• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
How about the Pretend Ridley's been confirmed game? We pretend Ridley's been confirmed and celebrate.
I could do that!

*Focuses and fanticises*
OMG WOOT RIDLEY OMFG
*Grabs a soda and drinks half of it in 10 seconds*
Woot! Man look at the detail on him, hes freaking sweet! I gotta make a sig!
*Starts spamming friends on AIM*
Hes just as big as Bowser!
*Makes sig*
Man the sig is ugly, but its hardcore none the less since Ridley is in it!
*Dies from excitement*

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
*Waves R.I.D.L.E.Y. Flag that Silver drew me with*
Yay R.I.D.L.E.Y. is gonna pwn noobs all around the world with Ridley now!

Time to drink some Orange (Ownage) Juice.. Sorry a bit nostagia working there..

And show the none believers what they were going up against.

-Onyx

Joshua368

Smash Apprentice
Oh snap. it's the Ekulsman! You've prodded into here too?!

With Charizard in, I'm not really sure how unique Ridley would be. I guess it would make him easier to create... and he'd still be pretty awesome.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
ridley will be by no means a charizard clone. as awesome as charizard is, ridley is cooler.

and were the posts above me a reunion?

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Okay guys. I think I'm done. I've become a Ridley elitist and flaming just about anyone who disses Ridley even the slightest bit, and I'm starting to piss a lot of people off. I don't know what it is, but being like that is out of character for me. I miss Grim and Stryks. They pride themselves in keeping the Ridley hate to a minimum. But anyway, I have just been a big ball of hate lately. So, I'm going to take a good long break. Especially from the Ridley thread. I hope you guys do fine without me, Grim, or Stryks to be there to pwn noobs.

Sooo later ;).

Tru-underdog

Smash Journeyman
hey i know this level is like fire emblem or sutn but that flag in the backround has a kind of dragon on it which reminds me of ridley

Fawriel

Smash Master
I can see what you mean, Gypsy... the Ridley thread kinda reached a saturation point anyway. I mean, it does get a little ridiculous after a while?

...so, yeah.

Link Sharingan

Smash Ace

You know, Ridley isn't nearly as big as bowser, the largest he has been was in Prime and even then bowser has been bigger in many games.

In the 2d games Ridley has always been around the size of Samus, you could also google Metroid Manga and see how ridley is not a giant.
what is the manga name?

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Okay guys. I think I'm done. I've become a Ridley elitist and flaming just about anyone who disses Ridley even the slightest bit, and I'm starting to piss a lot of people off. I don't know what it is, but being like that is out of character for me. I miss Grim and Stryks. They pride themselves in keeping the Ridley hate to a minimum. But anyway, I have just been a big ball of hate lately. So, I'm going to take a good long break. Especially from the Ridley thread. I hope you guys do fine without me, Grim, or Stryks to be there to pwn noobs.

Sooo later ;).
noes how will we pwn helpless noobs with all three of you gone? and i will be scarce come the 27, the start of school!

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i have to agree with gypsy. in fact, the whole boards has just become filled with spam and hatred, and it's not fun anymore. plus with school starting for me the 22nd, i won't be around that much either. so these threads will be missing the biggest ridley fans, so have fun the rest of you supporting ridley and what not

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea i know what you mean guys this thread inst what is used to be *sigh* i don't think i can be bothered to come here anymore... all we do is say "Ridley for brawl" and NOTHING else...

I will still be around R.I.D.L.E.Y. though so goodbye peeps... FOREVER!

(Hey while i am here... CLICK MY SIG TO GO TO MY COMICS!!!!!!)

PhazonPirate

Smash Cadet
At first I thought he would be too big and look awkward jumping around and all in SSBB, but after some thought and trust in the dev team I think it would work out great.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Woot, so does everyone else apparently eh?

Well I'll go on your opinions on what Samus looks like :/

Ridley for Brawl!

-Onyx

PhazonPirate

Smash Cadet
Not to mention Metroid badly needs another representative.ZSS doesn't really cut it,sorry.

I think Dark Samus could work because everyone says she should be an alt costume hasn't played Echoes,where she has her own attacks.

Someone also mentioned a Space Pirate of some sort.They're all generic enemies,though,so chances of that are slim IMO.

Shuma

Smash Hero
The only characters with a chance are Ridley and Dark Samus, and anyone of them would be awesome... so whatever.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
The only characters with a chance are Ridley and Dark Samus, and anyone of them would be awesome... so whatever.
And I think Ridley has a better chance since Dark Samus is TECHNICALLY another Samus.

We needs a cool pure hardcore awesome space pirate dragon anyway.

-Onyx

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
And I think Ridley has a better chance since Dark Samus is TECHNICALLY another Samus.

We needs a cool pure hardcore awesome space pirate dragon anyway.

-Onyx
no, technically dark samus is the metroid prime fused to your phazon suit. i think dark samus's final smash could be reverting to the metroid prime :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom