• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Yeah I talked to Aero and Omega they will be going to Scrubfest 2 :D

Also LMAO @ Skank sticking... haha best nickname I ever gave you Dano. :p

Also hopefully you get your tires man.

Magik / Andilex / Shank on Friday I have to take my mom to McAllen so I want to play with you 3. I will still go back home for the night and come back Saturday with a carload, but just saying I want to play some extra games Friday.

Let me know who is available. :)

Also as far as I understand I am taking...

Vorgy - driver

MSYDS - passenger

Cloud - back

Vickey - back

Guero - back

Broly - throne.. I mean trunk

If any of them can't go then most likely CT gets the next spot as he asked me.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I might go with Vorgy too. Idk for sure if there will be room, if not ill go with aero
Hey Aero told me he'd give you a ride.. if you can it would help me out a lot if you went with him I'm already 5 people's ride. :(

If it's an emergency though I'll pick you up.

can i squeeze in the back??? pretty please
Dude... you can't keep changing your mind like that man... :(

You told me you weren't going to go and a lot of people asked me to, and there are three people who are waiting for a spot to go who aren't going in front of you. :/

I can't just be like "oh hey Herby decided he's going... so you're not"

Vorguen

Smash Champion
We won't have room for a full set up Guero. :(

And did you read my proposal about Friday you need to give me an answer GUEROOOOOOOOOO

Also his name is Guero Esca.... Don is like saying Mr.

Also Guero means "Blondie" or "Whitey" haha... you guys should get along. ;)

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
We won't have room for a full set up Guero. :(

And did you read my proposal about Friday you need to give me an answer GUEROOOOOOOOOO

Also his name is Guero Esca.... Don is like saying Mr.

Also Guero means "Blondie" or "Whitey" haha... you guys should get along. ;)
to go to mcallen? i can probably go

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Guys, for pure nostalgia, and LOLZ... I decided to go to our first few pages and quote the FIRST post that several of our more well known players made about 8-9 months ago when our thread was created and the RGV crew was formed...

Some of them are hilarious... check them out.

Here we have Vickey's first post on the thread, as usual, making RANDOM posts that nobody but me and Herby would understand and are still so dang hilarious that anyone can laugh to them. lmao

I am VickeyBabe. Wife of Shlike-senpai in 1.RL 2.Fiesta 3.Drums 4. And any sort of video game. Brother of Vorguen-sama. or (condoriano)

I would like to say i love link but he sucks wenus ( shoulder crust) and i will use teh marths to sweet spot my sword in your face. kay thanks bai. GomuGomuNo...pwnd :D

Now we have Herby's first post. Typical Herby coming in with one sentence posts explaining how he will be winning the following tournament (BF1 in this case).

cant wait to pwn you all :)

Now here is Pax's first post. Can't lose an opportunity to talk ****. hahaha

Hope the tourny is big so we can start having some more in brownsville, i wont go XD so people can have a chance

Now, ladies and gentlemen... it is time to save the best for last (pun VERY intended). This one speaks for itself, lmfao. No words can describe what you are about to read, the following person's first post in our thread, 8 months ago.

OK BROWNSVILLE LEADER SPEAKING...

im sorry kids but i will be joining this one w/ my crew...vash, papi, leija, and gus. Vash is a maybe tho. ill be bringing 2-3 setups to speed this up...I want to clarify that Kev$ was th best in melee here, but he NEVER beat smiles or Rob$ like I did. no johns. Ill be MM anyone 1-5 dollars here. Vorg, $1 mm against your snake, then rob? Doubles should be promised here for more attraction. Pax ill MM with you for dubs, but i promised a guy id team w/ him if he came. it was before you said you'd play again, so sorry. I expect new people to be going, dont dissapoint me w/ dumb johns on not going. If you THINK you are good, heres your chance...

Oh and put a list of people attending on your first post vorg, just to estimate pot size and time...

Broly

Smash Lord
u never beat me in tourny though, not in brawl or melee, hahaha the pool thing again, its fine w/e its just a game after all but u take it way too seriously, i think what u should be taking more seriously is real life not a fictional game that will not benefit u in the long run
yea dude, its a game where we have fun. when *** do i skip semesters or fail classes 4 brawl? never. you should shut the *** up b4 talkin shi to those you know nothing about. neta guey, i lost total respect for you.

@ broly

dude u really shouldnt be talking ****t to pax, like i love the both of u but u just shouldnt because if it werent for him your money earned in tournies would be half of wut it is and u know u cant beat him.

@ skank i mean shank

when are u doing another tourny?
honestly, ill never 4get where my dubs placings go, but im not gonna suk his **** 4 it. dont get yourself involved in this. i know priorities, but he takes them too far for years. i dont care if he beats me. i play the best overall, period

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
broly when can we practice before the tourny?

funniest thing happened today. I was in English and we were talking about topic sentences and the teacher used the example. Well his father was a Mormon and he had alot of morals (something like that) and all of a sudden i liked yelled out DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN! <3 was too good everyone was like wtf o.o one person got it though.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
broly when can we practice before the tourny?

funniest thing happened today. I was in English and we were talking about topic sentences and the teacher used the example. Well his father was a Mormon and he had alot of morals (something like that) and all of a sudden i liked yelled out DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN! <3 was too good everyone was like wtf o.o one person got it though.
DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!

lololololololololol

On a different note... Cloud so you're coming with me to Scrubfest 2 right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom