• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
hey guys,(Kville guys)
my friend aaron lives in kville too, and he wants to play brawl, but doesnt have a wii >.<
do yall mind teaching him? He usually comes to alice on the weekends, so il help him then.
He lives in the dorms
Il link him to this thread in a while

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
i wouldnt mind if we have a new player around. does he have a facebook or myspace? i wanna see if ive seen this guy around before.

oh also i wanna play reach with some of you guys too. my gt is: derkapalooza

add me.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
ah ok, well im glad this isnt the one aaron i was thinking about lmao. theres one that lives and goes to school here in kingsville (hes from alice too) and hes so weird and awkward to be around.

well maybe next time we play you can come over and bring him along with you to introduce him to us.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
You would look that up.

Let it be known that that was played on the ****tiest map I've ever played on in my life.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
Its a really great map and gonna be used for MLG but yea I knew you guys wouldn't know it yet since its fairly new my partner picked the rules/maps hes from here actually and really good so have a tourney!!!!!!!! Also Halo was my first competitive game so I think I'm better at it than Smash.

Reizilla

Wow, if that's an MLG map, I've lost all hope in MLG and Halo: Reach. It was really terrible.

Reizilla

While being symmetrical does technically mean it's balanced, it still doesn't make it a good map. Maybe by H3's piss poor standards.

Reizilla

Actually, I'd do it, if you agreed to it.

And notice how the match we played on a good map was a much closer game, once we got used to the settings? Oh yeah....

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
We didn't even care after the first couple matches replay us again! Solarith is a douche and just talks crap and messes around why he had you guys muted, I'm actually a decently nice halo player ^_^

Reizilla

touche.

****ty internets at this school. I'll play, but I refuse to play on any map that's from beyond H2.

Reizilla

By the remake of lockout, is that the one that's basically blackout v2 but even bigger?

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
i really wanted the equipment or whatever the **** it was called to be set to like, 'all sprint' or something...that would have really changed the pace of the game and made it more competitive imo i think its trash that you have to fight for them like invis/os

my philosophical argument about reach's viability at being a good shooter on console for tournament is too long to express and i have popcor waiting to be demolished so ill leave it at magiks fine words

'fps on console? hahahahaha'

Reizilla

All I know is I downloaded some map that said MLG and Lockout and 1-1 remake. And that was not the case whatsoever. No top BR to bottom snipe, elbow was the size of waterworks, top mid was like 10 midships. No quick jump, everything was tall.

Needless to say, i raged.

All equipments are pretty dumb in my opinion. Even sprint.

Broly

Smash Lord
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Those are the pax remotes. THEY SUCK HARDER THEN MARTH ON ZSS. fking pax and his **** warehouse. look for OFFICIAL gamecube controllers. go to ebay and find a seller by the name of speedydiscount i think. those are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom