• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

paco27291

Smash Rookie
well, projected people going

Magik, Andilex, Msyds, CT, Papi, Vorgy, Me.

doubtfuls Vash, Shlike, Fax, Kingsville, Guero, Cloud

JOTOS THAT SAY THEY CAN GO THEN DONT BECAUSE CLUBBING ALONE IS WAAAAAAAAAAAY BETTER- Pax
clubbing alone?? i am not as lame as u are bro,

and those who claim to be the crew leader and cant even place higher than a person they call a "scrub" should stay here and not even try

oh and also those that talk smack to fro about getting 3rd and saying they will do better and then they get 7th in melee, well those people shoud just be left on the side of the road with scrubs on to see if some one will pick em up to team with them since they suck and get carried

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
oh and also those that talk smack to fro about getting 3rd and saying they will do better and then they get 5th in melee, well those people shoud just be left on the side of the road with scrubs on to see if some one will pick em up to team with them since they suck and get carried
guessing this was directed at me?
sorry i'm bad pax. hopefully you can find a good teammate
i will no longer be playing melee at all, just brawl.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I don't think Broly got 5th I think he got 7th, it doesn't make sense.

Broly lost to Lee in loser's, and Cloud faced Lee in loser's too, after Lee beat Broly and advanced that round. Immediately after Cloud, Lee faced Vash in Loser's Semis.

Lee lost and got 4th. So Cloud got 5th, but he played Lee after Broly so Broly got 7th, maybe even 9th. That's the math that I made.

Cloud he's mad at Broly not you.. he just made a mistake since you're the one that got 5th.

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
Thanks and hopefully.

I'm more interested in going to Dallas now... we should seriously get a carpool going, and I'm sure we can stay with Everis. :D
oh god no. anyone but that dbag evris. if you all stay there...be prepared.

I'm on the phone with Andilex and he told me that Magik hasn't called him scrub in 2 weeks.. daaaaaang Andisex stepping it up!
thats a lie and you know it danny.

i hate metaknight,
im gona stick a bananna up his fu cking as s and tear his effin wings off, hahahaa whos flying now
you wana c a tornado, see me doin your mom!!!!!!!!!
thats funny

Broly

Smash Lord
haha even worse!!! i was giving broly false credit!!! 7th!!?!?!?! hahahahaha nah cloud ur good, u just choke sometimes, broly just plain sux
yea didnt i **** your fox 2-0 last time? lemme ask vash, cloud fro axel wes. yea i did. oh yea even danilo n manny saw it. vorgy did great in brawl you wouldnt know cos ur stuck at pools. ill remember to buy your dousche *** a floaty when you go next time in 2011. maybe scrubs should be left on the side of the road, but they can find your wii there homo. stfu n go study some more.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
hahahaha Kathleen Andrews is Esca's lesbian name.

So yeah...

Skank are you confirmed for coming to Dallas?

So far it's

Vorguen = Confirmed
Magik = Confirmed
Guero = Confirmed
Syoudous = Confirmed
Andisex = semi confirmed
Broly = semi confirmed
Shank = semi confirmed
Shlike = semi confirmed

Transportation to Dallas = uncomfirmed

We can only fit 6 people kind of dudes... by kind of I mean we can only fit 5 people + Broly who rides trunk.. so we need to know who for SURE will go and who for sure WON'T.

Keep in mind we need Andisex to take his car... if we can't manage to get it we will not be able to go, so that is still pending.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
wait. hold. when is the next HOBO?
if it's the 14th, and skank goes, rei-gun goes too.

Reizilla

what? why did you put HOBO in your post then?
when's the hobo next month?

Reizilla

ah, okay. so, yeah, you should get them to move hobo to nov. 14th, that way i can make it.

paco27291

Smash Rookie
yea didnt i **** your fox 2-0 last time? lemme ask vash, cloud fro axel wes. yea i did. oh yea even danilo n manny saw it. vorgy did great in brawl you wouldnt know cos ur stuck at pools. ill remember to buy your dousche *** a floaty when you go next time in 2011. maybe scrubs should be left on the side of the road, but they can find your wii there homo. stfu n go study some more.
u never beat me in tourny though, not in brawl or melee, hahaha the pool thing again, its fine w/e its just a game after all but u take it way too seriously, i think what u should be taking more seriously is real life not a fictional game that will not benefit u in the long run

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
it would be one in front with me, then three in back (maybe four, done it before with fatties like murdr) and broly in the back. this is only if i come up with $300 for tires before the 17th. hopefully i win saturday LAWL.

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
well yeah, i guess you could fit one more back there with broly but thats pretty s h i t t y imo for a 9 hour drive.

so, who want to MM me for $300 their olimar w/ no pikmen vs my anything?

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
1409 business 83 #113

78596 weslaco texas

u exit off of westgate from the express way,

Papi24

Smash Rookie
@ broly

dude u really shouldnt be talking ****t to pax, like i love the both of u but u just shouldnt because if it werent for him your money earned in tournies would be half of wut it is and u know u cant beat him.

@ skank i mean shank

when are u doing another tourny?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom