• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

defsithe

Smash Ace
I'm staying in Donna magik, but turns out I might not be leaving until sat morning now, you free tomorrow?
too good
Is anybody free to play tomorrow?
me
Whatever Happens, Happens
this
Whoever lies, doesn't tell the truth.

<3
this too

also on a more melee related note. just got back from playing with the pharr crew, they are now showing promise at being fairly decent at melee. im sure if the tourny in January is close enough to pharr, they will show up. and they want me to continue to go play with them so they get better and what not.

also my character are at like 70-80% after today's playing session. i want to go houston in December.

Soooooo Melee WinterFest '10?

anyways so where is this tourny gonna be? NE1? what about CRTs? they dont got any.
:/

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I'll see if Dan wants to head there tonight when I get back maybe??

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
magik there is a yugioh player there playing brawl that goes by the tag "zano" or something like that. he uses marth i think. im sure his brawl skills are crap, but he ways hes really good in yugioh, he a judge and stuff like that. go play him, or mm. whatever you want lol

Magik0722

Smash Champion
magik there is a yugioh player there playing brawl that goes by the tag "zano" or something like that. he uses marth i think. im sure his brawl skills are crap, but he ways hes really good in yugioh, he a judge and stuff like that. go play him, or mm. whatever you want lol
yeah i met him, wrecked him in brawl, he refused to mm, he said he played yugioh but the yugioh tables are gone

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
yea zano says he organizes the yugioh tourneys in cc. hes pretty much to my knowledge the last "competitive" brawl player in corpus christi :/ , there was jonbe but no clue what happened to him.

how did he place btw?

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
yeah i met him, wrecked him in brawl, he refused to mm, he said he played yugioh but the yugioh tables are gone
pfft, wrecked. I got you down to last stock, even if that was about it D: Didn't feel like giving you free money, lol.

Yeah, they were really crappy about the yu-gi-oh tables. We had the room for like a few hours each day (didn't even get it sunday), so people were just going to that small cafe area and doing trades and stuff. I made about $40 selling stuff and got some sextacular trades going.

It was fun playing you and andilex, much more fun than playing wifi all the time. Wish we could have got doubles going, I would've loved teaming with andilex.

Derk assuming I sucked, that's not very nice :p I'm coming for you someday, prepare your body

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Sir, I've been trained by Pentasalia for a good half of this year, so I've gathered a great deal of knowledge from talking to him and playing on wifi, which is better than nothing, so I can at least do well, but my lack of MU knowledge and offline gameplay is still something I need to work on greatly

I'll find a way to get up there someday. Been saving up for a car as well, so I won't have any excuses then for sure.

Reizilla

You play Marth? Come to the Marth boards and talk **** with me! >:^3D

Reizilla

I couldn't tell you if that's good. My schedule is too random and cluttered once school starts.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
im sure all of you guys in the dorm would be back by that time too. justin where would you hold the tourney? if not at that bar place the the sf tourney was at, id say to try and get a hold of gamers den.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Oh, at BJs? That place is pretty good. Only been there like once, but I'd know how to get there.

and ya, I'll send you a pm, one sec

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I haven't been to play again in quite a while, but I could check with em about tourneys. The store isn't really that big at all though, so I dunno how it would work out

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
yea i went to 2 tourneys there a loooong time ago, so i know how small the place is. so there is no way id wanna have a tourney there. im just saying that might be the place to find some smashers at so you could get more offline practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom