• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
The national association of people who would like and slash or prefer Ridley to be in the game and i quote "Super smash brothers brawl" over other less significant character that appear in games related to Ridley more specifically the"Metroid" series.

Or for short TNAOPWWLASOPRTBITGAIQ"SSBB"OOLSCTAIGRTRMST"M"S

Catchy isn't it?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
So one second if we are all under Ridley's command doesn't that make us space pirates?...

I call dibs on Phazon pirate (Yhea that big boss from MP1)

the grim lizard

Smash Master
**WARNING MAJOR SPOILERS: These Videos contain spoilers. If you do not want to watch the gameplay for the game you have not played, etc. DO NOT CLICK**

Just for fun, I thought it might be fun to take a trip down memory lane and watch every boss fight of Ridley. It gives us some ideas to help picture his moves in action and how he might actually look in Brawl...

Original - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIXC2pV4VgU (3:30)
Super Metroid (1) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7o7tZGl464 (3:50)
Super MEtroid (2) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2rplW5VZ68
Fusion - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=691Z_c4lV48
Zero Mission (1) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GoxfqrdN90
Zero Mission (2) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srt-qTZRpgw (this fight reminds me a lot of the Omega Metroid in Fusion)
Prime I - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGvqqqkPQO4

***Super Major Spoiler!!!***

Prime III - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU (I didn't even watch this one...)
There ya go. ;)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Thanks and what do you guys think will happen in the next game after fusion?

(Cos Ridley was actually frozen and gotten killed by Samus after he got taken over by X)

the grim lizard

Smash Master

(Cos Ridley was actually frozen and gotten killed by Samus after he got taken over by X)
If they really decided to go past fusion, here's what I think:

Since the Metroids were supposedly extinct but Samus found out they weren't because the scientists of the Galactic Federation or whatever were doing experiments to create new ones. It seems like they had done other similar experiments based on the restricted area of the research facility. They obviously had some intention for Ridley since they had him frozen there. (Or they might have just had him there in frozen state since he was captured/defeated and didn't want him to start up mayhem again).

Anyway, all that to say...that they'd probably find out they were doing some genetic research on Ridley that went haywire or maybe it was something the Space Pirates took over and gained all their information. Anyway, I'm sure it would stem off of that somehow. And Ridley would back due to genetic experiments.

Shyguy666

Smash Rookie
I missed alot when i sleep lol but i saw on one of the earlier pages maruto and KH characters for brawl O_o sry first off naruto isnt no ninja there hasnt been any kind of ninja i know that turns into a log when he needs to disapper and if any ninja should get on brawl it should be Ryu Hayabusa from ninja gaiden due to he appered on the Nes *-bit system with 3 games. but further more i thought this was a ridley forum lol

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Who says Ridley never had a son? (Prince Ridley lol).

Maybe even a gamer were samus explores the planet that Ridley's race hails from (And maybe loads of Ridley's!).

I think they are extinct but well the sources are not official.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Yeah, he's the last of his kind, we know that...we just don't know if he's the very last. And even if he was...as I said, Metroids were supposed to be gone, but...there they were in fusion. Genetic experiments man...

Or a discovered planet. That could be cool, too.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I hope mother brain returns... (Not mother brain per sey but they build something similar using stolen chozo data).

And Kraid is long overdue.

And Ridley needs a new base (He should live in an asteroid seeing as he is a Space Dragon).

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
an undiscovered planet of Ridleys...

but wait, that would mean OUR ridley wouldn't be as badass anymore, cause he wouldn't be the last!! he wouldn't be unique!! i'm against it altogether!

ridley for brawl

the grim lizard

Smash Master
I got it...how about a game where Ridley wins? No matter what you do when you fight Ridley, you lose. ehh?? How about it??

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
but then he wouldn't be cool, cause he'd be some badass dictator no one can rule over.

well that in itself is cool, but he's more badass coming back from a beating to hurt you some more. that's where ridley shines, his annoying way of coming back after a beating

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
no, that's just plain annoying.

but what makes a badass villian badass? it's not his cool moves, it's the fact he comes back bigger and better everytime.

Ridley is the essence of badass villianry

Caael

Smash Lord
Lol!!!

Whoops i threw a Glass bottle in your face,

My bad.

(Don't mind if i use this do you?)
Nope, didn't make it. Use it all you want.

This is Ridley we're talking about. He's going to be back, and 4 times the power. Maybe Ridley takes over the universe Samus is in, and the Galactic Federation is rallying an army. That would be awesome: a Metroid War. Imagine it, Samus in the middle of it, blasting space pirates away with her bounty hunter friends from corruption, and Ridley flying overhead and shooting fire at them all. And imagine a giant space battle with Space Pirate Frigates, and you as Samus' ship.

Omg, fangasm!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
A giant space dragon... and armies of space pirates... get beat by one person... Pfffft fake!

Lol and Ridley would be a great boss in Star fox!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
You mean when she single handedly blew up their underground base? or when she single handedly blew up their spaceship and the planet next to it? or when she sing-... you get the picture by now.

(The only reason shes not dead yet is cos Ridley has had a major hangover the whole time.)

CodeRed

Smash Apprentice
I would rather see one of Samus' fellow bounty hunters, from Metroid Prime : Hunters, than Ridley, not because I am not for Ridley, its just that is size seems to be an issue.

Stryks

Smash Hero
n00b: OMFG RIDELY IS HUEG ND CNT FIT IN DA GAEM!!11!11!1one

Me:

Use the size he has in the melee intro, and the size wouldnt be a problem

I AM STRYKS, THE N00B DESTROYER!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom