• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
If I'm gonna do anything, I'll go take stocks from Cloud. You've proven unreasonable already.

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
long story short brawl sucks for many reasons... i dont want to list them all in an essay so here are some bullet points lol

1. slow as ****, i mean really a fat girl carrying 200 pounds of chocolate on her back while running through sand is faster then brawl...

2. whenever a game is technically too easy it leads to boredom, (insert brawl crowd here vs any other game) half the hype from sf or marvel comes from not only getting the opening to do what you want but also to be able to execute it effectively. "will he drop the combo and choke? is he going to punish correctly? " etc etc rather then just o u air dodged i read it and im meta knight give me ur stocks NOM NOM NOM

3. when a legit strategy is to run away till time runs out... yea..... enough about that lol its one thing to zone and look for openings aka dhalsim type chars and its another to just not want to hit the other guy at all

4. game sucks BALLS lol

defsithe

Smash Ace
I think there is a correlation to the amount of salt and rust. Like salt water rusts metal faster right? Some scientific experiment is needed

Reizilla

Looks like a bad oatmeal to me.

Fro is officialy funnier than Broly. He can be my royal Jester.

Broly

Smash Lord
long story short brawl sucks for many reasons... i dont want to list them all in an essay so here are some bullet points lol

1. slow as ****, i mean really a fat girl carrying 200 pounds of chocolate on her back while running through sand is faster then brawl...

2. whenever a game is technically too easy it leads to boredom, (insert brawl crowd here vs any other game) half the hype from sf or marvel comes from not only getting the opening to do what you want but also to be able to execute it effectively. "will he drop the combo and choke? is he going to punish correctly? " etc etc rather then just o u air dodged i read it and im meta knight give me ur stocks NOM NOM NOM

3. when a legit strategy is to run away till time runs out... yea..... enough about that lol its one thing to zone and look for openings aka dhalsim type chars and its another to just not want to hit the other guy at all

4. game sucks BALLS lol
Best man here. Funny how Brawls finals werent very exciting[sorry herby] but ssf4 and even melee had hype.

Reizilla

You probably ignored it, but there was quite a bit of hype when I knocked you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom