• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
i dont mind helping you guys out with a tourney, but timing is everything. i went from being able to play smash 3 times a week last semester to a measly 1 time a week this semester :/

after i graduate? i would like to move to either san antonio or austin, so id prolly end up playing with those guys. as for kingsville...... idk know what to say since im the only one in this town that ever gets things going lol. i do wonder if smash will die in kingsville when i leave though.

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
i dont mind helping you guys out with a tourney, but timing is everything. i went from being able to play smash 3 times a week last semester to a measly 1 time a week this semester :/

after i graduate? i would like to move to either san antonio or austin, so id prolly end up playing with those guys. as for kingsville...... idk know what to say since im the only one in this town that ever gets things going lol. i do wonder if smash will die in kingsville when i leave though.
Blasphemy, with that attitude it will

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea

It will live on... in our hearts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBib-qEj2Vo

defsithe

Smash Ace
the saddest day for the Valley's smash scene will be when that mikey guy retires, but who knows when that will be. when he student teaches/graduates? when he finds a job? will he forge a new army of smash players out of his students? so many unanswered questions.

when that mikey guy retires he should post a thread telling the entire history of the valley's smash scene, cuz the story must go on :p

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
the saddest day for the Valley's smash scene will be when that mikey guy retires, but who knows when that will be. when he student teaches/graduates? when he finds a job? will he forge a new army of smash players out of his students? so many unanswered questions.

when that mikey guy retires he should post a thread telling the entire history of the valley's smash scene, cuz the story must go on :p
Lifeand adventures -Mikey the smash Journeyman,.

defsithe

Smash Ace
zano i think you should go to your local gamestop and put up a flyer for people mentioning smash and host a small tourny there. people will show up, they may suck but they will show. idk how many randoms i met at gamecrazy/gamestop tourneys.

some of them even picked up the game (melee) and are fairly decent at it now

Reizilla

I'll have it forged into a scroll and have Andilex keep it in his pocket to read to all the newbies that come into the scene.

defsithe

Smash Ace
^^ this is true

also it should be engraved on two stone tablets and carried around in a golden box that indiana jones will find

Vorguen

Smash Champion
rei-gun you can always use my list to shift around the characters and give me a tier list back :)

umm, how long will the episodes take to catch up to that part of the manga? i'd read the manga but im currently watching one piece with my wife and gaming with her on our free time so im just keeping up with the new episodes, we're on the arabasta arc right after chopper joins the crew and they arrive and she just got to bowser in super mario world

Reizilla

Ah, it probably won't be until the end of the year. They just started a new saga and they'll probably put fillers and stuff before then.

Reizilla

And I'll shift through your list, just haven't gotten back to my computer yet. Haha

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
yes, gato-con is an anime/gaming convention (sorta like a cheap WHOBO), which will be held on the 18th-19th of February. there will be a multitude of event such as ssfIV, brawl, melee, even black ops.

thats the next tourney in kingsville.

they MAY also be another tourney in early march before WHOBO so stay tuned for more details :)

*oh yea, brawl will be held on the 19th of this event

Reizilla

Yeah, what Sama said. I'm going to get to work on the thread some time tomorrow. I'll be running the Smash portion. This will also be the first weekend of Mahvel 3!!! Hyyyyyyyyyype!!!!!!!!!!!

And Freematic is supposed to come get beat by Broly too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom