• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
no, technically dark samus is the metroid prime fused to your phazon suit. i think dark samus's final smash could be reverting to the metroid prime :chuckle:
You didn't get the point.

It would be similar to having both Ridley and.. Meta Ridley in the game. They may have different names and different moves (Partially). Its also similar to Link and Young Link.

When I said techinically, I meant they are different people/organisms etc. But they are similar to one another but are "techinally" the same thing.

Hmm I have a headache. And this is the Ridley thread so, we should stop talking about DS.

-Onyx

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Hey no one even cared about me leaving : ( Not even my old chum Samusrules : ( *cries*

Whatever im staying... but i wont be as post heavy as i used to be...

Ridley for brawl!1!1!1!

Shuma

Smash Hero
I whont go on an argument, too lazy so i'm just going to say that you're wrong Onyx. D. Samus has nothing in common with Samus besides the appareance, it's like the guys who say Megaman would be a samus clone.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Hmm. What can D. Samus do thats different than the regular Samus?

(Ignorant in this subject)

And yes.. Megaman would be a perfect Samus clone :p haha.
(Joking)

-Onyx

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Er... you all fail losers! *runs off*

Only joking *looks round nervously*

Um... if your ignorant in a subject don't be a the_sandman just don't comment on it.

IllidR

Smash Champion
This thread needs to be closed, only because its not even talking about Ridley being in Brawl anymore, but just a R.I.D.L.E.Y fanclub topic... seriously, its filled with nothing but spam now. Create another topic on a different forum area please >_>
Let's all move to the Black Knight thread! ONWARD!

P.S. I do support Ridley :laugh:

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
But you continue to spam in OUR thread? haha...

We have to find one that we all have in common and move there.. Krystal's thread! -.-

Ridley for Brawl

-Onyx

Shuma

Smash Hero
Then get the **** out of here if you don't like the thread, no one is forcing you to stay.

ANd Dark Samus, floats, flyes, has a scatter shot instead of the power beam(shoots a spread of blue beams), the charge attack is a continuos laser, doesn't use bombs or morphball mode, engulfs himself in a ball of pure phazon energy and trykes like a meteor, can become invincible, Regeneration capabilityes down to the molecular level, it's fast(very fast). Has a gigantic blue missile that destroys every thing, has a shield, etc etc.

He's not like Samus.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
And Dark Samus, floats, flies, has a scatter shot instead of the power beam(shoots a spread of blue beams), the charge attack is a continuous laser, doesn't use bombs or morphball mode, engulfs himself in a ball of pure phazon energy and trykes like a meteor, can become invincible, Regeneration capabilities down to the molecular level, it's fast(very fast). Has a gigantic blue missile that destroys every thing, has a shield, etc etc.

He's not like Samus.
Mmk.

And if he.. it? Can be come invincible thats not fair :p

Also, I'd rather get informed about it. Thats why I asked...

Wow I should just stop posting now, everyone takes things way too seriously. Even when I don't say anything that really goes against them they have to take it the wrong way and start up an arguement.

-Onyx

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i really can't believe i'm saying this, but i sort of agree with axemangx. i mean yes we have talked over everything and no one really argues anymore, but that shouldn't mean we should spam. this is why smashboards isn't as fun as it once was.

i, however, am going to stay on topic whenever i get a chance to come here

ridley for brawl

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Don't plan to.. But.

Ok, you can have that sig to use as freely as you want.

^^ Krystal and Ridley alliance! haha..

Krystal and Ridley for Brawl!

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
wow this thread has been on forever huh?
and to answer your question onyx uh... i don't think he punches just slashes instead
Woot "Ridley invented the punch. But he doesn't use it, hes that good."

Mmm, kinda lame but it has some humor in it eh?

Ridley for Brawl

-Onyx

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
*sneaks into conversation after stabbing 9 anti-Ridley people, and feeding them to Ridley*

Well it's been a while since I've been here. :) BTW, for some odd reason I haven't seen a moveset in a while. Any good Ridley movesets out there=???

Legolastom

Smash Hero

Who the hell is this guy?

Anyways its not like he will use any of our move sets XD and try not to make to many "Wait for the game" Posts around SWF... its not a very wise decision : P

Anyways its a good thing you where not around John it was about 2000 pages of "every time you refresh 2 more ****ING pages come up" : P

Anyways Ridley for brawl!

(And this thread has lost all its... goodness it used to be good but now its well... stale)

Chrisiscool

Smash Apprentice

Who the hell is this guy?

Anyways its not like he will use any of our move sets XD and try not to make to many "Wait for the game" Posts around SWF... its not a very wise decision : P

Anyways its a good thing you where not around John it was about 2000 pages of "every time you refresh 2 more ****ING pages come up" : P

Anyways Ridley for brawl!

(And this thread has lost all its... goodness it used to be good but now its well... stale)
YOOOOHHH! i meant that we should leave making move sets to the creaters instead of us creating our own.. because they will suprise us
i guess i worded it wrong
sorry bout that

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
YOOOOHHH! i meant that we should leave making move sets to the creaters instead of us creating our own.. because they will suprise us
i guess i worded it wrong
sorry bout that
Well gives us something to do, and theres a standard of which to dream with right?

I made one for Krystal and it was a *****, fun challenge though.

-Onyx

Shuma

Smash Hero
I still think Sakurai IS announcing unlocables, i don't really think Ike or Pokemon Trainer are starters.

Besides they wouldn't announce Ridley this week with MP 3 coming out next week.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Of course we could get only the Metroid Assist trophy :p.

Or Kraid as a PC. with a coment from Sakurai like "I know Ridley is more popular, but what the hell, Miyamoto told me to get Godzilla for Brawl, but i couldn't so i chose Kraid"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom