Cadet
Metroid Prime wasn't the only game he was in you know. -_-
i know that but when they design characters they usually mordernize them to their lastest game like links tp look link was not only in tp why give him that look

they will proabally update the hookshot to the clawshot

JesterBox

Smash Ace
Just wondering, can anyone link me to that picture of the Samus/Ridley size comparisoin. I can't find it and I don't remember who posted it.

Also, Spoiler, Story mode ending, Ridley wins.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
i know that but when they design characters they usually mordernize them to their lastest game like links tp look link was not only in tp why give him that look

they will proabally update the hookshot to the clawshot
1) Meta Ridley isn't the normal Ridley, and therefore shouldn't be the look to represent him and all of the games he appeared in.

2) Samus is based on her Zero Mission look, so why the hell would Ridley be modeled after his Prime appearance?

3) Japan hates the Prime series.

4) Purple Ridley is cooler.

No Phazon Powers. He has invisibility, plasma breath, fireballs, and some sort of super speed that could be better implemented into the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom