• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

paco27291

Smash Rookie
just a warning, whoever teams with broly watch out cuz ur totally gonna get annihilated along with him by my partner and I, ANNIHILATED!!! ur gonna end up looking like broly!!! hahahaha jk broly <3

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
Hey I really didn't know you wanted / needed a ride... There is no way you told me you needed a ride I found out about that from Danny and the only person I talked to about it was Shank and Magik and then I posted.
I'll try to get a ride but do tell me if you have space. If CT is willing to go and take his car I think I can support a TV as well anyway.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Strange update for Vorgy:

(This doesn't affect anyone getting a ride from me Saturday)

Well it turns out that I have to take my mom to McAllen on Friday for a doctor's appointment.. So.. Who will be there around those times so I can go over and play some games for 3-4 hours?

Magik?

Andisex?

Skank?

MURDR?

Omega?

Let me know as early as possible.. It would probably be in the afternoon, and I'd stay until like 6-7 pm, then I'd drive home. The next day would be normal and I'd drive back to Weslaco with everyone in my car.

So far my car has:

Driver = Me

Passenger = Vickey

Back seat = Papi, Cloud, Guero

King seat = Broly

Waiting line spot #1 = Syoudous

So far my car is full (sorry to everyone who still wanted a ride) but if someone decides they can't or don't want to go then I will try to let you know, so please let me know if you want to be in waiting line for that as well.

So far that = only Syoudous right now.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
am i seriously going to have to run out a 10 minute timer?
Haha poor Shank. Well this may not be a bad thing since running the timer is rare anyway on 8 minute matches, and this tournament seems like it will be relatively smaller than other tournies we have in the RGV so it should finish faster anywway.

going to try n make papi drive me, but ill ask soon.
Okay that way we can have more cars. If he drives I can take msyds and he can take you and CT and I'll talk to a bunch of people see if they want to go.

Papi24

Smash Rookie
oh my god i love the rules!!!!

but.......

i am not gonna be able to go. this weekend theres like a 80 percent chance ima go outta town. if somehow i manage to stay then i am up for it

Broly

Smash Lord
oh my god i love the rules!!!!

but.......

i am not gonna be able to go. this weekend theres like a 80 percent chance ima go outta town. if somehow i manage to stay then i am up for it
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW after i helped you thru logarithms? where ya going?

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Oh that tournament Magik.

I'll go under the same circumstances as Broly. It's really really really far, and that's really hard considering money is low.

Like I said if enough people can go then the price will drop and I will try to go for sure.

Also I don't understand the part about being loud at Danny's apartment.

Papi try not to go out of town by the way.

Broly

Smash Lord
well, projected people going

Magik, Andilex, Msyds, CT, Papi, Vorgy, Me.

doubtfuls Vash, Shlike, Fax, Kingsville, Guero, Cloud

JOTOS THAT SAY THEY CAN GO THEN DONT BECAUSE CLUBBING ALONE IS WAAAAAAAAAAAY BETTER- Pax

Broly

Smash Lord
What are you talking about... Dallas?

CT showed interest?

I talked to Shank, he said he probably will go to Dallas too and MURDR might come also... and Andilex might take his car

!!!!!!!!!!
no, im just saying those whos usually up to go upstate.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Broly you don't take up space anyway.

I want to talk to Everis see if we can stay with him. It's really up to Andilex if we can get his car or not because I don't think I can take mine. Also we have to leave early because this tourney means a lot to me and I can't get there late and not sleep :'(

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
Broly you don't take up space anyway.

I want to talk to Everis see if we can stay with him. It's really up to Andilex if we can get his car or not because I don't think I can take mine. Also we have to leave early because this tourney means a lot to me and I can't get there late and not sleep :'(
i will always be a scrub by heart.
and vorgy,
u said we'd practice kissing'
where are u!!!!!!!!

broly $1,000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 money match? and title for rgv's best ?

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
I can confirm I am willing to goto Dallas on October 17. Who is confirmed or wanting to go so far?

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
i hate metaknight,
im gona stick a bananna up his fu cking as s and tear his effin wings off, hahahaa whos flying now
you wana c a tornado, see me doin your mom!!!!!!!!!

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Wait Guero you're seriously considering travelling all the way to Dallas with us? So far we just need to find a car but there is a 90% chance if you can afford it you can definitely come.

Also we have housing with Everis!! I spoke to him already!

I estimate the trip to cost 60-80 dollars.

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
yea ill team with u syo im not good or anything but it will be fun hah and ill probably be back after this weekend so no go for the tourney but yes for anything after that

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
Wait Guero you're seriously considering travelling all the way to Dallas with us? So far we just need to find a car but there is a 90% chance if you can afford it you can definitely come.

Also we have housing with Everis!! I spoke to him already!

I estimate the trip to cost 60-80 dollars.
yyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

ive been on road trips lastibg 5 days and the moneys not really a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom