• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuma

Smash Hero
That's... that's.... beyond awesome!.

But it has Olimar, i don't like Olimar OLIMAR!!!.

kaid

Smash Master
This thread is almost as long as the old "Smash Revolution" thread that was in the Melee forum for a year before it was called Brawl.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
That's... that's.... beyond awesome!.

But it has Olimar, i don't like Olimar OLIMAR!!!.
I was expecting someone to hate it because of Bowser Jr, but not Olimar. How can you hate Olimar? He's so awesome.

But anyways, it doesn't matter, because even if you do hate Olimar, Ridley makes up for him. ;)

Shuma

Smash Hero
I didn't like the Picmin games, Bowser Jr. is kewl, he's Bowser's son, so he's kewl.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Needs more Wolf and/or Black Knight.

Perhaps i should do a sig like that... now i only need the knowledge to do it.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I didn't like the Picmin games, Bowser Jr. is kewl, he's Bowser's son, so he's kewl.
I didn't like the Pikmin game either.. Seemed like too much work for me to actually do and thinking of *rolls eyes*

Need's moar Krystal.
*Thumbs up*

Needs more Wolf and/or Black Knight.

Perhaps i should do a sig like that... now i only need the knowledge to do it.
Mmm would like to see that sig, I could do one but I need to find the renders and I'm too lazy... Maybe later.. I'll make it for Sariku for his "Big Three" or something..

-Onyx

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
You just have to make all of the pieces and then take them into imageready and animate them. I could do one for you if you'd like, but they take awhile to make and I still have to do a few signatures for other people ...

But about Krystal, I don't really care if she's in or not. She's a deserving character, and I have nothing against her, but I'm just not a fan. However, I am strictly anti Wolf.

Shuma

Smash Hero
I like Krstal, but i like Wolf more :p.

And if you really think Wolf would be a Fox clone, please become an hero as fast as possible.

And i need no pansy help Gypsy.

Translation: doing it myself is the only way to learn.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
See, I'm the same about Krystal, but I don't like Krystal.

I am however, Pro-Wolf. In more ways than one. ;) Figure that out.
:ohwell:

I like Krstal, but i like Wolf more :p.

And if you really think Wolf would be a Fox clone, please become an hero as fast as possible.

And i need no pansy help Gypsy.

Translation: doing it myself is the only way to learn.
:dizzy: Wolf (don't flame me) would be fitting as a clone. But since he shouldn't be one, he could use some cool moves.

Yeah, the sig isn't that hard, got gotta get the different pictures on different layers and take it in to animation.. I don't have imageready anymore since I have CS3.

-Onyx

Shuma

Smash Hero
I really dislike the idea of Wolf using a gun and moving at super high speeds, i see him more like a mid-heavy character with strong projectiles and mid-strong powered attacks in hand to hand combat.

Yeah.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Wolf is.. (I think) bigger and stronger than Fox so thats how it should be. Maybe like... Hm.. Whos a character to use.. Luigi?..

Wait.. Ridley thread..

Ridley for Brawl (A long side Wolf and Krystal)

-Onyx

Shuma

Smash Hero
Falco also uses a gun, Wolf would be more dangerous than that puny falco.

Besides everything is possible with nintendo...

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Falco also uses a gun, Wolf would be more dangerous than that puny falco.

Besides everything is possible with nintendo...

*Image*
Thats perfect, just how like when you grab a flower your clothes will change and you can be able to throw fire balls.

And with Sakurai, the man who made Kirby a tiny little thing that can eat planets -.-

-Onyx

Shuma

Smash Hero
I mean... Mario is a plumber that can trow firebals, destroy bricks with his face kill turtles by jumping on them and fly.... god whoever created Mario land or bros was on drugs.

Venoxxis.

Smash Cadet
Back 2 topic

I dont think, that ridley will ever get confirmed.. on the dojo!

because we think(many Germans) that the dojo just shows things which are avalible from start on..

Lupo Aro

Smash Ace
I got Super Metroid right when it came out on the shop channel, and beat it with a time of 2:15 and 74% items on my first try! ^^

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Woo?

Too bad I'm not going to go ahead and buy that, need to save my money for Brawl :/...
I'm so broke.

-Onyx

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Dang why the **** do you lot get Super Metroid first!? its no ****ing fair VC is the only thing we have and we get screwed over on the two ****ing snes games that i ****ing want FFS!! STUPID ****ING NINTENDO!!

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ridley for brawl N all that ****...

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Ridley and Sukapon are battling for who will be doodled more in my school binder... Krystal is there too along with a poorly drawn Midna...

The Beatles... hmmm...

What song would best describe Ridley, or what would Ridley listen to... other than the screams of pain from the n00bs he pwnz?

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
What song would best describe Ridley, or what would Ridley listen to... other than the screams of pain from the n00bs he pwnz?
I said something like this before.. Someone find a Ridley theme song from the music you listen to! But no one did it..

Probably since its been done before?

-Onyx

Shuma

Smash Hero
Super Metroid is Awesome, and i bet Lupo Aro doesn't know the many tricks samus can do on that game, did you find how to use super attacks of each beam? how to combine beams? there are other tricks but i don't remember them.

So yes Super Metroid>anyother****ingmetroidgameoutthere

Lupo Aro

Smash Ace
Super Metroid is Awesome, and i bet Lupo Aro doesn't know the many tricks samus can do on that game, did you find how to use super attacks of each beam? how to combine beams? there are other tricks but i don't remember them.

So yes Super Metroid>anyother****ingmetroidgameoutthere
Sure, I know Mockball and some other good stuff.

I don't know what you mean by super attacks, so enlighten me.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
But you guys got the Beatles first... so call it even. ;)
They can keep them, for all I care.

Sorry, I the Beatles. But I respect them.

I'm sure that doesn't make sense, let me clarify;

I strongly dislike their music, but I respect what they did for their time.

QFT.

I'll play it one day.. just not soon.. I bet its awesome if its any better than Zero Mission (It mostly likely and probably is)

Ridley for Brawl!

-Onyx
Super Metroid>ZeroMission

Shuma

Smash Hero
I don't remember how to use them, i think it involved chargin only 1 weapon( that means you choose only one, plasma, wave, spazer etc) And it involved something with power bombs, i'll find a link, give me a sec.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom