• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
At least you're not making a Naruto and Sora for Brawl thread, which consists of two incoherent sentences.
* Smooth would say something about this, but his head is busy getting crushed between Ridley's powerful jaws. Hell, he can't even gesture; without a head, his body is kinda useless and is pooling blood everywhere.*

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Well, I admit, that I am probably better than my peers (lol ego) mostly because the fact that I've been lurking this board longer than most of you have been on. Really, I was here, pre-melee, just not "here." >.>

Oh, and I also have the brains to pay attention to the requirements of third party characters, and know who can and can’t get in.

But still, other topics will bump this down, and unless you can get a sticky for this, you’ll always have to bump it. :O

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Well, I admit, that I am probably better than my peers (lol ego) mostly because the fact that I've been lurking this board longer than most of you have been on. Really, I was here, pre-melee, just not "here." >.>

Oh, and I also have the brains to pay attention to the requirements of third party characters, and know who can and can’t get in.

But still, other topics will bump this down, and unless you can get a sticky for this, you’ll always have to bump it. :O
Relax, man. No need to go on the defensive.

We all love Ridley. Ridley loves us all.

There's peace in the world.

And lots of plasma-breath.

Smooth Criminal

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land
Ridley is the most requested characters in these forums, if it get to the second or last page, eventually someone will bump it.

here is GypsyLee's sketch. i lineart it and color it with photoshop.

keep in mind that i am an amature (sp?) ^__^;

i don't take credit for the lineart because it is GypsyLee's.

I hope you like it GL!! ^^

Fawriel

Smash Master
* Smooth would say something about this, but his head is busy getting crushed between Ridley's powerful jaws. Hell, he can't even gesture; without a head, his body is kinda useless and is pooling blood everywhere.*
*pokes Smooth Criminal with a stick*
Relax, man. No need to go on the defensive.
We all love Ridley. Ridley loves us all.
There's peace in the world.
And lots of plasma-breath.
Smooth Criminal
AGH!
*hides the stick*

*ahem*

Pieman, you're not a GameFaqs n00b. I find you pretty lacking in the n00b department myself. Lose some brains and grammar, man! n00bing ain't easy!

silver: Nice! \o/

kaid

Smash Master
Well, I would post my pic, but my scanner isn't cooperationg. My drawing skills are rusty, anyway, so I'll just describe what I intended.

Zamus is bound to a sacrifice pillar (think Star Wars EP 2, the arena pillars) and Ridley is lying down, facing her, twirling her handgun with one claw out of her reach. It is captioned, "I've been waiting to do this for a long time...)

Shuma

Smash Hero
Somehow i doubt Ridley loves us.... you know, with us being humans and all that.

most of us being humans.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
RIDLEY FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

I mean... RIDLEY FOR BRAWL!!

(It was getting kind of close to the second page) :ohwell:

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Ridley isn't about Magic, it's about Death, awesome and win.
You forgot some "Own" in there too eh?

Silver.. I envy both your drawing skills and skills in photoshop. I would like to be able to draw/create pictures of stuff on the comp and on paper.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
That's not true. Just last week, we were on the 2nd page.
It doesn't mean much though. We Ridley fanatics will hunt the thread down and BUMP it.
SHHH!!! sshhhh shhhshhhhhshhhhh....Don't tell me that, I've never seen it on there; so it never happened. >.<

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Gypsy...(or anyone else for that matter)...do you know where you get those banners that somebody made that have newcomer: "such and such"??

Wyvern

Smash Journeyman
*In regerds to Gypse Lee's drawing*

Ooh, it's classic Ridley with the tiny wings! I guess they could pull that off without making him look goofy if they couldn't make the big ones work for some reason.

Good job!

Cenedar

Smash Ace
I personally think that Mario pic was the funniest. Mario too big for brawl.... classic lol.

Welcome back Caael!

Ridley for Brawl!

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Ridley is the most requested characters in these forums, if it get to the second or last page, eventually someone will bump it.

here is GypsyLee's sketch. i lineart it and color it with photoshop.

keep in mind that i am an amature (sp?) ^__^;

i don't take credit for the lineart because it is GypsyLee's.

I hope you like it GL!! ^^
:bluejump: I do; thank you very much. That's really good, even if you are a so called "amateur" (you're too humble sometimes :D) How do you do that?

I leave for 3 days...I come back, and you guys have made 500 posts?!!

I'm proud of you guys!

We should make like a....Magic Circle, but the Ridley circle. Man, that would be sweet.
Where were you Caael? We missed you and your funny English phrases, especially when we went noob lynching.

Magic circle? Are you suggesting a Ridley circle jerk? I don't know what you do in England man, but that's just gross... distgusting!

Gypsy...(or anyone else for that matter)...do you know where you get those banners that somebody made that have newcomer: "such and such"??
Can you be more specific? Do you mean those little icons everyone has that say Ridley SSBB or Olimar SSBB? I could help you out if you just specify.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Can you be more specific? Do you mean those little icons everyone has that say Ridley SSBB or Olimar SSBB? I could help you out if you just specify.
There was a thread that had a bunch of different characters. It's the same one that had the Ridley banner you used at the beginning of your moveset. I was hoping to find a Dedede one, but it's no big deal.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
It was a non-SWF thread. They were big banners. The background was part of a Brawl clip. It said "Newcomer: __________" And there were two Miyamoto ones. :ohwell:

Caael

Smash Lord
GL said:
Magic circle? Are you suggesting a Ridley circle jerk? I don't know what you do in England man, but that's just gross... distgusting!
The magic circle is the organisation for Brittish Magicians. Nothing to do with tossing in a circle.

I think we should make a Ridley organisation, and then the winner of the Drawing competition is crowned official Ridley organisation drawster.

But we need a name. I suggest we call it the 'Ridli Crue', like the band ' Motley Crue'. But not.

Suggestions people, and then we'll vote on them. And then get all the drawings together

f4lc0_m0nk3y

Smash Apprentice
The magic circle is the organisation for Brittish Magicians. Nothing to do with tossing in a circle.

I think we should make a Ridley organisation, and then the winner of the Drawing competition is crowned official Ridley organisation drawster.

But we need a name. I suggest we call it the 'Ridli Crue', like the band ' Motley Crue'. But not.

Suggestions people, and then we'll vote on them. And then get all the drawings together
We will call it ''Ridley and the monkeys''

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Nice pic, silver.

The Ridley thread hasn't seen too much action these days. We need more participants in the photo contest. :( It's only 3.5 days left! 0_o

Or, if you're bored...check out the Dedede thread. :p

Fawriel

Smash Master
Best picture so far!
...inmyhumbleopinion and stuff.

I don't like bloody humor. So silver is still number one for me.

That is, until I come into play. Har har.
I might start drawing tonight.. hmm..

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ok heres my picture...

I used a picture of me for this... Im talking about the head not the body : (

Note: Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom