• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
i dunno. it's missing. maybe it's in marth's broke sword or something.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
So im going to be going Birthday foraging tomorrow with danny and get all the free food they give on birthdays at the different chain resturants. Anyone is welcome to come with us.

Cast.

Smash Rookie
Alright so an epic Vorgy moment went down tonight...

So today Vorgy, Vickey, Don Guero, & I decided to go out to the movies. I show up at his house and he is still in his pjs playing ****ing World of Warcraft. As always i commence on getting after him telling him "seriously bro this **** is getting serious you need to go out man" and all other sorts of trying to get him to stop playing wow. I mean seriously i told him "bro lets go watch Alice in Wonderland" and he had no idea what i was talking about...you know **** is getting crazy when you dont even know that movie is out.

Eventually he's like "well yeah man i invited some girl to come with me to the movie" so were like oooooh ok bro... so we go to the movie . This is where it all starts....Vorgy 1 Rest of us 0

So we all go back home and as soon as we get there ****ing Vorgy guns it upstairs to his ****ing room and by the time we catch up he is already in his room, WoW is on, shirt off, a carton of milk and cereal at his side...****ING NON-LEGIT uber Ronch status. So like always we are like man Gonz...you need to lay off the Wow...as always he didnt listen and kept going with his 25 main fail *** raid.

Moments later we start playing some BRAWL. and by we i mean Vickey, Guero, & myself...Vorgy was too busy on his computer playing ****ing wow. So all out of nowhere Gonz is like "GUYS!!! I think this chick that works for my mom is onto me" ( he was also on msn) so we all call bull****. We were ****ing wronggggggg Gonz starts showing us the ims from this chick and oh ****kkk it was GOING DOWN!

So Gonz ****iiiiiiiing ditches the raid he was on and just says laters to all of us...****ing chick is picking him up and he ditches all the bros. So we troll Gonz going out to the car with the chick there waiting for him from his bedroom window. Vorgy 2 Rest of us 0 WTFFFFFFFFF

Don Guero i give you assist to help me out with this story...

So pretty much Vorgy dated 2 chicks in one night...SANDBAGGING

btw second chick got the BALAZOS thrown down on her. Vorgy i guess you can explain that Lulzzzzz

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
Don Guero i give you assist to help me out with this story...
alright, without the whole gonz kissing his own *** this is how it went down. basically gonz was ****** his computer. we go to the movies and gonz has a date with this totally legit girl. after the date he says, "i dont like her" im like cool story bro! i thought you were finally gonna stop dating ur WOW bf! some time later, un pinche vieja caliente quiere ke gonz le meta el palo. so he goes, puts his **** in places, basically a random quicky with a random girl. when he comes back, first thing he does is play WOW. ***** fail choice of chicks bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom