• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HEWB

Smash Rookie
hoping to go to whobo, me and guero can go but i need confirmation that there is space in the van lol

p.s. if you were to ever actually see a suicide lambo, you would by default shoot up to the top of the PR

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
after the 3rd gym:
Drilbur named Pokey 25
Sigilyph named CACA 22
Musharna named JAZZY 25
Pansage named USELESS 14<-- gona be my HM hor
Palpitoad named SEAMAN 25
Pignite named PIKACHU 26

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
i just got out of the electric type cave and looking around for the 6th gym. im really enjoying this game, i think its bc i didnt really look up too many of the new pokemon. i guess its just refreshing to be surprised at what pops us and to not see the usual machop, geodude, zubat, tentacool ect running around lol.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Guys, WHOBO 3 is 10 days away!!! I got a few things to talk about real quick so please gimmi just a few seconds of your time.

1. If you STILL have not got housing, go to the WHOBO thread and go back a page or 2 because 2 people are offering housing. Its either free or freakin dirt cheap so please take advantage of that ASAP. Here is the whobo 3 thread link http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287843

2. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring as many FULL set-ups(wii/tv/ssbb) as you can. Dugfinn sold ALL of her TVs(she had 65) and now im forced to use what little i have and rely on the TX scene. So Im askin for you guys to give me your help ONE LAST TIME....PLEASE! If you honestly cant bring a FULL set-up, PLEASE bring what you can.

Boshi

Smash Rookie
Download the liberty pass on wi-fi. Go to castlenia town and to the port on the far left. The boat will take you to liberty garden. You fight like 3 plasma guys and then fight victini in the lighthouse. If you knock it out you can leave the area and walk back in and it'll repop.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Guero, what's the word on never showing up to my tournies? >:[

Speaking of, I asked Baron to book a room for April 2, so as soon as we can get confirmation on that, we'll have We Hate Grown Ups 5 all set and ready to go :3

Vorguen

Smash Champion
WHOBO ANNOUNCEMENT

I have been talking to broly, and we have the whobo details figured out and organized.

I will be driving with us all to WHOBO by the way, and you all will also be housing with me. I will be taking my car from Brownsville and caravaning with the broly-van, so a couple of you all can get in my car for a bit of extra space for the ride up.

FYI rebekah and i are broke so make sure to pack your every day necessities and foods and sleeping bags / blankets / pillows

Now for the important part, WE HAVE ONLY ONE SPOT LEFT IN THE VAN, there are two open spots in my car too but unfortunately my car WILL NOT return to Brownsville after WHOBO, i will be staying in Houston at my apartment and will be packing and getting my permanent move to Brownsville ready.

---CONTACT ME AND BROLY ASAP IF YOU WANT THE LAST SPOT IN THE VAN or are interested in a SPOT IN MY CAR---

Lastly, remember the trip is an expensive one, bring enough money and its going to be a lot of fun, my estimate is 150 dollars should cover everything and leave you leftover if you are wise and frugal with your spending.

See you all soon nakamas, I'll be in Brownsville all next week :) <3

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Because that's the only way you can justify someone being an all-bug trainer.

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
yea...idk wats with the seasons being off
it mite be set on japanese seasons, and im guessing since its almost spring here it should be fall there
thats my theory anyways o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom