• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i'm 4000th reply

EDIT: sorry, but i had to post quickly. let me suck in the glory.

OH YEAH RIDLEY PWNS ALL!!!

ridley for brawl

EDIT 2: thought i should be the first to say, 5000th post is our new goal!!!

Shuma

Smash Hero
Well, we have 4000 posts and 4000 Replyes, we must celebrate somehow.

And we are ahead of the Krystal thread(3,189 replys) and the diddy thread(3,029replyes).

I think we have won the war.

Jopaan

Smash Journeyman
Holy crap! We're already at 4,000? We'd better get in as many posts in before school starts. *puts on glasses* Because once that happens, RIDLEY FOR BRAWL post totals per day will lower by up to 40%, cutting profits in half as demonstrated by this sales chart *takes off glasses*.

RIDLEY FOR BRAWL!?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ridley we sacrifice Alpha N00b to you! as our 4000th post tribute

Ridley: Eugh i don't want it!
Legolastom: Ok take Jopaan instead then!
Ridley: Thanks *MUNCH*
Jopaan: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

kaid

Smash Master
Well, I have an entry for the picture contest.

It's pretty crappy, seeing as i did it at work, withot access to erasers, but it's an interesting concept, I think.

Let me get it scanned.

Ash Hol

Smash Apprentice
I may sound like an idiot here but.....i dont know much about ridley besides when he was in metroid prime. isnt he way too big for the game? ridley is cool and all but hes huge and also seems awkward. is he???

kaid

Smash Master
I'm tired of you people. You come in this thread dissing Ridley, you're asking for it. :laugh: Seriously though, we've proved just about every argument wrong, so you really shouldn't bother.

This is a reasonable size for him in brawl. (I had to go back to page 210 for that!)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
They could easily resize him its not a problem really i mean look at Bowser in sunshine he was like 5 or 6 times Mario's size!

Jopaan

Smash Journeyman
like 5 or 6 times Mario's size!
You mean 5 or 6 hundred? Anyways, size is not an issue with Smash. Kirby is supposed to be 8 inches tall, but in Smash, he's probably 2 feet.
Also, Ridley is not "awkward". He fits in perfectly with the Smash style (if there even is any particular style at all).

mukoe890

Smash Apprentice
im not sure if its been mentioned but what do you guys think kirby will look like when he sucks up ridley?maybe he'd get a tail

Shuma

Smash Hero
I see you're an unbelive, you still think the clouds are a joke! DIE! DIE! SPARTA! ETC!.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I see you're an unbelive, you still think the clouds are a joke! DIE! DIE! SPARTA! ETC!.
Actually I do see Ridley and such in the clouds and, I think they're meant to be there. :p

But atleast I'll make the unbelievers laugh, hopefully, before you kill them.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Well........... yeah. I just... kinda didn't feel like finding a post that lies 600 posts in the past and stuff.

So thanks for the link. :p
I should be able to get something done by friday...

Wyvern

Smash Journeyman
Aww, I see I just barely missed winning the 4,000th post by proxy. Oh well. Better luck with post number 5,000! Which at this rate will be pretty soon. Didn't we just hit 3,000, like, a week and a half ago?

ShoDan

Smash Apprentice
I love to see Ridley in brawl, but the fact is that he can fly
and if you put him in there without only a few jumps that count as flying would be shameful for the almighty ridley

ShoDan

Smash Apprentice
pit cant fly forever in his game, only if he gets al items in the game
but ridley can fly forever. can you see him falling because he cant jump anymore, its just wrong

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
pit cant fly forever in his game, only if he gets al items in the game
but ridley can fly forever. can you see him falling because he cant jump anymore, its just wrong
Give him a similar recovery as Pits'. He could have the ability to fly for a short time, until he eventually becomes exhausted or something. Metaknight will probably have multiple jumps and be able to glide, so you could go that route, too.

ShoDan

Smash Apprentice
your right, he can get tired. but do you think he should be the size of bowser or bigger

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
your right, he can get tired. but do you think he should be the size of bowser or bigger
He should be about as tall as Bowser and DK, but much skinnier and longer.

I'm guessing you're basing your opinions of Ridley off of Metroid Prime. That was the only game that he was absolutely huge in. Look at some videos of the older 2D Metroids, and you'll see that he can easily be resized to fight in Brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom