• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
So I played at a 38 man tournament and won 1st place with all PT. It was at the weslaco Library and it was mainly a bunch of 4-8 year olds, I got a few numbers from some of the older players and asked to them post here on the thread.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Shank's going back tomorrow, I'm not getting back until Thursday.

Smoke.

Smash Rookie
i hate the Celtics there the worst cheaters in history they probably payed the refs to give them the win. Hmmm same refs that were used in game 2 of the nba 2008 finals which was called the worst officiating game ever hmm.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I just watched Gantz episode 1... not really my thing, not liking it so far. I'll watch a couple more episodes see if it gets better. Its very strange and pretty interesting so hopefully it shapes up a bit.

lol @ smoke's rage and shlike's trolling

TidusAce

Smash Rookie
So yeah, over the weekend Cloud and I proved once again that we are the best melee team in the valley. Nuff said

Celtics are the best

defsithe

Smash Ace
so i actually put tried to play some melee today.... but my wii wont read my melee disk.

fml.
get the iso and put it on a flashdrive?
this or u/i can burn u a copy if ur wii gots HBC and all that good stuff.

So yeah, over the weekend Cloud and I proved once again that we are the best melee team in the valley. Nuff said

Celtics are the best
i didnt know that you and cloud played against me and rey (or even better me and fro) this weekend :p

seriously i need more melee. kingsville is lame so i go home thursday-sunday, hit me up when yall play :(

also shank's Too Legit to Quit tourny (that what i named it in my mind) need pokemanz. so ill stop being lazy and finally start playing again.

defsithe

Smash Ace
^^ i dont remember what happened to my Battle Revolution lol but ill find it/burn a copy/put it on my pen drive

TidusAce

Smash Rookie
Well its cause it was a Halo 1 Lan but turned into a smash feast randomly so it wasn't really up for being announced, but next time we smash it out I'll call you up and see if you can make it.

And on another note..I have been using the word Lan alot recently and there is always a red line under it. Is is not a real word? I mean in Megaman NT warrior his owners name is lan is it not? And isn't there a wire called a lan wire? Or is is that slang? What the hell..even the word Slang isn't in red...this bothers me.. >_<

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
Mikey I have thu-sun off from work every week so let's play melee! I can't stop playing it even though I'm complete trash. That's and tvc :)

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
LAN is an acronym for Local Area Network. Just, put it in all caps, or ignore the error. Ha

Magik, teach me TvC!

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
what do you mean jbb?
I mean, RGV is technically anyone playing smash residing in the valley. I'm all for starting a crew down here, just basically anyone not brownsville, still in the valley.

Celtics are the best
Hmmmmm. Melee teams? I think me and ill will could do some damage?

**** i wish i had that kind of work schedule.
I work whenever I want LOL. [government jobs]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom