• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Hahahahahahaha.

I hope you where being sarcastic, otherwise, Ridley or GTFO.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Side scrollers can be so much fun actually. Wasn't a fan of Prime, yet I should probably by #3 just to do so :O

Ridley for Brawl

-Onyx

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
What song would best describe Ridley, or what would Ridley listen to... other than the screams of pain from the n00bs he pwnz?
Maybe that one Metallica song about the guy who has no arms, legs, or eyes and is being tortured alive?

Super Metroid is Awesome, and i bet Lupo Aro doesn't know the many tricks samus can do on that game, did you find how to use super attacks of each beam? how to combine beams? there are other tricks but i don't remember them.

So yes Super Metroid>anyother****ingmetroidgameoutthere
Aww.. I forgot all about those. I haven't played this game in years, I forgot just how awesome it was.

Metroid Prime is better and is not my opinion is a fact
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Dude, Super Metroid is one of the greatest games of all time. It ranks up there with Ocarina of Time, and I'm not joking.

Soooo... STFU noob and GTFO.

Super = Timeless classic - 99%
Prime = Breath taking epic- 97%

Thats my opinion.
Nah, the Prime games are only good because they're in 3D. Seriously, if you could take a Prime game and convert it into a side scroller, you'd see how much better the 2D games are all around. They just don't seem as good because of the graphics, but the storyline, music, bosses, and just about everything blows away everything Prime has to offer.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Why do you hate all the Prime 1? That is one of the few games that actually made me feel like i was in the world where you where playing! Its great so why don't you STFU Prime is better than all the other Metroid's Bar super Metroid.

Plus Metroid prime actually feels more like a Metroid game than Fusion.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Why do you hate all the Prime 1? That is one of the few games that actually made me feel like i was in the world where you where playing! Its great so why don't you STFU Prime is better than all the other Metroid's Bar super Metroid.

Plus Metroid prime actually feels more like a Metroid game than Fusion.
Actually, statistics prove you wrong. Fusion has outsold Prime world wide. So yeah, Prime sucks.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Maybe that one Metallica song about the guy who has no arms, legs, or eyes and is being d alive?
The name of the song is... "One". ;)

It's a song about war. Not necesarrily(?) d. He feels d because he's in that state though.

The music video uses scenes from a movie called, "Johnny got his gun", in which Johnny, lost his arms, legs, eyes, ability to speak, hear and feel, due to a landmine.

I'm a Metallica fan. I know these things. ;)

Dave the Perspicacious

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, don't forget to stay on-topic (ever-so-slightly :laugh:)

Ridley for Brawl <-Obligated to do say that before going off-topic :p (Or afterwards)

Anyway I very recently played through Fusion again. Hey it's pretty good, not as good as Metroid/Zero Mission but pretty good. Something feels weird about it =/

As for the Prime games - I don't think they're nearly as bad as u guys make out. I have to agree with you on the fact they seem to be lacking in story in comparison to the classics. I guess if you stripped it of the traditional power-ups and Ridley :laugh:, it could feel more like an excellent sci-fi shooter than a Metroid game; but if you read all the scans in the game, it is all rather well thought out and has alot of polish. And i would have to say i enjoyed it thoroughly and it is well worthy of the Metroid title IMO.

Also please don't judge a title by sales, it is not always an indication of quality.

And at the mention of Super Metroid I haven't played that game in ages, might just play it now - Thanks :chuckle:

EDIT: On the note of Metallica, me and some friends were jammin out some of their classics a week ago - Fade to Black, One, Welcome Home(Sanitarium). Excellent stuff - I love playin the leads for those songs.

Cheers,

Dave

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Actually i just remember the scans... wow... they are so ****ing amazing.

And ONYX don't try to judge a game that you only played for two minutes "Was most probably to hard for the ittl wittle Krystal fan"

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion

And ONYX don't try to judge a game that you only played for two minutes "Was most probably to hard for the ittl wittle Krystal fan"
Ok, what the **** was that all about?

All I said was "Side scrollers can be so much fun actually. Wasn't a fan of Prime, yet I should probably by #3 just to do so :O"

I didn't say Prime sucked, nor did I say you suck. I was stating I liked the 2D games better than Prime.. And I played it for two minutes.. Why? Because I didn't like the feel of it.

-Onyx

Shuma

Smash Hero
Ok mr. Legolastom, when did i say Prime Sucked? i whant you to quote my post where i sayd Prime sucked.

Also Link Sharingan is a patetic noob, just ignore him. Besides anyone who says that Prime is the best Metroid game or the second best should stay quiet and shut the **** out, MP is just another metroid game not one of the best.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion

Hey! Lay off Onxy. He never, ever, says anything sucks and hardly ever takes sides against something. Seriously, flaming Onyx is like shooting Bambi. It's just unethical.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
WTH are you talking about Shuma? i never said you said it sucked.

And Onyx the way you... typed it (Or the way it came onto me) was like if you where saying you only played it for 2 mins because it sucked : P but seriously i would say it is the second best Prime by ffffaaaarrrr! Why don't you play through the entire game and scan as much as you can and then tell me it isn't breath taking.

What gives you the right to tell me to "Stay quiet or **** out" anyway?

Shuma

Smash Hero
I played Prime i beated it more than 5 times, i scanned EVERYTHING, it's a lovely game, but saying that is' the second best Metroid Game is UNFAIR, Zero Mission and Fusion are better than prime.

Besides, Gypsy is right, you don't flame Onyx, you flame him you die by my plasma cannon, now behave and don't flame the Ridley fans. Unleash your hate on the pathetic noobs.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Mm, I feel loved now haha. ^^
*Eats some toast and continues reading webcomics*
Ugh, gotta think up something for the Debate hall too..

Ridley for Brawl!

-Onyx

Shuma

Smash Hero
Yep, but your opinion is wrong, why? 'cause the world says so.

And my opinion is better :p.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
Prime doesn't rule. Super Metroid rules. Prime is Super Metroid's maid.

Ridley for Brawl!

[off topic]

Come now Metroid fans, let's not fight amongst ourselves. Super Metroid is the pinacle of 2-D gaming, Metroid Prime is one of the finest 3-D adventures around. They are both incredible games that both worthy of every gamer's love and respect. You can love one without hating the other. Let's just agree that the Metroid series owns like no other.

Besides, everyone knows that Metroid Prime 2: Echoes is best. Emperor Ing... now THAT's the Metroid villian by which all others are judged.

*runs away*

Shuma

Smash Hero
No wiseguy NOOOO!. MP2 is the worst metroid game to date(note, i sayd metroid game, it's a very good game, but not a good metroid game).

And Silver, that was Super Metroid, see that's the best.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
What was happening with fire emblem (In japan obviously) during N64 anyway? (Lol nothing)

Silver: What has that got to do with Ridley?
Lego: What has this thread go to do wi- Oooooo yhea so much off topic ness
Silver: Just like this post?
Lego: Yep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom