• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeVash

Smash Rookie
Why record that? That wasn't legit at all XD

Plus it was on yoshi's! Teh Eff? Now if it was floats, I'd be impressed ;)

Oh well

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
Yea it was. It kept saying disk read error after every couple of mins. After a while though it started working smoothly. I knew it was your bc of how complicated it was to try and get the game started lol

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
tonight i'm working my first day at the lan center and rather than play garbage downback fighter or black cox i want to crack out on brawl

so whoever has a wii and stuff bring it by for free papitas a la mexicana

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
Derk, Mikey says to bring him a water bottle.
you think i would check smashboards while im busy at work or what lol?

tonight i'm working my first day at the lan center and rather than play garbage downback fighter or black cox i want to crack out on brawl

so whoever has a wii and stuff bring it by for free papitas a la mexicana
it would be so awesome if you could get a tourney going sometime soon :)

SKEET SHADY

Smash Journeyman
Moose and gio are the isai replicates of Michigan for 64 magik, I played Gio and took 1 stock off him before I lost. Turns out Saturday won't work for me Mikey I'm probably not gonna get there until Sat night so Sunday works better for me. Works for Broly too but I'm not exactly sure who he was talkin to

defsithe

Smash Ace
So smash tomorrow in Brownsville? I couldn't get back my wii I lent out, and it had my Melee :((

Broly

Smash Lord
Sunday is Colts vs Pats meaning cookout at my house meaning i cant throw/do anything smash related. how long you staying shady?

SKEET SHADY

Smash Journeyman
I'm here until Friday, whenever Brownsville is ready to get whooped on let me know broly. Looks like since mikey doesn't have his wii we have to wait until whenever you guys are available anyway

defsithe

Smash Ace
i can do wednesday after like around noon, unless i skip my one class because my others are all cancelled.

also if my final on december 11th can magically go away we should go to hobo to play melee?

defsithe

Smash Ace
this just in...... im dropping all my characters in melee.... cept for the one thats the best character in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom