• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

defsithe

Smash Ace
majoras said he ***** everyone like 5 stocks each match!?????????????!!!!

nah hahaha he said he beat broly and axel but couldnt beat cloud. too good cloud. but we will see what happens when me and rick enter our hyperbolic time chamber next week. GET OWNED!

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
its official, i suck at money matches. Fro is too good at them.

1st money match was like 2-1 and then the 2nd was 2-1 =[ i cant win. I suck. Majoras is too good.

I always feel like quitting when i lose money matches for some reason, but not this time. My confidence is up this stage is my pedestal, im unstoppable, incredible, hope your trapped in my medicine ball. I can run circles around you so fast your ****in head'll spin dog. I'll split your cabbage and your lettuce, n olives i ****in pick the world up and ima drop it on your ****in head.

lul eminem too good

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
Pax chickened out. I cant believe you Pax. Now i owe Vash 5$. =[
Also there is no Samus that can beat me >:] after all that practice with Jerry i know the match up so much it hurts.

defsithe

Smash Ace
pfft that what u think, there is no getting around majoras' patented crouch cancel, majoras stairs (missle canceling on platforms lol), or up-b!

defsithe

Smash Ace
that game that pax is good at.... but apparently not good enough cuz he backs out of MMs..... XP

that game that is too good and doesnt have metaknight.....but it has a broken marth and fox. :D

defsithe

Smash Ace
good luck will.

so i just got through playing some melee right now, instead practicing for my lesson.
my fox is at like 75%
falcon like 95%
Marth 85%
Falco 80%
Pika feels like 60% :(
ill get then all to 100% or more by the end of the week. firstspring break melee 10! then the world!! muhahahaha

however i was getting some mad sexy moonwalks out of my falcon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom