• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TidusAce

Smash Rookie
Whobo here I come, gonna rock it as speed racer! Who else is going? Oh and magik! If you go to japan get me some Zelda swag! Ill pay you back! Make it happen!

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
Whobo here I come, gonna rock it as speed racer! Who else is going? Oh and magik! If you go to japan get me some Zelda swag! Ill pay you back! Make it happen!
DANG VASH IS GOING TO WHOBO!!!!!!!!!!! and no last minute jhons!!!!! btw you gotta train my pit bro!!!!!!

and for all people going to Whobo, i REALLY think we should cosplay that ****!!!!

TidusAce

Smash Rookie
Ha I'm going in the tournament with metaknight/sonic/pit so yeah I'll help you practice if you want. Just don't know when, ha

defsithe

Smash Ace
so now first place in brawl is finally up for grabs.....hmmm...maybe ill play brawl now.... gross...

Vorguen

Smash Champion
WHOBO ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!

Alright guys, important points. First and foremost, there are a LOT of people interested in going. There are a couple of things we have to sort out.

Cars:

I'll probably take mine, most likely. That = 5 people, + GPS and low gas waste.

I will talk to Broly, hopefully we can take his van too. Thats a good 9-10 people. If we have more demand for people maybe DERK? or someone else. We can always rent a car.

I will be managing our expenses as usual, and we WILL be paying for gas evenly. That means people on Broly's van will be paying gas for people in Vorgy's car and people in Vorgy's car for people in Broly's van.

To make it clear, if we have to fill both cars, my car is 30 dollars and broly's is 60, we have 90 in gas and 15 people, that'll be 6 bucks per person.

=

TOTAL EXPENSES.

I will estimate that gas to go to Houston will be approximately 150-200 dollars.

So lets over-estimate to be safe at 200, and underestimate the people going to 10 people.

That means it's 45 dollars in gas (20 to go, 20 to come back, 5 to move around houston). Granted, this price is likely to go down, so hopefully it goes down to about 30-35 dollars.

Food is really how much you're willing to spend, I know magik spends like 10 bucks in peanut butter and bread and makes it through a weekend. I know Vorgy loves to gorge and spends 50 in a weekend. lol

Now, we DON'T know if we have a place to stay, it is POSSIBLE we will get an hotel room. We have the option of getting one, then drawing straws for the beds and everyone else scatters the floor. I'm estimating them to be about 70-80 bucks a night.

so that is about 5 bucks a night per person, so an extra 15 in Hotel.

Now we have the badges, to be honest I don't know if Dugfinn will be able to hook up badges for us like last time. I've been trying to reach her, and her phone has been off. I will write her on Smashboards and try to contact her and Xyro asap. If the cheap sign ups are still up I'll sign people up with my debit card and just pay me in cash.

Lets make that cost 50 dollars for now.

so we're estimating:

gas - 45

ticket - 50

food - 40

lodging - 20

So yeah, the OVERESTIMATED price that I have made for WHOBO is about 150 dollars. If you are really good with managing money, and can cut down with prices and other stuff, you can probably bring it down to about 120-130.

Please remember the less people that go, the more expensive it is for everyone, so remember if you're not going you are also making it harder for everyone else. You have two weeks to make the money, so start doing whatever it takes!

That means:

1- beg your parents

2- save your paycheck

3- promise your parents you'll pay back

4- take a loan

5- prostitute yourself (andilex)

6- whatever it takes

I WANT TO SEE EVERYONE THERE, there is a huge chance I will have my Snake outfit ready, so hopefully that goes down.

ANY QUESTIONS just call me or text me, I have been really busy and so I check smashboards just about once a day, so it is better if you text me or Facebook message me (Those go straight to my phone, so I can read them instantly).

SEE YOU GUYS SOON, lets have a GET TOGETHER ASAP.

956-266-1924 = my number

WHOBO HERE WE COME!!!!!!!

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
Sorry I can't help y'all this time around guys :[. I'm barely able to go this year through some manipulation of The Force.

But I has a request:

If y'all can make it to WHOBO, can you ask Andilex if he's making it and if he would like to team with Sexy Ol' Tree again?

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
idk if ill be able to make this whobo. i might be getting a vehicle this weekend so my priorities with money are gonna be elsewhere. i undrstand the more people that go the cheaper it is but, ill have to see where i am money wise when the time comes. ill see if any other kingsville people are intersted though.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
I know magik spends like 10 bucks in peanut butter and bread and makes it through a weekend.
wtf what kind of peanut butter do you buy?
anyways i probably will not go either
To me its really a 65$ entry fee for the tournaments because i'm not even into all that anime stuff to begin with
I mean a 15$ entry to singles? pft for what to attract the "top players" hah id rather them not come then for the TO to jack up my entry fee.

Also there is no TvC so I wont be taking that pot home with me.

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
USE CONDOMS!!!!

There is a lot of women and teens who have become pregnant because of pre-ejaculate and there is a LOT of misconceptions going around about pre-ejaculate. Hopefully this thread will clear it up and help with any of the misconceptions.

Basically this is how pre-ejaculate works (precum). When a man becomes sexually aroused he releases a clear, odorless discharge/fluid from his ***** which is very hard to see. It you ever do see it, it looks like a clear, shiny substance and doesn't have a texture. Also your partner cannot tell whether he has released pre-ejaculate. So dont believe him if he says he hasn't!.

When this discharge...pre-ejaculate is released during sexual intercourse, it does contain sperm. Admittably it doesn't contain a lot of sperm but it contains enough sperm to make a baby. It only takes one little sperm to make a baby. So basically whether it releases a lot or a bit - all you need is one sperm.

When a man ejaculates prior to intercourse, the sperm contained in pre-ejaculate does increase by 20%, especially if you have sex again right after he ejaculated.

Also if he masturbated and ejaculated, then has sex, the above scenario applies again - sperm has increased by 20% in the pre-ejaculatepre-ejaculate.

So basically, whether he ejaculates prior to having sex or not, and pre-ejaculate is released - you can become pregnant.

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
use Condoms!!!!

There Is A Lot Of Women And Teens Who Have Become Pregnant Because Of Pre-ejaculate And There Is A Lot Of Misconceptions Going Around About Pre-ejaculate. Hopefully This Thread Will Clear It Up And Help With Any Of The Misconceptions.

Basically This Is How Pre-ejaculate Works (precum). When A Man Becomes Sexually Aroused He Releases A Clear, Odorless Discharge/fluid From His ***** Which Is Very Hard To See. It You Ever Do See It, It Looks Like A Clear, Shiny Substance And Doesn't Have A Texture. Also Your Partner Cannot Tell Whether He Has Released Pre-ejaculate. So Dont Believe Him If He Says He Hasn't!.

When This Discharge...pre-ejaculate Is Released During Sexual Intercourse, It Does Contain Sperm. Admittably It Doesn't Contain A Lot Of Sperm But It Contains Enough Sperm To Make A Baby. It Only Takes One Little Sperm To Make A Baby. So Basically Whether It Releases A Lot Or A Bit - All You Need Is One Sperm.

When A Man Ejaculates Prior To Intercourse, The Sperm Contained In Pre-ejaculate Does Increase By 20%, Especially If You Have Sex Again Right After He Ejaculated.

Also If He Masturbated And Ejaculated, Then Has Sex, The Above Scenario Applies Again - Sperm Has Increased By 20% In The Pre-ejaculatepre-ejaculate.

So Basically, Whether He Ejaculates Prior To Having Sex Or Not, And Pre-ejaculate Is Released - You Can Become Pregnant.

I Dont Want To Get Pregnant!!!!!!!!

Vorguen

Smash Champion
LOL king broly has made his appearance. AN UPDATE, looks like The Broly-Mobile is available, so we have that van to choose from. It might actually be cheaper to go in that if less than 10 people want to go.

Oh and, Cast ("J") is confirmed.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
So I decided I'll go to whobo but I wont pay for any gas.

Instead ill be saving the crew money by:
Getting my Father to let us sleep at his place (hotel was what? 50$ a night at least? thats already 150$)
You guys know I'm broken in coupons, so I'll be giving you guys free meals via my BOGO coupons.
Winning TvC money Matches.
Beating Reflex in a MM.

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
i need help with getting munny to go,
and ill pay u guys bak wen i get paid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom