• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
I never said that...I just said that he was Fox in a jackel suit.

I prefer more interesting Pokemon is all...

Edit: Wait, what the---this is the Ridley thread...He's the ANTI-Pokemon!!!

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land
Fox in a jackel suit LooL XD

me and samusrulz93 are havin a pkmn battle now ...... Ridley will come and destroy us!! ahhhh!!!

EDIT:... samusrulz93 is not online...and we didn't have our pkmn battle... OMG! it has something to do with Ridley!!!, i am sure of it!!!

the Anti-pokemon he is....pfft...

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Yeah, that pic looks great. His wing size shows that he won't be able to fly a lot so he'll be balanced a little more :p

Might throw that into a screen later.. Just too lazy to right now.. School tomorrow WAH!..

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
If that picture were to represent how Ridley should look in Brawl (aside from color) the only thing I see wrong with it would be that either, his head is too large, his neck is too long, or his arms are too short. It just doesn't look like he'd be able to punch/swipe at anything past his long head. :laugh: Lengthen the arms, and make his head smaller and shorten the neck and, I think it'd be a perfect representation of how he should look in Brawl. :)

EDIT: I should probably mention that this guy created that picture.

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
well his main attacks would be tail swipes, bites, and claws, so yes the arms could use just a smidge of lentghening

E-$

Smash Rookie
I think it wouldn't be too hard to make ridley a Pit clone, he's got the wings and he's got plenty of older games to sample moves from. Ridley prolly wont make it though <_<.

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
wow n00b slap, ridley cant be a pit clone because
1. his physics are completely different
2. he does not wield a sword or a bow
3. he has a tail
4. it would be completely assinine to make them clones of each other

Shuma

Smash Hero
What... did he say?

Ridley... a Pit... clone?

BURN IN HELL ****ING N00B!.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I think it wouldn't be too hard to make ridley a Pit clone, he's got the wings and he's got plenty of older games to sample moves from. Ridley prolly wont make it though <_<.
Ooo you better watch yourself. Of all the threads to speak of that... You pick the Ridley thread...

I just said Ridley would be a bit odd and boy did I get a flaming :D

moledork

Smash Cadet
yea that pic s geat it definitely shows that he wouldnt look bad shrunken down to he size of other fighters like many on this board have suggested i like how he looks in the opening scene of melee great lookin nd only a head taller than samus like in the original games...ridley is my most wanted character for brawl but i dont really think its gonna happen just because in the newest game ridley is like 5 imes larger than samus and it seems like nintendo is modeling character designs after the new games...bur samus didnt get a prime costume(besides zamus) so theres always hope...nd da dude dat said he could be a pit clone is crazy...ima noob nd i no better than that lol

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I think he was joking... no 1 is dat stupid.

Anyways to the other noob (No offense) Sakurai will use an old look if he does not like a new 1 no prob there

(on ma Wii)

brawl-dawg

Smash Rookie
ok i think ridley cool but no not in SSBB i mean could you really see ridley flying around all the time doing weird attacks that i can't think of! let ridley be featured on the metriod prime game for the wii but not brawl!

Fawriel

Smash Master
... highly anticipated, popular character just confirmed.

You may now start wishing for Ridley, my friends.

brawl-dawg

Smash Rookie
i think not my friend i'm gonna go pray for some real character! like blaziken and sonic

edit; lol. haha very funny! dynamic

Shuma

Smash Hero
Meh, i knew Ike would be in, but the fact that he is in, opens the door for the Black knight.

Ha.

Ha! HAHAHAHAHA!.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Lol brawl-dawg such a ****** XD he doesn't even think Ridley or King dedede is getting in... Ha... Ha... Ha ha... Ha ha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Anyways why not give us some reasons huh?

BTW Ike vs Ridley FTW! (Ike space dragon slayer!). O NOES!

the grim lizard

Smash Master
So much for the theory that unlockables weren't being shown until close to or after release...At least for those who want to be surprised for the game can stop checking now. Or at least not check when they see the warning. That was a nice courtesy of Sakurai.

Anyway, personally I couldn't help but look... >_>

Now I've ruined the game for myself.

Gindor

Smash Ace
Not talking much now, just PM if anything importan
they'll only show the ones you get at the beguining like how the ice climbers and zelda aren't unlocked. otherwise we'll have to wait for the game to see the ones that are unlocked, because they are supposed to be secret.

EDIT-I do very easily see ridley in the clouds in "this world..." and designers don't make those kind of mistakes, so I beleive that is almost solid proof in my opinion.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Why does it say "Warning Challenger Approaching" then? That's what it says when you have to face a character you're unlocking. I'm pretty sure Sakurai knows about that. Why would he do that rather than simply putting up the profile if he was a standard character??

Pieman0920

Smash Master
It says that because he's brand spanking new. It's a warning to that fact.

Wait, is it in Ike's profile? >_>

*goes off to check*

EDIT: Well that computer freeze sure wasn't helpful.

Anyways, it's not there on Ike's profile, and probably will be taken down on Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom