• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
This week I work tue/wen/thu because I'm off today driving home from dallas. Maybe thu night smashfest in preperation for hobo? If hobo is even happening for us.

What day mikey!?

paco27291

Smash Rookie
So yeah, over the weekend Cloud and I proved once again that we are the best melee team in the valley. Nuff said

Celtics are the best
hey hey hold ur horses sir... we won 1 and u all won 1 so we still need the tiebreaker.... with broly.... and next one we'll make it a MM.. yes? $5... each :) so it will pay for a combo or something... and best of 7... yes...? and we warm up with singles so no john!!

defsithe

Smash Ace
Mikey I have thu-sun off from work every week so let's play melee! I can't stop playing it even though I'm complete trash. That's and tvc :)
HECK YES MELEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!1 i will teach u how to really play falco
i suck at TvC but its fun.

This week I work tue/wen/thu because I'm off today driving home from dallas. Maybe thu night smashfest in preperation for hobo? If hobo is even happening for us.

What day mikey!?
any day?

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Guero guero no!!!!! Logic!!!!!!!!!
This would be the bottomest of the bottom tier of attacks. lol

Well aside from existing and filling my lungs with as much marijuana smoke as I anatomically can hold...I spend my leisure time putting in 40 hrs. a week working for the U.S. Census.
lol I see, leisure time lol.

How does that US census stuff work? and gratz i suppose on the marijuana part dont die on us lol.

Magik! What does Baroque do, and how do I use it?
does Baroque.... WORKS? GET IT... DOES IT WORKS? DOES BAROQUE WORKS?

/10bestjokes

Vorguen

Smash Champion
HOBO UPDATE

Only people 100% confirmed with me so far are

Herby
Vorguen
Guero
Rei-gun
Shank

The only available car we have is Shlike's car which is a gas guzzler and we might seriously be better off renting a car that's cheap on gas (we might actually save money and we can avoid a catastrophe with Herby's car like with Broly's lol, R.I.P.)

So, IS ANYONE ELSE INTERESTED IN GOING?

This is pretty much the last call before we make finalizing plans, we would be leaving on Friday (as early as possible), coming back Sunday.

Let me know if you can come, and if you can provide a car PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

I will have school mon-thurs so I can't check smashboards / facebook as often as usual so if possible please TEXT ME so I can get everything sorted out fastest.

956-266-1924

See you guys.

OH AND DANNY, J, VICKEY, GUERO, REI-GUN, SHLIKE, VASH, CLOUD, and anyone else interested, we are going to watch

STRONG WORLD

lets make a date for it, and find a place with a big tv and take a bunch of chips... and ASAP!

everyone is invited, but no johning if you don't like one piece.

:)

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
HOBO UPDATE

OH AND DANNY, J, VICKEY, GUERO, REI-GUN, SHLIKE, VASH, CLOUD, and anyone else interested, we are going to watch

STRONG WORLD

lets make a date for it, and find a place with a big tv and take a bunch of chips... and ASAP!

everyone is invited, but no johning if you don't like one piece.

:)
today at vorguens house.
there will be brawl,
bapes,
booze,
marijuana,
music,
one piece,
and chingos de green room.

see you all there!

Vorguen

Smash Champion
uhhh half the people can't go to matamoros lol.

I think it'll be this weekend if Hobo doesn't happen... its looking pretty grim guys. There is a big chance we'll have to postpone it to the July one... its getting pretty hard for me to organize everything especially with the lack of interest, lack of car, and lack of housing.

We will have to make a final decision soon, hopefully someone saves us with a big 7 person van and we force msyds and the king to come and magik can hook us up with hours of samurai jack entertainment.

Also if you smoke marijuana in my house im going to kick you out and thunderpunch you to death.

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
Teams that have fallen to the mighty knee, punch, drill, shine, etc.... of Vash and Cloud.

Pax/Brawly
Pax/Axel
Pax/Danilo
Brawly/Fro
Fro/Axel
Pax/Fro
Wes/Anyone
Fro/Danilo
Axel/Brawly

Too many more to list.

Pax and Brawlys team is legit, but my falco Saturday was unstoppable...my shots made Brawly wet.

defsithe

Smash Ace
Teams that have fallen to the mighty knee, punch, drill, shine, etc.... of Vash and Cloud.

Pax/Brawly
Pax/Axel
Pax/Danilo
Brawly/Fro
Fro/Axel
Pax/Fro
Wes/Anyone
Fro/Danilo
Axel/Brawly

Too many more to list.

Pax and Brawlys team is legit, but my falco Saturday was unstoppable...my shots made Brawly wet.
get wrecked brownsville

also me and shady for best team ever

shlike

Smash Ace
gonzalo i'm pretty sure you could find housing and i'm pretty sure we could go to this hobo if we really wanted to. It's not guaranteed that more people will wanna go to the july one, and it's not guaranteed that we'll have a car either, but either way i'm just johning because i really, really wanted to go to this hobo.

10gonnakillmyselfs

paco27291

Smash Rookie

Pax/Brawly
Pax/Axel
Pax/Danilo
Brawly/Fro
Fro/Axel
Pax/Fro
Wes/Anyone
Fro/Danilo
Axel/Brawly

Too many more to list.

ur shots killed broly!!! and both teams had SD's left and right...

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
gonzalo i'm pretty sure you could find housing and i'm pretty sure we could go to this hobo if we really wanted to. It's not guaranteed that more people will wanna go to the july one, and it's not guaranteed that we'll have a car either, but either way i'm just johning because i really, really wanted to go to this hobo.

10gonnakillmyselfs
im def up for going to the july hobo. id go this month but my gf's b-day is this weekend.

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
OMNICON STUFF

So Omnicon is next weekend. It is Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Entry is something outrageous like $25 a day or $35 for all three days. Hamm and myself are in charge of running the 'game room' with tournaments and what not. We will be hosting brawl probably all three days. No guarantee on the turnout or entrants and entry fee to the tournament will be $5.

There will be other game tournaments happening like SSF4, HDR, etc. Even some fun ones like Mario Kart Wii, etc. Just throwing all of that out there.

ALSO

The event this year has 24 hr rooms. Meaning it opens Friday at noon and closes Sunday at 5pm. Saturday night will be 'hentai' night for people 18 and over in the theater room among other stuff. So i suppose there is a little more band for your buck going on.

SO

I need helpers. Volunteers. What this will allow you to do is that by WORKING a 8hr shift at Omnicon you can stay the other 16hrs of the day for free to do as you please. If you are working you CAN still participate in tournaments while another voluteer covers you.

Hamm and I concluded we will only accept volunteers who will commit to THREE 8HR SHIFTS meaning one on Friday, one on Saturday, and one on Sunday. If you cannot commit to volunteering for the entire event then you will not be considered for volunteer and free entry.

The voluteer work consists on Bag/Badge check at the door, registration for tournaments, creating and maintaining a database of players, letting people know what tournaments are coming up next, reporting wins and losses, etc.

So, if you are interested at all please reply here and I will get with you ASAP to confirm what times you would like to work and what times we have available for volunteers.

Let me know.

Once again Omnicon is NEXT WEEKEND the 18th, 19th, and 20th.

:]

defsithe

Smash Ace
lots of stuff about omnicon
will volunteers get the fee waived? cuz if so ill do it most likely.
also do i get a cool volunteer shirt?
oh yeah where is it gonna be this year?

and most importantly
melee? :D

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
yeah brawly...always worrying about not having enough guala. shows that your losing it....

VEGETA LOOKS UGLY AS SSJ3 XD. looks like they just put gokus head on vegetas body.LOLOLOLOL

Vorguen

Smash Champion

10gonnakillmyselfs
ive asked 500000+ people, our biggest housing peeps have always been tree and seiya, tree has a full house and seiya lives in Monterrey now.

i've asked a bunch other people and they can't. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom