• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
so I met up with trail on monday and in the set we played I beat his ic's the first match. then he 4 stocked me the 2nd match and 3 stocked me the 3rd match

fml
SHADY!!! I miss you :(

Come visit us!

I miss RGV =[
We miss you too bro, especially Vash. ;)

All right yall. Giving a heads up. Brawl tournament hosted by the Gobz himself March 27 up here in Kingsville with all the gobz trimmings. More info coming soon.
:O I am there

yay melee fest this friday at brolys!!! fun fun fun <333
I'll try to go :o

I'll practice my Sheik :D

defsithe

Smash Ace
So majoras messaged me on facebook with a dream...about playing smash at my house lol. he said there was alot of people there but couldnt see their faces. so he wants to have a get together/tourny at my house. and i agree. so i present to you.....

SPRING BREAK MELEE 10'!
Saturday March 20th? (date is very flexible) anytime during my spring break so 13th-21

Valley Crew vs B'ville CREW BATTLE WILL HAPPEN.

umm singles/dubs?/ low tier/ food and fun all day long yall know how it goes when it comes to smash at my house.

me and majoras are gonna stalk raymondville, fro, and kev$ to show up. ill invite the donna guys and pharr crew if they want to come.

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
just the thought of that crew battle makes me nervous o.o. I dont think i would be in it, maybe fro would take my place.

It could be
Pax,Vash,Brawly,Fro,Axel vs Mikey,Kev$,other Fro, Majoras, Rey

defsithe

Smash Ace
brownsville fro is the "other" fro. our Fro is the original!

lame cloud. brownsville wont have a chance then hahaha. :p

also 26 character ditto rematch??

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I didn't know MLG did that lol.

Oh also, as it turns out guys SEIYA who has been housing us in Houston will most likely be staying at my house for a few days... he'll probably get here on Friday. He can't come over to Brownsville because he's fixing some things in Matamoros but ANYONE who wants to come hang out with us in Matamoros and probably go out to eat to Piolin or something and play some games for fun is welcome to come.

Everyone is invited, hopefully see some of you there. :)

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
almost time for the money match.

tomorrow at brawlys should be fun. and then spring break melee should be fun. and then mlg orlando should be fun.

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
I didn't know MLG did that lol.

Oh also, as it turns out guys SEIYA who has been housing us in Houston will most likely be staying at my house for a few days... he'll probably get here on Friday. He can't come over to Brownsville because he's fixing some things in Matamoros but ANYONE who wants to come hang out with us in Matamoros and probably go out to eat to Piolin or something and play some games for fun is welcome to come.

Everyone is invited, hopefully see some of you there. :)
so is it going down or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom