• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

007flash

Smash Journeyman
But isn't he brown in ZM?

PS: Hooray, this is now the biggest thread in this forum! Celebrate!

In touch with the wii

Smash Cadet
1) Meta Ridley isn't the normal Ridley, and therefore shouldn't be the look to represent him and all of the games he appeared in.

2) Samus is based on her Zero Mission look, so why the hell would Ridley be modeled after his Prime appearance?

3) Japan hates the Prime series.

4) Purple Ridley is cooler.

No Phazon Powers. He has invisibility, plasma breath, fireballs, and some sort of super speed that could be better implemented into the game.
1. ok how many games has the real ridely been in recently

2.. true but it also could be a graphic update of sbbm

3.cant argue there

4.sometimes i beg to differ

5. true he has good ablitlys of his own but phazon is better it increases power by tenfold meaning ridely would be quite good
but hey i like old ridley he is one of my all time favourite bosses

Shuma

Smash Hero
Ridley def. color might be black if they use Zero Mission's ridley.

Edit:

Also, to the Anti Lucario thread! We need Ridley to burn Sandman. To WAR!.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
You created that Anti Ridley topic a while back.

Sorry, but you can't pull that on us.

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
Have you even seen my post about 20 or so pages back? I clearly renounced my hatred for Ridley, as I just think I'm thinking through a critic's standpoint.... I still think Ridley should/should not be in it, but I'm defenetly not anti anymore... I was immature as hell back then.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I think you made a typo somewhere in there.

I was originally unsure about Ridley's placement chance in Brawl. But since than I've seen the multiple reasons and was convinced heavily even though I was never really againt him.

And I was accepted into R.I.D.L.E.Y. I'm pretty sure if you have no real factors against him and its just a gut feeling we can forgive you. But we'll leave it up to you if you feel that Ridley forgives you :p

-Onyx

Shuma

Smash Hero
Or 7612.

And i do have my doubts about Ridley being in, but i do support him and seeing him in Brawl would make me incredibly happy.

Why i have doubts? The Smash Bros team might be lazy, Ridley isn't going to be easy to balance, to model, to texture or to animate. Secondly, he might turn out to be horrible Overpowered and i don't think Sakura whant's that in Brawl.

Ridley is essentially a killing Machine, Fast, Strong, can fly and has ranged attacks. Come, not even Sheik/Fox can do that.

But he also has a very good chance of being in, why? everyone loves him, just google ridley for brawl and see for yourself, Sakurai whant's more villains, more metroid characters, and more aerial combat, ridley fits.

So is he in or out? we'll have to wait and see.

Caael

Smash Lord
Everybody says his final smash should be this from prime, or this from ZM.

Are we forgetting that Mario's super fireball was never in a game. Link's triforce slash was never in a game. Why base it on an attack from a game. It would be awesome if they gave Ridley a totally awesome new attack.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Uh uh? like what? the freaking thing can drop bombs, what new attack can they give him? Rainbow Mega Plasma Beam?

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240

Are we forgetting that Mario's super fireball was never in a game. Link's triforce slash was never in a game. Why base it on an attack from a game. It would be awesome if they gave Ridley a totally awesome new attack.
Well what else are we to assume?

I seriously doubt all Final Smash's will be made from scratch. Pit's FS has characters from his game, I don't know how accurate their portrayal is, though.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion

Lets just say. If he has a possible Final Smash from one of the games he was in. Why not?

Unless whatever they come up with is completely hardcore awesomeness.

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Oh, I could do that. Get my wired 360 controller and use it.. got a link to the things I need? I'll play with ya haha.

-Onyx

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
Mmk, that'd be good. My name is Dimentio on there, I'll have the game open.
o_O

OH! Thats simple.

Hold on, let me find a guide.

Mmk.. First of all, go search up Project 64k on Google. Get a rom file from coolroms.com in their N64 section. Make a seperate folder and put the file that you downloaded onto the file. Now, when you open P64k, go to Files, And choose, Choose Rom Directory. Choose the file you put the Super Smash Bros file in. Now, go to Files, Netplay, Insert a name on the bottom as your username, go to the Emularena server by looking at the popular servers option. The bottom should have a list of waiting/playing games.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
I bet Ridley is confirmed next Monday(not tomorrow, a week after that). Next Monday is the 27th, and that's the day Metroid Prime 3 comes out. That would be the perfect day to announce Ridley in Brawl.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I wonder what I'll get on the 22nd (My birthday) I might be the real messiah haha.

^^ Can't wait haha.. Better not be something sucky.. I'll be mad at Sakurai.

-Onyx

007flash

Smash Journeyman
How about the Pretend Ridley's been confirmed game? We pretend Ridley's been confirmed and celebrate.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Must resist urge to say 18+ material!.

Ok let's Pretend Ridley is in BRAWL!!!!. sorry.

OMG!!!! RIDLEY IS IN BRAWL!!! BWAHAHAHAH!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! RIDLEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! NINTENDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!11!!111!11!1eleven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom